Author Topic: When Lupe was lil he said he wanted to be BG Knocc Out. So whats wrong wit Keef?  (Read 2703 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: When Lupe was lil he said he wanted to be BG Knocc Out. So whats wrong wit K
« Reply #45 on: September 10, 2012, 12:34:24 PM »
Killing is so cool.
go try it and if you lucky tell us how you got away.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BiggBoogaBiff

u just gettin old

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
u just gettin old
i'm just glad to make it past 25. as we both can see jo jo and the rest of those dummies probably won't make it to see 21.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BiggBoogaBiff

You're tha only 1 who mentioned death

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
it's the truth.

bouli77

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/fzMvnLVaERw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/fzMvnLVaERw</a>

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: When Lupe was lil he said he wanted to be BG Knocc Out. So whats wrong wit K
« Reply #51 on: September 10, 2012, 04:56:14 PM »
Why this nigga is even talked about is beyond me. He was signed because he promotes black on black violence which is what these crackas wanna promote and they know hes young and easy to manipulate. This is wny real gangsta rappers are shunned like my boy Uncle Murda. When they thought they could use him to make us kill each other they was happy Green Lantern, Jay-Z, 50 all suckin his nuts. As soon as that nigga started talkin about blowin cops heads off hes blackballed and nowhere to be found. Real gangstas dont last in this industry because they see thru the scheme and then are blackballed and forced to go back to the life of violence they were tryin to escape in the first place. They lovin Keef now but let him wise up and start talkin bout murderin racist cops or politicians and you wont hear nothin bout this kid ever again.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: September 10, 2012, 05:11:39 PM »
Why this nigga is even talked about is beyond me. He was signed because he promotes black on black violence which is what these crackas wanna promote and they know hes young and easy to manipulate. This is wny real gangsta rappers are shunned like my boy Uncle Murda. When they thought they could use him to make us kill each other they was happy Green Lantern, Jay-Z, 50 all suckin his nuts. As soon as that nigga started talkin about blowin cops heads off hes blackballed and nowhere to be found. Real gangstas dont last in this industry because they see thru the scheme and then are blackballed and forced to go back to the life of violence they were tryin to escape in the first place. They lovin Keef now but let him wise up and start talkin bout murderin racist cops or politicians and you wont hear nothin bout this kid ever again.
i'm glad you see it. these young niggas today is full of shuck and jive and minstrel shows i've tried to listen to keith's raps to see what was so hot and what the hype was about and i found nothin' hot at all about it. i can see jimmy iovine laughin' at the dumb nigga sayin': go on little nigger do that dance again or say that 3 hunna shit nigger boy. i'm about to find some spoofs of this nigga to watch. LMFAO

Blood$

real nigga dot com, bitch nigga log in!

BANGBANG!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^they all seem real until the feds pop up. niggas get they grandma to sing that sad song.

Blood$

L.E.P. > anybody in Chi anyhow

rayallen0

« Reply #56 on: September 10, 2012, 05:31:31 PM »
Common, lupe, kanye, glc...all suck compared to keef!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
bump j was alright. he got some bangers wit kanye & no i.d.

Sccit

LUPE SOUNDS LIKE A BITCH

BiggBoogaBiff

Let it go.  But in real life being locked up isn't like that at all