Author Topic: Daz collaborates with ridiculous Euro Wigger. Dubcc member.  (Read 5684 times)

Will_B

Daz collaborates with ridiculous Euro Wigger. Dubcc member.
« on: September 10, 2012, 11:35:16 AM »
Stockholm September 10th 2012
Hot on the heals of 'French Girls' comes news of another Euro collab from Cali 'Dogg Pound' gangsta rapper Daz Dillinger, this time with an an 'up-and-coming' artist from Sweden who unusually goes by his real name and not a typical rap handle.

The MC and C.E.O. of fledgling rap promotional venture 'Razor Blade Ballin Entertainment' spoke candidly on his blog and myspace about his love of rap and what influences him when writing. "Hiphop is the only thing I know anything about except for leading a life that's basicaly the complete definition of the word Misery :'("

The world of hiphop has not always been quick to reward, a failed attempt at blogging stardom that apparently generated no income for the would-be-entrepreneurial rapper, after his proposal for readers of his blog to pay 'to read his opinions on music'.

Like his contemporaries, the MC is no stranger to Internet beef. On his YouTube account the rapper has had numerous lengthy 'wars of words' with users. Istructing one to "kill himself with a rusty AIDS infected needle" during a heated cat-fight discussion over rapper DMX's lyrical prowess. The MC was also brash enough to take shots at his colleagues at a local University, where he has been working as a Janitor cleaning toilets for the last 8 years.

Despite his less than glamorous occupation he describes himself as young, fly and flashy but admits he is a slacker at heart.

Ahead of a full album project the MC said "I've got a mix tape dropping entitled 'Hell No, U Ain't Sleepin' On This!!!' featuring appearances by Royce Da 5'9'', Roscoe (Y.A.), Kokane, Young Lucky, Pancho, Ken Ring, Tattarn, Malik - Tattarprinsen and many more... Be on the lookout…Razor Blade Ballin' Ent., ready for 2008!!*" (*2011, or the future)

Daz's own wiki page has been updated to show the collaborative track in 2011. DPG Recordz refused comment suggesting only that the 'unknown' MC had probably added the wiki entry himself.

Audio and pictures to follow.

----

Now I've been advised not to let you guys know who this article refers to. But it gave me a good chuckle when it landed in my inbox from a good homie that posts here and at da sauce (who seems to have an interest in this getting out).

I believe it's real. Trust me, this guy looks like he could be the long lost brother of Tanner. And it seems he has similar Ambitionz (az a Ridah) living out his eDreams online. #westside

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Daz collaborates with ridiculous Euro Wigger. Dubcc member.
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2012, 11:56:48 AM »
LOL

isn't Mike from Sweden?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2012, 12:11:52 PM »
who this unnamed individual ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2012, 12:27:48 PM »
incredible detective work, William.
close but no cigar, but yes - i know this person.

don't give up though - google some more and you just might find a picture of me on a facebook-friend list somewhere in cyberspace. you're close  ;)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2012, 12:31:56 PM »

don't give up though - google some more and you just might find a picture of me on a facebook-friend list somewhere in cyberspace. you're close  ;)

is it you mike ? keep it 100.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2012, 12:36:19 PM »
smh, if i were a hiphop-artist i would've been bigger than Nik by now.. and i don't even rap

« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 12:43:07 PM by Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation) »

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2012, 06:55:11 PM »
smh, if i were a hiphop-artist i would've been bigger than Nik by now.. and i don't even rap

impossible...LAMB's debut is more anticipated than "Detox"

Will_B

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2012, 02:37:12 AM »

Oh? Wanna name names Kim, ...oops I mean Mike

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2012, 03:04:57 AM »
indeed,
when im not nitpicking and arguing on dubcc, i'm in the studio recording songs with Royce Da 5'9'' from Slaughterhouse and Daz

jokes aside,
you came close this time though, Wilbert. i know the guy personaly, thats what makes it a bit creepy. :nawty:

Will_B

« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2012, 03:16:47 AM »
indeed,
when im not nitpicking and arguing on dubcc, i'm in the studio recording songs with Royce Da 5'9'' from Slaughterhouse and Daz

No no no :nawty:

I think we all know this wigger acquired those verses if they exist at all, don't you...Mike? ;)

« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2012, 03:31:06 AM »
 sure sure, Sherlock - whatever you say

now go and flex your e-muscles some more and see if you can find out the name of my gardener or the name of the sexy store-clerk at my favorite local store.   use google, i'll record a rapsong with Snoop or Jay-Z in the meantime  
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 03:34:42 AM by Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation) »

Will_B

« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2012, 03:37:47 AM »
sure sure, Sherlock - whatever you say

now go and flex your e-muscles some more and see if you can find out the name of my gardener or the name of the sexy store-clerk at my favorite local store.   use google, i'll record a rapsong with Snoop or Jay-Z in the meantime

So tell us about your debut album, I mean your friends album...

"The Next Step", my debutalbum - is in it's early stages... Featuring appearances by Daz Dillinger, RBX, Roscoe (Y.A.), Khujo Goodie (Goodie Mob.), Outlawz, JT Tha Bigga Figga, Kokane, K-Rino, Hussein Fatal (Outlawz), Gonzoe (The Regimé), Kool G. Rap, Bizzy Bone and many more. With production from Domingo, Duggud, El Sheriffo, D.J. Akilles & Professor P, Sam-E, Rune Rotter and many more.

Sounds like a wiggers dream huh

Mikes friend ----->

Close are we? Same age, same occupation, town, name, interests etc etc.

You must get mistaken a lot huh chap? :)

« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2012, 04:21:41 AM »
wrong. don't even have a job, so i can have an occupation?
and how can you know what city i live in?

seems like you make one of these threads out of the blue every 4 or 5 months or so,
last year i was a guy from Albania,
earlier this year i was a criminal from Norway

and so now i'm a hiphop-artist, and i've made songs with Kool G Rap, Royce 5'9'', Daz and Bizzy Bone?
fantastic

lol,seriously though,
i think you need a timeout, you're starting to get creepy  - and the fact that you spend time to google my network of acquaintances is kinda distrubing,,

but i do congratualte you, for steping your e-banging up and coming pretty close this time, it impressed me

Will_B

« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2012, 04:25:53 AM »
and so now i'm a hiphop-artist, and i've made songs with Kool G Rap, Royce 5'9'', Daz and Bizzy Bone?
fantastic

I always knew you were a Fantasist. The next step is to add Wigger to the list.

So is it fantasist-wigger-mc, or just fantasist-wigger.

Multiple choice chap, u call it :)

« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2012, 04:40:32 AM »
 sure sure, if you say so, Inspector Willbert

maybe i can be a fireman next time, you accuse me of somethin - i always wanted to be that when i was in kindergarden.   hey, google real hard and you might find a fireman with the same age, and who is caucasian, with the same digits in his e-mail-adress, and who lives in Sweden. maybe it's me?  
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 04:45:44 AM by Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation) »