Author Topic: Who Fucks With Em  (Read 600 times)

TRG BoyZ

• Lil Geezy
Re: Who Fucks With Em
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2012, 09:53:13 PM »
Yeah backpacks are for fags. real niggaz dont need them. out here in LA niggaz would rob u for all your shit looney u fake banger.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2012, 12:40:44 PM »
Yeah backpacks are for fags. real niggaz dont need them. out here in LA niggaz would rob u for all your shit looney u fake banger.

simon ese

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2012, 02:51:17 PM »

lmao
The West is Back

BabyBird

« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2012, 03:03:04 PM »
backpacks are for little girls who go to high school

co-sign

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2012, 06:08:45 PM »
Anybody remember the whole "backpacker" thing in hip-hop?  You never hear that term thrown around anymore these days.   

Are you kidding me? The term is used quite often now, usually in reference to the breed of caucasian hip hop fans who only listen to avant garde type rap, like anticon, and shun anything that might reference wood grain or ho's.

No offense to any poster here who does use one, but I think that if you're a grown ass man and are not attending school every day, yet rock a backpack, you are probably a tweaker or some hippie loser.
you do know many many adults use backpacks instead of a suitcase, it seems to me your place of work consists of something that has to do with sweeping floors and flipping burgers.

That's funny. No, I work in an audio facility, my backpack is a Western Digital 2tb Passport portable hard drive. What do you do for a living again?

Ok? how does an refer to an external hard drive to a backpack? just because your work doesnt consist of carrying ACTUAL PHYSICAL objects WHICH BACKPACKS, or any type of pack was created for.

is that external hard drives going to hold all my cables? USB, Micro USB, Mini USB, Multiple external hard drives and USB Flash drives, iPad, Multiple iPhones and iTouches, Projectors to hold demos and tutorials, important paper work, CDs, all different type of chargers, my labtop.

right now i use a regular computer back with a shoulder strap which has absolute no padding, its just a flat strap, like a huge shoelace, and tht shit is uncomfotrable as fuck.

given you work in a "studio" seems like to me you never been in a real work environment because i see plenty of people wearing backpacks, and  i especially need it since i travel, i carry a back pack and a labtop bag, plus luggage pack for my clothes, this backpack combines 2 packs into one.

really, are you so close minded to think that only your needs and preferences are relevant to the world? that shit baffles me. yea, what about people that use backpacks for what its actually intended for, which im sure thats what most people use it for.

hey, take it easy paisan, I'm not reading all that. You're gonna try and get in a written squabble over backpacks?

yea i felt pretty foolish after rereading it, lack of sleep because of a 6:00 AM flight (which ment i had to get up at 3:40 am) was pretty why.

nah, just felt like your post was directed at me, basically saying im a twak head, or some kind of gay hipster.

jim cramer = banana boy

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2012, 12:03:08 PM »
Anybody remember the whole "backpacker" thing in hip-hop?  You never hear that term thrown around anymore these days.   

Are you kidding me? The term is used quite often now, usually in reference to the breed of caucasian hip hop fans who only listen to avant garde type rap, like anticon, and shun anything that might reference wood grain or ho's.

No offense to any poster here who does use one, but I think that if you're a grown ass man and are not attending school every day, yet rock a backpack, you are probably a tweaker or some hippie loser.
you do know many many adults use backpacks instead of a suitcase, it seems to me your place of work consists of something that has to do with sweeping floors and flipping burgers.

That's funny. No, I work in an audio facility, my backpack is a Western Digital 2tb Passport portable hard drive. What do you do for a living again?

Ok? how does an refer to an external hard drive to a backpack? just because your work doesnt consist of carrying ACTUAL PHYSICAL objects WHICH BACKPACKS, or any type of pack was created for.

is that external hard drives going to hold all my cables? USB, Micro USB, Mini USB, Multiple external hard drives and USB Flash drives, iPad, Multiple iPhones and iTouches, Projectors to hold demos and tutorials, important paper work, CDs, all different type of chargers, my labtop.

right now i use a regular computer back with a shoulder strap which has absolute no padding, its just a flat strap, like a huge shoelace, and tht shit is uncomfotrable as fuck.

given you work in a "studio" seems like to me you never been in a real work environment because i see plenty of people wearing backpacks, and  i especially need it since i travel, i carry a back pack and a labtop bag, plus luggage pack for my clothes, this backpack combines 2 packs into one.

really, are you so close minded to think that only your needs and preferences are relevant to the world? that shit baffles me. yea, what about people that use backpacks for what its actually intended for, which im sure thats what most people use it for.

hey, take it easy paisan, I'm not reading all that. You're gonna try and get in a written squabble over backpacks?

yea i felt pretty foolish after rereading it, lack of sleep because of a 6:00 AM flight (which ment i had to get up at 3:40 am) was pretty why.

nah, just felt like your post was directed at me, basically saying im a twak head, or some kind of gay hipster.

jim cramer = banana boy

oh, shit... must talk shit.

lol nah, i can careless

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2012, 06:38:47 PM »
yeah fuck off elior, get a job and stop trying to bring looney down to your level.

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2012, 12:57:54 PM »
yeah fuck off elior, get a job and stop trying to bring looney down to your level.

lol period blood sucks

BabyBird

« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2012, 03:47:41 PM »
period blood on your dick-gitch isa ewww

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2012, 05:25:52 PM »
I dont use a backpack but alot more practical than the idiots who sag their pants, it actually has a purpose I hope you get pantsed and the shit beaten out of you.

Skinny jeans 2, if you cant throw a body kick cuz your pants are 2 tight you deserve to be slapped.

Ppl with tats of  bible verses need to learn how to read

Backpacks are pretty far down the list for silly fashion since you can actually carry shit easier and be practical.
Amen!  And a lot of those who have their pants sag do crimes which is stupid cause the cops will have an easier time catching them.  Cause i've seen on police shows where the criminal trips over his sagging pants.  Easier time than catching a criminal who has a jheri curl, FOLLOW THE DRIP!  FOLLOW THE DRIP!