Author Topic: DubCNN is 10 Years Old today.. NEW WEBSITE ONLINE NOW! DubCNN V.3  (Read 13967 times)

donfathaimmortal

Re: DubCNN is 10 Years Old today.. NEW WEBSITE ONLINE NOW! DubCNN V.3
« Reply #60 on: September 10, 2012, 10:30:07 AM »
another wordpress
The spot got shook, it was hell below | Is that Futureshock ?? | Hell, no, it's Death Row !

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #61 on: September 10, 2012, 11:55:35 AM »
lol I Dranked Teqilla  da regalur, I gaved my hommie a sip he was dranking all types off shit to get the tatse out him moth

lol I Drinked Teqilla on the regalur, I gaved my homie a sip he was drinking all types off shit to get the tatse out him moth

So Petey = Pig With An Afro? LMFAO

Great thread to fuck up in :D

:whistle:

ya got me deputy phife.

if u keep crying long enough about this one of the mods or admins might come along and spring into action and take me down once and for all...

or maybe your wrong and going on and on like the moron that you are while the staff here laugh along at you with the rest of us.

This isn't about you appealing for innocence (don't know why you're even bothering).

U fucked up your posts and thats it, chap ;)

But it ain't all that...a bit of fun, move on..

to avoid further embarrassment here thats what i would do too if i were you.

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #62 on: September 10, 2012, 05:37:25 PM »
another wordpress

True however in these times time is key. Many clients and corporations want fast turnaround and this is one of many out there. I used to not like Wordpress awhile back but now actually knowing and learning it, I have another skill under my belt =).

Anyhow, Nima... fix your contact page, you have Lorem ipsum and if you need any web and graphic help. Let me know.

Sccit

« Reply #63 on: September 10, 2012, 06:33:54 PM »
Good shit...Gald ya'll were finally able 2 come through with the update. Looks legit.

Sccit

« Reply #64 on: September 10, 2012, 06:35:02 PM »
lol I Dranked Teqilla  da regalur, I gaved my hommie a sip he was dranking all types off shit to get the tatse out him moth

lol I Drinked Teqilla on the regalur, I gaved my homie a sip he was drinking all types off shit to get the tatse out him moth

LOL...thats one of the quotes they use ala "I love 2 c u suffer", "flowz like mufuckas", "All I want is da sauce", etc.

Sccit

« Reply #65 on: September 10, 2012, 06:44:43 PM »
how the fuck do i embed this on the forum

turn the "/watch?v=" part of the link to "/v/"

to:
http://www.youtube.com/v/sxRydJzgEIQ

then use the flash code.......old school :laugh:

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #66 on: September 10, 2012, 08:59:08 PM »
lol I Dranked Teqilla  da regalur, I gaved my hommie a sip he was dranking all types off shit to get the tatse out him moth

LOL...thats one of the quotes they use ala "I love 2 c u suffer", "flowz like mufuckas", "All I want is da sauce", etc.

just let him have his moment..i wouldnt want to ruin his day  ;)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #67 on: September 11, 2012, 05:52:56 AM »
congrats. good luck with improving the news items

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: September 11, 2012, 01:00:02 PM »
Gotta give credit where credit is due, 10 years is a long time in this bizz, like it or not, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY, it ain't because I complain that I don't appreciate!

Dippafly

• 'G'
« Reply #69 on: September 11, 2012, 11:58:50 PM »
Not feeling the new website.  Too much clicking involved.  I just wanna scroll down and read the stories instead having to click every time i wanna read a story.  Half the time with the new site I don't even bother reading a story that I would have normally read on the old site.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 12:07:21 AM by Dippafly »
SLEPT ON CLASSICS

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: September 12, 2012, 02:06:26 AM »
Not feeling the new website.  Too much clicking involved.  I just wanna scroll down and read the stories instead having to click every time i wanna read a story.  Half the time with the new site I don't even bother reading a story that I would have normally read on the old site.

when you click on "All Posts" on top of the page you get an overview with every single post listed, not in its full length but you will get an idea of the content just from the title and lead.

http://www.dubcnn.com/blog/
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: September 12, 2012, 01:08:56 PM »

when you click on "All Posts" on top of the page you get an overview with every single post listed, not in its full length but you will get an idea of the content just from the title and lead.

http://www.dubcnn.com/blog/

Word like Jay says that way you can experience dubcnn like you used to OR subscribe to RSS and we send it to you in the long format! feeds.feedburner.com/Dubcnn

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: September 20, 2012, 01:38:00 AM »
well I've given it a few weeks and wasn't really feeling the main page.  But as suggested I tried the "All Posts" section and I'm completely satisfied with that.  Like others I liked how easy it was to scroll through all the news updates and find new music, videos, interviews.  The "All Posts" part works.  I do like how nice the front page looks and agree you guy's can do a whole lot more with it then you could on the V2.

I tried pulling up Dubcnn on my iphone and I'm really really liking how it looks on my phone.  It basically pulls up the same type of "All Posts" page on my phone and anywhere I'm at I can look up any new news from Dubcnn.  I've been playing that Kendrick Lamar/J Cole video over and over for the last week.  Really looking forward to Kendrick's album dropping next month!!

Happy Birthday to DubCNN and glad I've been a member and fan for about 8-9 years of your existence.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #74 on: September 21, 2012, 12:33:55 PM »
well I've given it a few weeks and wasn't really feeling the main page.  But as suggested I tried the "All Posts" section and I'm completely satisfied with that.  Like others I liked how easy it was to scroll through all the news updates and find new music, videos, interviews.  The "All Posts" part works.  I do like how nice the front page looks and agree you guy's can do a whole lot more with it then you could on the V2.

I tried pulling up Dubcnn on my iphone and I'm really really liking how it looks on my phone.  It basically pulls up the same type of "All Posts" page on my phone and anywhere I'm at I can look up any new news from Dubcnn.  I've been playing that Kendrick Lamar/J Cole video over and over for the last week.  Really looking forward to Kendrick's album dropping next month!!

Happy Birthday to DubCNN and glad I've been a member and fan for about 8-9 years of your existence.

Thanks man.