Author Topic: What happened to the TWZ push over here?  (Read 1587 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: What happened to the TWZ push over here?
« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2012, 11:44:01 PM »
lol, says the same nigga who claims nobody acts online how they do in real life. Pick a story already, kid.

Sccit

« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2012, 11:48:11 PM »
lol, says the same nigga who claims nobody acts online how they do in real life. Pick a story already, kid.

for people like u, yes....cuz u would never casually throw the word "nigga" around any of the black peeps on this site, and you'd never call anyone much older than you "kid" in a condescending way if this were reality. so for people like u, yea, the internet can be a place to let your fantasies of bein a straight cat who fits in run wild. but at the same time, i can still see the way u carry yourself... and it's gay.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2012, 08:08:05 AM »

lol they not jokes and im not "tryin"....i dont think u get it. im just livin life and describin' what i see as i move along. i tell it like it is, it's all i can do, young biebs...to u, it's all a joke, a way for each of us to 1 up each other. it's all part of the challenge ur facin'

^^^Ether!  8) 
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: September 13, 2012, 09:39:48 AM »
End of story, you can't see anything. All your thoughts about me are pure fantasies in your head. Meanwhile, you entire biography has been posted here. From what's been at my disposal

If I had pictures grabbing at guys dicks like your brother does, I'd understand the thoughts of homosexuality. But you just need something to use a response because you're mad about reality being thrown in your face.

Rapsodie was also gay.
Sik was a pussy ass bitch.
Hack was mental retard.
Bundy was a fat faggot who talked to trannies.
I'm sure you had something to say about Grundy that you made up.
rayallen is gayallen.

The difference is we all know you're the dude from Malibu's most wanted, who dated a fucking ugly bitch, who posted essays about his life & his relationship with that ugly bitch was well documented & even SHE told us about you. How you're spoiled & abusive. How your parents will give you the world if you ask. How after your years & years of openly hating gays, your brother is a flaming faggot. How you can't have a job because you're on here or your sixteen other forums around the clock. Give it up, man.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #49 on: September 13, 2012, 12:35:06 PM »
it was pretty obvious that was nowhere near the #1 internet radio show

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2012, 12:40:36 PM »
lol@denyin' ryan...my personal mailbox was broken into and posted here (from over 7 years ago), yet the best thing you have on me was that i have a brother who was into emo shit and an ex-girlfriend who got fat......do u realize how amazin' that makes me? if someone found out all ur personal info and posted it here, do u understand how done you'd be? all the gay love stories and what not, u woulda offed urself by now if we found out all ur secrets. same for most people who post here.......

and u resemble cat from malibu's most wanted about 100000x more than i do, young biebs, so i'd hush up on that one if i were u. ur better off callin me jaffar or somethin that doesnt really apply to u.

Sccit

« Reply #51 on: September 13, 2012, 12:41:26 PM »

im sure it makes u happier to think that, randall.....but it still doesnt make up for the fact that ur a lil on the slow side

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: September 13, 2012, 12:48:54 PM »
lol@denyin' ryan...my personal mailbox was broken into and posted here (from over 7 years ago), yet the best thing you have on me was that i have a brother who was into emo shit and an ex-girlfriend who got fat......do u realize how amazin' that makes me? if someone found out all ur personal info and posted it here, do u understand how done you'd be? all the gay love stories and what not, u woulda offed urself by now if we found out all ur secrets. same for most people who post here.......

and u resemble cat from malibu's most wanted about 100000x more than i do, young biebs, so i'd hush up on that one if i were u. ur better off callin me jaffar or somethin that doesnt really apply to u.

I don't have any secrets. I have nothing to hide. I am who I am & I don't need people to be impressed with me. You're a different dude. You try to cover up real life with your homo thug image & fail miserably. Hence why you've been the punchline to every joke for ten years.

& the only relation I have to Jaime Kennedy in that movie is that we're both blonde. You on the other hand are his character to a T.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #53 on: September 13, 2012, 12:49:09 PM »

im sure it makes u happier to think that, randall.....but it still doesnt make up for the fact that ur a lil on the slow side
says the 25 yr old who still lives with his parents

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: September 13, 2012, 12:52:38 PM »

says the 25 yr old who still lives with his parents

Prime example of what I said. This hardcore LA gangsta lives with his parents, yet says "You're retarded" to have a comeback. Real life > made fantasies about posters.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #55 on: September 13, 2012, 12:58:39 PM »
hes doin big thangs

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: September 13, 2012, 12:59:58 PM »
hes doin big thangs

Coolest kid I know.

It's such a popular show, it can afford to go off air for two+ weeks & still be atop the charts. Impressive.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #57 on: September 13, 2012, 01:28:00 PM »
Lol at #1 show on the Internet.

Sccit

« Reply #58 on: September 13, 2012, 03:28:49 PM »
lol the fag whos known for poppin his collar, wearin tight jeans, cum-stained fitted hats, and calls himself a blonde nigga is callin some1 malibu's most wanted.

biebs, the desperation "every1 is laughin at you" angle aint workin no more, son. the turning point was a while ago. u are now, by far, the biggest butt of all jokes. shit, u had 4 different aliases pretendin to be u, and it was hilarious, cuz every1 really believed it was u. thats how big a faggot u are, kid.

oh yea, and

It's a topic of discussion tonight...

on your show with your 14 listeners yes

It's the number 1 music show on the net

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #59 on: September 13, 2012, 03:31:45 PM »
a list of mo's archived episodes is supposed to prove what?