Author Topic: Throwback: Ghostface sayin the new Wu album is bullshit  (Read 1111 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: Throwback: Ghostface sayin the new Wu album is bullshit
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2012, 03:17:02 PM »

01 - Triumph
02 - Impossible
03 - Duck Seazon
04 - Bellz Of War
05 - The M.G.M.
06 - Maria
07 - Heaterz
08 - Dog Shit
09 - Az High Az Wu Tang Get
10 - Little Ghetto Boyz
11 - The Projectz
12 - Visionz
13 - Hellz Wind Staff Heaterz
14 - A Better Tomorrow
15 - America
16 - Sunshower
17 - Second Coming

http://www.mediafire.com/?8cxpm3hlp82273e
« Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 06:24:56 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2012, 03:37:13 PM »
^ that album was fine as is.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2012, 03:59:44 PM »

No it wasn't.  Everybody knew that album was way too long and had filler on it.  You're buggin if u didn't think that album didn't need to be cut down.  It's a beautiful album but it's ugly and all over the place (even for an 12 man crew; I'm countin Red & Capp).  

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2012, 04:01:50 PM »

No it wasn't.  Everybody knew that album was way too long and had filler on it.  You're buggin if u didn't think that album didn't need to be cut down.  It's a beautiful album but it's ugly and all over the place (even for an 12 man crew; I'm countin Red & Capp).  

you listen to 2 Chainz, nobody cares what you think is garbage.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2012, 04:02:39 PM »

And all you do is troll, nobody cares what u think

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2012, 04:07:01 PM »

And all you do is troll, nobody cares what u think

i only troll the pathetic like you

go make some more Gucci Mane threads

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2012, 04:19:33 PM »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2012, 05:00:26 PM »

it may be too long for people wit short attention spans. to me it's a classic and imo their best album.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2012, 08:01:19 PM »

Wow, Chief Keef fucking sucks.

Yes.

And did i read up there radioboobs saying "blacks need to be more like chi gangs"?  Hahahaha i know hes a troll, but that made me seriously lol cause theres people who actually probably believe it aint their own fault for all this shit going down (the man, their teachers, the police, pick a scapegoat).

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2012, 09:22:26 PM »
The sad part about it is that in real life both of y'all wish u were me instead of your own selves.  No matter how many corny jokes u can pick thru tha ass crack of your brain

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #25 on: September 13, 2012, 08:15:55 AM »
i think the main problem is that they aint lettin rza do his thing....instead, they tryna get swizz beats and neptunes and shit, and rza wants 2 keep it true to the authentic wu-tang shit, which some other members are tired of. just the difference in opinion goin in already fux with the chemistry and the probability of puttin forth their best effort. let the producer of the group produce. all the greatest albums were made that way.

Word... like not having Warren G produce the 2-1-3 album, although the album did have some nice cuts on there.

...this is the problem with hip-hop today.  Puffy started this thing in 97', 98' where he started doing songs for everybody, appearing in everyone's video's, and next thing you know Snoop started doing the same shit and the rest of the game followed.   

Back in the golden age of hip-hop rappers usually kept it in house.  Worked with artists they were down with, rappers from the same hood, region, or at least artists with similar styles.   Chemistry was very important to making a great record.  Rza is the genius behind Wu-tang, to not have him manage and produce the Wu-Tang album is bullshit.   
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2012, 08:20:53 AM »
i think the main problem is that they aint lettin rza do his thing....instead, they tryna get swizz beats and neptunes and shit, and rza wants 2 keep it true to the authentic wu-tang shit, which some other members are tired of. just the difference in opinion goin in already fux with the chemistry and the probability of puttin forth their best effort. let the producer of the group produce. all the greatest albums were made that way.

Word... like not having Warren G produce the 2-1-3 album, although the album did have some nice cuts on there.

...this is the problem with hip-hop today.  Puffy started this thing in 97', 98' where he started doing songs for everybody, appearing in everyone's video's, and next thing you know Snoop started doing the same shit and the rest of the game followed.   

Back in the golden age of hip-hop rappers usually kept it in house.  Worked with artists they were down with, rappers from the same hood, region, or at least artists with similar styles.   Chemistry was very important to making a great record.  Rza is the genius behind Wu-tang, to not have him manage and produce the Wu-Tang album is bullshit.   
what do you think about hbg butchering the wu tang forever album ?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #27 on: September 13, 2012, 02:39:59 PM »
The sad part about it is that in real life both of y'all wish u were me instead of your own selves.  No matter how many corny jokes u can pick thru tha ass crack of your brain

i want to be a fat black guy with limited scholastic education and even more limited social skills?  oh and a guy who got fired from Wendy's for peeing in the Frosty machine? ;)

Sccit

« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2012, 09:33:36 PM »

yea...that 213 album was dope. but it had potential to be classic if warren handled the bulk of the production. the fact that he didn't produce one song was a mockery. i remember he came on here saying he was gunna release a version of the album where he re-mixed all the songs with his own beats. i guess that never came to fruition (although, i do remember a remix or 2 surfacing).

you're 100% right, though....the game changed for the worse. more crews need 2 keep shit in-house. very little people are doin it that way nowadays.

ANgry!

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2012, 10:33:39 PM »
only a fucking douche would say the doggfather is a good album
apart from 1-2 tracks the project is complete garbage
one of the worst followups to a CLASSIC ever