Author Topic: 50 cent is better then pac?......shakes head......  (Read 571 times)

On The Edge of Insanity

Re:50 cent is better then pac?......shakes head......
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2003, 12:28:45 PM »
Ok here we go:

Subject Matter - straight boring standard Gangsta from 50 Cent, or gangsta mixed with deep and emotional shit from Pac, hmm, 1-0 2 Pac.

Lyrics/Flow - 50 Cent doesn't exactly have a complicated rhyme scheme, and his voice is plain droany. 2 Pac was hardly a lyrical genious, but his flow had much better clarity than 50. 2-0 2 Pac.

Actual Gangstability - 50 got shot, but that don't make him gangsta, however he has always lived on the streets of NY. 2 Pac was a ballet dancer in Baltimore, and never really lived in particulary hardcore places. Looks like 50 pulls one back. 2-1 Pac.

Reliance on producer - 50 is basically reliant on Eminem and Dre to give him commercial beats to make him a success, Pac worked with a large range of producers and was able to interact well with all of them, and therefore wasn't reliant on beats to make him a success. 3-1 Pac.

Longetivity - 50 hasn't got any in my opinion, he will just keep rapping about the same topics over the same sorts of beats for the rest of his career, whereas Pac was able to change his style throughout his career because of his large range of emotions. 4-1 Pac

Overall: Pac takes it easily.

Kain670

« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2003, 01:59:22 PM »
Too many "Tupac zombie" fans in here

50's music sounds better than Tupac
I can care less about lyrics and poetry that Tupac spits

50 sounds better

Tupac had nice beats tho ;D

S.G.V.

« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2003, 07:41:05 PM »

50 sounds better

lol...so if someone sounds good u like em?...lmao...

Jome

« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2003, 08:23:12 PM »
I hate threads like this.
But I guess there comes a time in every rappers life when he will be compared to the blueprint of gangsta-rap, 2pac..  ::)

S.G.V.

« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2003, 11:43:40 PM »
But I guess there comes a time in every rappers life when he will be compared to the blueprint of gangsta-rap, 2pac..  ::)
classic Jome post...

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2003, 12:34:22 AM »
Everybody has a diffrent taste in music, and I respect that.  But even if you dont like 2pac, or 50Cent, you have to consider all the aspects one rapper is better than the other.  For me, 2pac is a 100 times better than 50.  I mean, pac was creative, and talked about all kinds of topics.  He could go deep, and he could be a gangsta-rapper, and raw.  He had better content and flow.  He influenced more people.  Pac could stay in the game for a long time, I doubt 50 can, cuz like the other guy said, he'll keep talkin about the same shit :-/

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2003, 03:44:58 AM »

well...thats why i posted this thread in the G-spot fourm...but somebody moved it to outbound connections...

Kain670

« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2003, 07:04:03 AM »

50 sounds better

lol...so if someone sounds good u like em?...lmao...

lol.......I meant overall 50 music sounds better than 2pac

Kain670

« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2003, 07:06:09 AM »
Everybody has a diffrent taste in music, and I respect that.  But even if you dont like 2pac, or 50Cent, you have to consider all the aspects one rapper is better than the other.  For me, 2pac is a 100 times better than 50.  I mean, pac was creative, and talked about all kinds of topics.  He could go deep, and he could be a gangsta-rapper, and raw.  He had better content and flow.  He influenced more people.  Pac could stay in the game for a long time, I doubt 50 can, cuz like the other guy said, he'll keep talkin about the same shit :-/

-{bLaDe}

lol go download some more 50 tracks off WinMX or where ever.....