Author Topic: What happened to the TWZ push over here?  (Read 1553 times)

MUHFUKKA

Re: What happened to the TWZ push over here?
« Reply #60 on: September 13, 2012, 03:35:26 PM »
haha i just went on blogtalkradio.com and clicked "popular", not seeing this twz shit anywhere. and thats just this little amateur website
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 03:40:03 PM by MUHFUKKA »

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #61 on: September 13, 2012, 05:04:49 PM »
lololol, NIK is in a new level of denial. I don't even have anything else to say, it's all out there...all true. You just stay making things up as a defense mechanism.

Ain't nobody making fun of me; you the only one with a problem, child. You still the only one posting my picture when I was 13 lol.

While it's documented a lot of people stopped making fun of you because they "felt bad" of how ether-like shit was getting. Carry along, my son.

Sccit

« Reply #62 on: September 13, 2012, 05:54:41 PM »
haha i just went on blogtalkradio.com and clicked "popular", not seeing this twz shit anywhere. and thats just this little amateur website

no shit, TWZ hasn't broadcasted Every Sunday, Talk Tuesday, or West Coast Wednesdays regularly for a month now....time 2 get up on ya nutridin game, randall.

Sccit

« Reply #63 on: September 13, 2012, 05:55:34 PM »
Ain't nobody making fun of me

lmfao

now, do u really believe that, or does sayin it make u feel like less of a gayboy?

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #64 on: September 13, 2012, 06:01:55 PM »

no shit, TWZ hasn't broadcasted Every Sunday, Talk Tuesday, or West Coast Wednesdays regularly for a month now....time 2 get up on ya nutridin game, randall.
youre an idiot. your little webshow was never number one even on that bullshit website let alone the internet. that screenshot you posted proved nothing

Sccit

« Reply #65 on: September 13, 2012, 06:06:37 PM »

youre an idiot. your little webshow was never number one even on that bullshit website let alone the internet. that screenshot you posted proved nothing

how slow can u be, randall?...seriously. i've said it many times. it aint my show. it's m.o's show...and m.o is credible, if he says something, then it's most likely not a lie. if lyin to ride nuts makes ur dick feel bigger, go for it, son. i guess thats ur forte. but just remember, ur still the same retard who's been documented on this site for cryin about how pathetic ur existence is, and how ur a meaningless failure/dropout who hates his life. should i bump the thread, retard?

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #66 on: September 13, 2012, 06:06:59 PM »
the third most popular show on that bullshit hasnt been broadcast since 2008 haaha

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #67 on: September 13, 2012, 06:09:11 PM »

how slow can u be, randall?...seriously. i've said it many times. it aint my show. it's m.o's show...and m.o is credible, if he says something, then it's most likely not a lie. if lyin to ride nuts makes ur dick feel bigger, go for it, son. i guess thats ur forte. but just remember, ur still the same retard who's been documented on this site for cryin about how pathetic ur existence is, and how ur a meaningless failure/dropout who hates his life. should i bump the thread, retard?
go ahead kike theres 10000 threads way worse than that bullshit about you to bumb

Sccit

« Reply #68 on: September 13, 2012, 06:13:46 PM »
the third most popular show on that bullshit hasnt been broadcast since 2008 haaha

they have monthly ratings, slowbro

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #69 on: September 13, 2012, 08:11:52 PM »
Twz was the number 1 music show for 5 weeks str8.

The way they rate for populartys is weird cuz its based off your most recent epsidoes live and archived plays... Even if that episode was in 08...
So in the music category  we had to get over 4+ thousand plays to beat out someone's show who hadn't had a show in over 6 months...

Right now I'm working doing "day labor" no time for much anything.

But I'll be back Cham... I know you miss me... Fag boy
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #70 on: September 13, 2012, 08:13:45 PM »
Twz was the number 1 music show for 5 weeks str8.

The way they rate for populartys is weird cuz its based off your most recent epsidoes live and archived plays... Even if that episode was in 08...
So in the music category  we had to get over 4+ thousand plays to beat out someone's show who hadn't had a show in over 6 months...

Right now I'm working doing "day labor" no time for much anything.

But I'll be back Cham... I know you miss me... Fag boy

lol

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: September 13, 2012, 08:59:10 PM »
See NIK. Somehow there is a correlation between MO's work & his active time online. For some reason there is none with yours...

Sccit

« Reply #72 on: September 13, 2012, 09:10:06 PM »
See NIK. Somehow there is a correlation between MO's work & his active time online. For some reason there is none with yours...

i guess the money i made and time spent in the studio today was all in my head....or perhaps ur just a fag who uses baseless paranoid delusions as his main argument as to why he's not gay. i wonder which sounds more logical?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: September 13, 2012, 11:43:48 PM »
You sound mad.

Sccit

« Reply #74 on: September 13, 2012, 11:45:39 PM »
You sound gay.