Author Topic: Buckshot's album being re-released?  (Read 214 times)

Quadruple OG

Buckshot's album being re-released?
« on: February 17, 2003, 02:19:53 PM »
I was searching to order Buckshot's album from 1999, and I noticed that it's being re-released in March.  does anyone know if this will be different than the original that was released?

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
Re:Buckshot's album being re-released?
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2003, 02:23:20 PM »
why the hell would they re-release bdi thug?

buck ripped it but alot of the production was weak.

that new duckdown release collect dis is hot as fuck tho!
« Last Edit: February 17, 2003, 02:27:32 PM by smartass »
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

PLANT

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2003, 02:47:12 PM »
sounds kinda strange.

I saw the new BCC video on bet today.  BCC's promotion is kinda shady IMO....they released "the chosen few" like how many months ago and they didnt drop a video until now?

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2003, 02:54:46 PM »
I don't know what the hell is going on with BCC now.  The Chosen Few is the latest release right?  Is there anything new coming?  like a new Black Moon or Heltah Skeltah?

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2003, 03:57:27 PM »
I don't know what the hell is going on with BCC now.  The Chosen Few is the latest release right?  Is there anything new coming?  like a new Black Moon or Heltah Skeltah?
Artist: Various Artists                                  ÞÛ²Ûß   °
Title.: Duckdown Records-Presents Collect DIS Edition    ÞÛ²Û    °
Label.: Duckdown Records    
   #. | Trackname                                 | time  |  ÞÛÛÛÛ²²Ý
           Þ²ÛÛÛÛÛ   |----|-------------------------------------------|-------|   ÛÛÛÛÛ²Ý
           Þ²ÛÛÛÛÛ   |    |                                           |       |   ÛÛÛÛÛ²Ý
           ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ   | 01 | Black Moon - Rush                         |  4:37 |   ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ
           ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ   | 02 | Boot Camp Clik - What's Poppin            |  3:45 |   ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ
           ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ   | 03 | Boot Camp Clik  - Smile in Heaven (Feat   |  4:56 |   ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ
           ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ   |    | Twanie Ranks)                             |       |   ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ
           ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ   | 04 | TEK aka Smokey Lah - All Massive          |  3:21 |   ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ
           ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ   | 05 | Sean Price - Don't Say Shit To Ruck       |  4:04 |   ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ
           ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ   | 06 | Starang Wondah - That's What's Up         |  2:56 |   ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ
           ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ   | 07 | Boot Camp Clik - Fire Burn                |  4:37 |   ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ
           ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ   | 08 | Buckshot - The Real                       |  2:47 |   ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ
           ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ   | 09 | Rustee Juxx and Tek - Mastered the Style  |  3:26 |   ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ
           ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ   | 10 | Sean Price - Tell E Mundo                 |  1:58 |   ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ
           ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ   | 11 | Buckshot - You Could Get Shot             |  3:00 |   ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ
           ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ   | 12 | Starang Wondah - The Game                 |  3:01 |   ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ
           ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ   | 13 | Cocoa Brovaz Jah Dan and Afu Ra - D&D     |  3:58 |   ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ
           ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ   |    | Soundclash                                |       |   ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ
           ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ   | 14 | Boot Camp Clik - Luv em Or Leave Em       |  4:59 |   ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ
           ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ   |    | Alone                                     |       |   ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ
           ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ   | 15 | Masta Ace - Last Bref                     |  4:09 |   ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ
           ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ   | 16 | Cocoa Brovaz - No Justice No Peace        |  3:01 |   ÛÛÛÛÛÛÝ
           ÞÛÛÛÛÛÛ   | 17 | Boot Camp Clik - I Realize    4:54 |  

don't sleep. better than chosen few imo.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2003, 03:58:08 PM by smartass »
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

PLANT

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2003, 09:41:19 PM »
both OGC albums are str8 dope IMO
same with Knocturnal by Helta Skeltah

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2003, 02:12:19 PM »
I just dl'ed the Duckdown Records album, and it is really dope.  :D The production is great.  I'm very suprised.  I haven't heard any albums from BCC since War Zone, and I'm really happy about this.