Author Topic: To all my da sauce familia  (Read 2830 times)

Will_B

To all my da sauce familia
« on: September 13, 2012, 02:21:41 AM »
After Mad Mikes, desiccation, destruction...and imminent eSuicide, I'm squashing all beef I have with you guys.

I already reached out to the homie Cham and Hack a few weeks back,

Now Mike is silenced...as far as im concerned there should be no negative shit on the boards. 8)

It's one love y'all peace to my eNigga Petey and the Sauce Fam :)

Okka

Re: To all my da sauce familia
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2012, 03:07:17 AM »
I've been gone a few days, what the fuck have i missed?

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2012, 06:42:31 AM »
I've been gone a few days, what the fuck have i missed?

Mack Flanders

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2012, 06:52:07 AM »
After Mad Mikes, desiccation, destruction...and imminent eSuicide, I'm squashing all beef I have with you guys.

Now Mike is silenced...as far as im concerned there should be no negative shit on the boards. 8)

It's one love y'all peace to my eNigga Petey and the Sauce Fam :)

so you are the one and only bottom bitch right now?
come in my team ho! you won't be sorry, bitch

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2012, 09:56:32 PM »
^mike was exposed as a funny lookin, amateur swedish rapper....he hasnt posted since

will....if mike doesnt return, it's only right u take his spot at da sauce :D

Blood$

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2012, 08:59:57 AM »
^mike was exposed as a funny lookin, amateur swedish rapper....he hasnt posted since

whaaaat lol he had some people fooled into actually thinking he was black I'f im not mistaken but I never bought it by the way he typed, no disrespect to the homie

Will_B

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2012, 10:57:35 AM »

whaaaat lol he had some people fooled into actually thinking he was black I'f im not mistaken but I never bought it by the way he typed, no disrespect to the homie

Pretended he was from Cali on youtube til someone clicked on his profile LOL

Born to fail

Remedy360

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2012, 11:36:30 AM »
Will I know I've hated on you here and there but I can't help but admire the ether that was delivered to Mike.

Will_B

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2012, 12:08:39 PM »
Will I know I've hated on you here and there but I can't help but admire the ether that was delivered to Mike.

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2012, 02:26:17 PM »
Mike still denies bein Kim Percy, tho..

more proof needed

Will_B

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2012, 02:29:35 PM »
Mike still denies bein Kim Percy, tho..

more proof needed

If he keeps fighting it, I'll do a breakdown of his blog.

Next comes more pictures from his Facebook (all deleted since 2 days ago)

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2012, 02:35:46 PM »
Well, he is layin low, so he's probably tryna avoid all that .. At the same time, he says he ain't Kim Percy, so its kinda confusing

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2012, 02:52:04 PM »
this is gonna get even better

Will_B

« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2012, 03:01:38 PM »
Well, he is layin low, so he's probably tryna avoid all that .. At the same time, he says he ain't Kim Percy, so its kinda confusing

The evidence is there.

Mike said I was lying bout his screennames and email addresses being the same so I posted it all up.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2012, 03:30:37 PM »
I don't care if Mike was exposed as a bitch, you sir are just as big of one for arguing with him for the past year in every thread.  You think that just because you exposed him as a bitch everybody is supposed to forget you are just like him?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2012, 03:36:13 PM »
I don't care if Mike was exposed as a bitch, you sir are just as big of one for arguing with him for the past year in every thread.  You think that just because you exposed him as a bitch everybody is supposed to forget you are just like him?

both are solid posters and contributors when not arguing back and forth with each other

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2012, 03:37:08 PM »

both are solid posters and contributors when not arguing back and forth with each other

ROFL so that would mean they are never solid posters then.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2012, 03:39:02 PM »

ROFL so that would mean they are never solid posters then.

:D

they both hook up the forum with lots of music

Will_B

« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2012, 03:41:33 PM »
This thread was about reaching out to squash the beef I had with Sauce HQ (which only existed coz Mike got support in trashing me there)

1 love y'all 8)

BG Rapsodie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2012, 07:52:46 PM »

Hack was never part of da sauce

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2012, 10:23:13 PM »
It's funny. Will would continually attack "da sauce crew" and "my leader" Petey for trolling and fucking with other posters, particularly him and his karma.

Now, Will is basically doing exactly to Mike Madsen that Petey did to Enyce just a few years ago.

Am I the only one who sees the irony in this?

bouli77

« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2012, 11:06:37 PM »
yeah, the irony also resides in will calling da sauce his "familia". not only is it real corny lol, but that's some dickrider shit knowing his history with da sauce and how he used to go at petey. looks like someone is trying too hard to be down and to fill mike's spot. it's ok to squash a beef, but to call them right away "fam" is too much. and i don't have anything against will, my sympathies were leaning towards him in the beef with mike since he was the one constantly getting bullied for no apparent reason (althought their beef was the most and lenghtiest annoying shit on the board).

props on ethering mike though, not that i have something against mike, but will's research and demonstration was second to none, lol.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 11:11:24 PM by bouli77 »

Will_B

« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2012, 11:45:16 PM »
It's funny. Will would continually attack "da sauce crew" and "my leader" Petey for trolling and fucking with other posters, particularly him and his karma.

Now, Will is basically doing exactly to Mike Madsen that Petey did to Enyce just a few years ago.

Posting up the dirt on Mike was the *only* way to get him to wake up and take a think about his year long and constant beef campeign against me.

A necessary evil. It's not in my nature to do something like that, but I had help from people with an interest in outing Mike.

Black Male

« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2012, 12:41:34 AM »

I feel like this is all by design, like ya'll played cool with mike cause ya'll knew this day was gonna come lol. Like ya'll made Mike think he was good and shitted on will just for this day. Like someone gave him all this information lol.

With that being said, its time to finish Mike off! Stop playing and put out all the rest of the dirt!

Will_B

« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2012, 01:29:42 AM »
Mike is actually one of the rare few to get banned off this site in recent years. That's an achievement in itself