Author Topic: What happened to the TWZ push over here?  (Read 1555 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: What happened to the TWZ push over here?
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2012, 02:12:32 PM »
lol gay jokes. So played out.

Second person who likes to throw reality in your face & he's a "bitch". Such an angry boy.

rayallen0

« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2012, 02:14:31 PM »
Lol wtf? How sensetive are you? I wasnt even saying beating up women is bad this time! I was really impressed when you said it was the #1 show. I google it, isnt there. Post that cuz misinformation is bad and was thinking you would clarify or give me the info backing it up. But instead you call me gayallen & a bitch. All that tells me is you are nowhere near the #1 radio show and lied to sound cool.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2012, 02:15:39 PM »
lied to sound cool.

Defines NIK's life.

rayallen0

« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2012, 02:17:42 PM »
What gets nik more angry?

Pointing out facts about his life he lied about.
Supporting gay rights.
Or talking out against pussies who beat up women?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2012, 02:21:40 PM »
I mean, that's the holy trinity right there.

Facts about life bother him because he's on a mission to come off of the coolest kid ever & fails miserably. I've never really seen somebody want to be down so badly.
He doesn't like gay rights because he's insecure his brother is full on flaming faggot.
& he supports beating up women because he used to physically abuse his fat, horrific ex-girlfriend.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2012, 02:31:47 PM »

Supporting gay rights.

what about when we make fun of Krazysumwhat for his pedophilia and NIK defends him?

rayallen0

« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2012, 02:35:40 PM »
Nik just doesnt like to discriminate with pussy

Sikotic™

« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2012, 03:05:19 PM »

Supporting gay rights.

what about when we make fun of Krazysumwhat for his pedophilia and NIK defends him?
krazysumwhat is a good man who happens to appreciate youth. he is not a pedophile.

smh.....:)
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2012, 06:18:28 PM »
Lol wtf? How sensetive are you? I wasnt even saying beating up women is bad this time! I was really impressed when you said it was the #1 show. I google it, isnt there. Post that cuz misinformation is bad and was thinking you would clarify or give me the info backing it up. But instead you call me gayallen & a bitch. All that tells me is you are nowhere near the #1 radio show and lied to sound cool.

lol the way u said it just sounded bitch

but thats besides the point...M.O has all the info, as he's the one who runs the show, not me. he's posted up screen shots before. not gunna lie, even i was amazed when i found out.

Sccit

« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2012, 06:20:14 PM »

Supporting gay rights.

the correct answer was faggots

Sccit

« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2012, 06:26:21 PM »
he's on a mission to come off of the coolest kid ever & fails miserably. I've never really seen somebody want to be down so badly.

cham pretty much described himself with this post. he projects his view on his own self-esteem issues onto others, and perceives others to be the same as him. pyschologistesque cats, feel me on this one 8)

what i'm still tryna figure out, though, is whether he actually perceives his paranoia as reality, or whether he just does it to deflect attention from his own gayness. in his mind, "being down" is something u have to work at, due to the fact that he's a homosexual and has to try so hard every day of his life to "be down" with the regulars. smfh

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: September 12, 2012, 06:45:59 PM »
LOL. So you've moved from gay jokes to "I know you are, but what am I?". You couldn't be any less of of a herb if you tried.

Sccit

« Reply #42 on: September 12, 2012, 07:13:10 PM »
LOL. So you've moved from gay jokes to "I know you are, but what am I?". You couldn't be any less of of a herb if you tried.

lol they not jokes and im not "tryin"....i dont think u get it. im just livin life and describin' what i see as i move along. i tell it like it is, it's all i can do, young biebs...to u, it's all a joke, a way for each of us to 1 up each other. it's all part of the challenge ur facin'

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2012, 10:38:24 PM »
You even say it yourself. "As I see it". You don't really see anything. You create it. It would be one thing to see me in daily life or my entire life story be put on blast & seeing it through that lens, but you don't have that. All you have is a picture of me when I was 13 & the fact I like to throw reality in your face.

You're just lying to me & everyone reading this if you can honestly say that if I came here & I played along with your act, like Brian does & praise your music & co-sign everything you say about Kobe & act like all your bullshit stories are "so totally cool" you wouldn't be like "Cham is my fucking nigga. 8)".

How about you "keep it real" & just admit you don't like me because like rayallen, I'll Google "#1 internet rap talk show" out of curiosity & then find it lame you had to lie about it. Not because you can "see the bigger picture of who I am" like you know anything about me.

Sccit

« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2012, 11:35:27 PM »
You even say it yourself. "As I see it". You don't really see anything. You create it. It would be one thing to see me in daily life or my entire life story be put on blast & seeing it through that lens, but you don't have that. All you have is a picture of me when I was 13 & the fact I like to throw reality in your face.

You're just lying to me & everyone reading this if you can honestly say that if I came here & I played along with your act, like Brian does & praise your music & co-sign everything you say about Kobe & act like all your bullshit stories are "so totally cool" you wouldn't be like "Cham is my fucking nigga. 8)".

How about you "keep it real" & just admit you don't like me because like rayallen, I'll Google "#1 internet rap talk show" out of curiosity & then find it lame you had to lie about it. Not because you can "see the bigger picture of who I am" like you know anything about me.

all u know of a person is how they carry themselves, how they move, how they act...and i see the way u carry urself. u just proved it again with the homo-driven essay about nothin. rayallen didn't expose shit...first off, m.o is the one who posted up the pics of TWZ being the number 1 internet radio show, not me.. and secondly, i can give a fuck if rayallen googled it and didnt find it, screenshots were already posted, limpwrist....now go find another outlet to vent ur homo frustrations (aka da sauce)