Author Topic: When Lupe was lil he said he wanted to be BG Knocc Out. So whats wrong wit Keef?  (Read 2708 times)

Sccit

shits 2 long 2 read...some1 wanna sum it up?

you need a tutor even when you have to change your pants full of shit ?  ::)

dont feel like reading a long ass article about a rapper i can care less about.. does it hurt ur feelings?

BiggBoogaBiff

Let it go Nik

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
shits 2 long 2 read...some1 wanna sum it up?

you need a tutor even when you have to change your pants full of shit ?  ::)

dont feel like reading a long ass article about a rapper i can care less about.. does it hurt ur feelings?

i couldn't care less about you, Avraham
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Sccit

Let it go Nik

ur using that in the wrong context, cud

Hack Wilson - real

Re: When Lupe was lil he said he wanted to be BG Knocc Out. So whats wrong wit K
« Reply #79 on: September 16, 2012, 10:40:12 PM »
Top Tweets ♕ ‏@HumorOrTruth
#ChiefKeefMakesMusicFor people with a GPA of 1.5
Expand
 Reply  Retweet  Favorite

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: When Lupe was lil he said he wanted to be BG Knocc Out. So whats wrong wit K
« Reply #80 on: September 17, 2012, 07:34:11 AM »
Expand
 Reply  Retweet  Favorite
so true. LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BiggBoogaBiff

On sum trill shit tho....  when u a little kid in a city like Chicago in the part where he's at.  You have to give him alot of credit for not getting killed or locked away by 17.  his street smarts are paying off for him alot quicker than his book smarts are.  obviously he should reach higher for the knowledge but little buddy scored an anthem, maybe even a classic (with the Remix), and he's got buzz with y'all mentioning him and associating his name with whatever u want.  

how u gonna be dingy AND hating Tho?  

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
On sum trill shit tho....  when u a little kid in a city like Chicago in the part where he's at.  You have to give him alot of credit for not getting killed or locked away by 17.  his street smarts are paying off for him alot quicker than his book smarts are.  obviously he should reach higher for the knowledge but little buddy scored an anthem, maybe even a classic (with the Remix), and he's got buzz with y'all mentioning him and associating his name with whatever u want.  

calling people suck ass rappers aint buzz, its negative feedback
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #83 on: September 17, 2012, 11:57:00 PM »
Expand
 Reply  Retweet  Favorite
so true. LOL

Blood$

« Reply #84 on: September 18, 2012, 11:33:15 AM »
Expand
 Reply  Retweet  Favorite

LOL

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

he's only created that one 'hit' song though.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #86 on: September 20, 2012, 12:03:12 PM »
Expand
 Reply  Retweet  Favorite

1.5 GPA? sounds a little too high based on the music he's dropped.

Hack Wilson - real

Re: one question.thanks)
« Reply #87 on: September 25, 2012, 10:57:18 AM »

sofdark

Man I feel sad for Lil' Jojo. People are singing the song that allegedly killed him in his wake up ceremony and dancing...

Keef got lucky and got away with it this time but I could see where his career's headed.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Man I feel sad for Lil' Jojo. People are singing the song that allegedly killed him in his wake up ceremony and dancing...

Keef got lucky and got away with it this time but I could see where his career's headed.
downhill.