Author Topic: With Ramadan now over, Infinite reintroduces the Mekkan Refugee  (Read 362 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
With Ramadan now over, Infinite reintroduces the Mekkan Refugee
« on: September 02, 2012, 10:35:14 PM »
Infinite:  Welcome back, welcome back.  Seems you were away for a minute.  First let me give you the proper greetings of peace and unity.

Mekkan Refugee:  Peace...Bless up yourself!  True indeed, it definitely feels good to be back.  With the Ramadaan I felt I wasn't really able to express myself fully.  Ramadaan is a time for emptiness of body and mind.  As the Arab poet Khalil Gibran once said, "a moment of silence makes the voice much sweeter."

Infinite:  Indeed.  I hope your Ramadaan was blessed and may Allah accept your fasting.  I have to be honest with you it was probably the worst Ramadaan I've had in the ten years I've been Muslim.  I experienced some pain in my kidney, and also at the masjid the kids sort of over-ran the itikaf. 

Mekkan Refugee:  Yes, Id have to say its different over here compared to how we used to do it in Konya back in the 1ith century.  The poor brethren and the Qadi's (Quran reciters) and the devotee's would align themselves in rows outside the masjid around sunset time.  They would make dua' "Oh Most Merciful, please make the haraam, halaal
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: With Ramadan now over, Infinite reintroduces the Mekkan Refugee
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2012, 10:43:36 PM »
Continued...

Mekkan Refugee:  And then the brothers who could afford would provide food and at sunset we would all eat and drink to our fill and it was like a celebration.  The Eid would be a huge parade put on by the Sultan.  In attendence would be a great procession of his wives, servants, followed by the Janisaries, and other men and women of note.   And so on.. it's been so long and I've forgotten much but I will recall at a later time...

Infinite:  So in your absence I started a radio show with L.A.M.B., Unomic, and some East Coast femcee's.

Mekkan Refugee:  Certainly good to hear.  Being able to express oneself to a wide audience over internet radio and to build with callers reminds me of what I used to do as a scribe for the tribe of Usman.   We would go out ahead of the soldiers and build with nieghboring tribes of Muslims, Jew and Christian alike.  Alliances were formed                                                   

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2012, 10:54:26 PM »
continued...

Mekkan Refugee:  By us presenting the poetry and history of our tribe and learning the history of nieghboring tribes it formed a bond.  Our secret was a strong sense of self and history.  This allowed our nieghbors to easily recognize us and trust us from our earliest encounters.

Infinite:   Well, I would love to have you on board to help you with my Tuesday show.  I'll be off this week but back on again for a special edition on Sept. 11th.  We are going to be commemorating 2pac on the eve of the anniversary of his passing.

Mekkan Refugee:  That would be lovely.  Id also like to mention some Sept. 11th history.  Because you know many people think that Muslim and American relations began on Sept. 11th, 2001 but actually Americans had been fighting Muslims long before that.  In fact the first war America ever had was in Libya, just after gaining its Independence they fought for control over the coast of the Mediteranian.  They didn't want to pay the tarifs and wanted a free pass along the coast.  I remember hearing of this while in the capital of Istanbull.  Because at that time we had been controlling the sea's with the help of our Christian nieghbors in Venice and when America stepped on the scene it was certainly a portent and omen of things to come.  The tide of Ottoman maritime power was receding.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2012, 10:59:36 PM »
Infinite:  Well, you know, your good buddy Sikotic even called the show?

Mekkan Refugee:  Did he?  Well how is the old chap?  I hope he isn't still isn't decieving the good people at the forum?

Infinite:  Well in fact he did.  First he posed as a genuine caller named John or something like that, and asked about Dangerous Love, a movie that depicts Ottoman Euro relations and emcee battles performed by courtisans in the royal court... then after gaining my trust he flipped on me and started dissing you actually.. asking if I made workout videos on youtube. 

Mekkan Refugee:  Very confused fellow is that boy.   Well Id certainly love if he'd call
inin again next Tuesday.

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2012, 11:03:54 PM »
And as you can see.......zero fucks have been given.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2012, 11:06:31 PM »
Mekkan Refugee:  I mean, Tuesday the 11th.   Maybe I scared the young chappee on account of my training video.  I've actually shed pounds due to Ramadaan, and need to get back on my grind again.   I don't think he'd be much intimidated with my physical in its current state.   But there is still time.

Infinite:  Why yes, indeed.  True enough.  Well how is your freestyle game, are you where you need to be for your battle with Sikotic.

Mekkan Refuggee:   Well my answer is double edged, like the blade of a sword.  See spiritual the Ramadaan brought me closer to the depths of my soul.  And in it, I have founmd even greater strength.  But Allah forbids battleing and arguing while fasting so my outwardly expression is a bit, dare I say it, unrefined.  But I will sharpen it sure as STEAL SHARPENS STEAL!

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2012, 11:08:08 PM »

well no one really.

im just bumping this shit loud as fuck right now and felt like sharing some real shit with yall  :)

good evening comrades....

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2012, 11:14:18 PM »
...and that concludes the interview... join us next time as Mekkan Refugee ponders over the legacies of Sultans Bayazid the thunderbold and Mehmet the unfortunate and their lasting impact in the 18th century Istanbul.

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2012, 11:31:06 PM »

THA SAUCE HOUSE

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2012, 11:57:54 PM »
i didnt read but i did look at the booty pics
The West is Back

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2012, 03:42:45 PM »
Mekkan refugee is a reality check to the fake..a gangsta amongst punks.. A man amongst females.. A savage amongst faggots. Mekkan refugee is the truth and no peasant shall cross his path without paying proper respect. Respect Mekkan refugee as you'd respect your dying mother...respect due is respect earned.

rayallen0

« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2012, 05:23:22 PM »
He just tries to be weird now days. Though even his posts back from 01 ive seen show a very weak minded individual so who knows maybe he just broke.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2012, 06:13:53 PM »
I cant wait for the battle  8)

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2012, 06:17:24 PM »
He just tries to be weird now days. Though even his posts back from 01 ive seen show a very weak minded individual so who knows maybe he just broke.

this is who he is....he's not "trying" anything. in 2002, it was political gangsta spreading knowledge amongst the youth. in 2012, it's mekkan refugee. respect the truth.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2012, 06:39:16 PM »
i think brian is bipolar