Author Topic: Anniversary Special Edition Show Today. Death of 2pac (Sept. 13th, 1996) & WTC  (Read 265 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
1 Hour Anniversary Special Edition! Celebrating the life and mourning the tragic death (Sept. 13th, 1996) of 2pac Shakur, and Mekkan Refugee joins the show to offer some historical perspective on the events of Sept. 11th, 2001. Call in and join the show at 310-861-2335. Starts at 7pm Central time, 8pm Eastern.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

O.G A.Geesta'z

ill call to pay homage to the legendary pac and share some memories
The West is Back

O.G A.Geesta'z

didnt get to call in got busy my bad
The West is Back

Will_B

This would've been dope.

Post up the Pac segment big homie :raisetheroof:

Sccit

lol who was that callin in to troll in the beginning?

Hack Wilson - real

i can't believe infinite let him stay on the air so long lmao!

then after he hung up on him there was like 5 seconds of amateur silence...clearly rattled him
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 10:07:05 PM by OG Black Wilson »

Sccit

it was a good show

• Muthafuckin' Don!

i can't believe infinite let him stay on the air so long lmao!

then after he hung up on him there was like 5 seconds of amateur silence...clearly rattled him

I was a little rattled for that show to begin with.  That's what nearly two months of sobriety from ganja can do to a guy like me.  I had some drug tests at work I had to pass, but these days I'm back on ganja (God's blessed medicine) so if it had been on my show today I would of let the dude stay on and bullshit more.  I had a short fuse on that days show.

Sccit

daymn..thats what a lack of the ganja will do to a mufucka. gotta get that fake piss to use for them bitchass drug test.

Remedy360

daymn..thats what a lack of the ganja will do to a mufucka. gotta get that fake piss to use for them bitchass drug test.

A lot of places can detect fake piss (unless you're talking about physically taking someone else's lol) It sucks, but I work at a medical office and ain't tryin to risk that shit.

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Anniversary Special Edition Show Today. Death of 2pac (Sept. 13th, 1996) &
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2012, 08:23:47 PM »

A lot of places can detect fake piss (unless you're talking about physically taking someone else's lol) It sucks, but I work at a medical office and ain't tryin to risk that shit.

like on Seinfeld where Elaine tests positive for menopause?

Sccit

theres ways around it....drinks to clean out ur system, etc. but it aint that serious. if u can take a break, thats not bad either. as long as they dont hold u captive and do random drug tests and shit like that. they might as well cut off ya balls.

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I don't mind having to detox temporarily.  I mean in a way it's good because it eliminates my tolerance to THC, and forces me to explore other measures for mental stimulation (Islam, meditation, etc.).   But after enough time passes my mind will basically get hung up on one thing or another, and my brain will not shut down when it's time to sleep.  So by the last week of my sobriety I had full blown insomnia, I couldn't sleep without taking some shit like AdvilPM or some bullshit fake drugs our government has determined to be "legal" and that's the shit that will really fuck up your life.

Ganja has nothing but positive effects.  It opens your mind back up so that you don't lose sight of the microcosm or the macrocosm of life.  It puts the conscious mind in harmony with the subconscious, and you can look in the mirror and see your soul.

All praise to Jah for blessing mankind with the ganja, that makes truth and reality manifest, and renders the stress... vanquished!  Stay blessed, Rastafari for life!!!!