Author Topic: What happened to the TWZ push over here?  (Read 1556 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
What happened to the TWZ push over here?
« on: September 06, 2012, 09:05:42 PM »
How come threads aren't being created or spammed about TWZ anymore? Used to be like an hourly thing.

Bad business. But considering NIK thinks a Dre/Snoop album would go diamond in a month if it dropped in 2012, I guess business isn't really the forte over there.

Hack Wilson - real

Re: What happened to the TWZ push over here?
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2012, 11:20:16 PM »
How come threads aren't being created or spammed about TWZ anymore? Used to be like an hourly thing.

Bad business. But considering NIK thinks a Dre/Snoop album would go diamond in a month if it dropped in 2012, I guess business isn't really the forte over there.
'

d..diamond????

anyways cleraly Brian was tired of being insulted on his own show and took his ball and went home (ya know, if this was a playground).

i bet NIK still got his part on the show though.

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2012, 11:23:49 PM »
naah, M.O is actually handlin' some business up in the bay, so the main show's been on pause, but the females are still runnin femcee friday, and i believe infinite comin back wit a 2pac tribute show for this comin' Talk Tuesday.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2012, 11:26:32 PM »
naah, M.O is actually handlin' some business up in the bay, so the main show's been on pause, but the females are still runnin femcee friday, and i believe infinite comin back wit a 2pac tribute show for this comin' Talk Tuesday.

so M.O. is out dealing thizz in the bay?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2012, 11:42:27 PM »
Oh, aii.

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2012, 01:59:44 AM »

so M.O. is out dealing thizz in the bay?

narc?

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2012, 05:04:33 PM »
mo's a fuckin day laborer hes out probably tearing out some old freeway overpass

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2012, 08:42:17 PM »
They realized nobody was fucking with their little open mic thing except the people they annoyed the shit out of on dubcc and ended up taking a major loss.

It's like if Paris Hilton tried to start a labor union, they just weren't suited for the job and their presence was off putting to real people.

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2012, 03:16:04 PM »
They realized nobody was fucking with their little open mic thing except the people they annoyed the shit out of on dubcc and ended up taking a major loss.

It's like if Paris Hilton tried to start a labor union, they just weren't suited for the job and their presence was off putting to real people.

twz had the number 1 rated music show on the internet...duno if u know how big the internet it, but it's worldwide, in case ya didnt.

show will be back 2 its regular scheduling when m.o returns

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2012, 03:31:22 PM »
Is there any proof of that either? Or is this another one of those "Dudes on this other forum think our music is fucking amazing" & just not tell us which one?

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2012, 06:57:40 PM »
mo's a fuckin day laborer hes out probably tearing out some old freeway overpass
LMAO
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2012, 09:48:40 PM »
Is there any proof of that either? Or is this another one of those "Dudes on this other forum think our music is fucking amazing" & just not tell us which one?

it's the youtube forum...check it out :laugh:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2012, 11:23:28 PM »
LOL, yeah aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2012, 02:58:23 AM »
LOL, yeah aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

is that the sound u make when it goes deeper than expected?

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2012, 05:29:58 AM »

Word... that's pretty much the long and the short of it.  There's some other shit, but nothing worth mentioning here, just some in house stuff. 

I got a special edition 2pac tribute show coming up, where everyone can call in and celebrate the life of 2pac Shakur, discuss the controversy surrounding his death, and share memories of Pac.  Also, my show will be on Sept. 11th so Mekkan Refugee is going to add some historical perspective to the events of Sept. 11th. 

Hopefully Sccit will come back with his sports show some time this month.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)