Author Topic: To all my da sauce familia  (Read 4484 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: To all my da sauce familia
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2012, 03:36:13 PM »
I don't care if Mike was exposed as a bitch, you sir are just as big of one for arguing with him for the past year in every thread.  You think that just because you exposed him as a bitch everybody is supposed to forget you are just like him?

both are solid posters and contributors when not arguing back and forth with each other

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2012, 03:37:08 PM »
I don't care if Mike was exposed as a bitch, you sir are just as big of one for arguing with him for the past year in every thread.  You think that just because you exposed him as a bitch everybody is supposed to forget you are just like him?

both are solid posters and contributors when not arguing back and forth with each other

ROFL so that would mean they are never solid posters then.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2012, 03:39:02 PM »

ROFL so that would mean they are never solid posters then.

:D

they both hook up the forum with lots of music

Will_B

« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2012, 03:41:33 PM »
This thread was about reaching out to squash the beef I had with Sauce HQ (which only existed coz Mike got support in trashing me there)

1 love y'all 8)

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #19 on: September 14, 2012, 07:52:46 PM »
After Mad Mikes, desiccation, destruction...and imminent eSuicide, I'm squashing all beef I have with you guys.

I already reached out to the homie Cham and Hack a few weeks back,

Hack was never part of da sauce

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2012, 10:23:13 PM »
It's funny. Will would continually attack "da sauce crew" and "my leader" Petey for trolling and fucking with other posters, particularly him and his karma.

Now, Will is basically doing exactly to Mike Madsen that Petey did to Enyce just a few years ago.

Am I the only one who sees the irony in this?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

bouli77

« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2012, 11:06:37 PM »
yeah, the irony also resides in will calling da sauce his "familia". not only is it real corny lol, but that's some dickrider shit knowing his history with da sauce and how he used to go at petey. looks like someone is trying too hard to be down and to fill mike's spot. it's ok to squash a beef, but to call them right away "fam" is too much. and i don't have anything against will, my sympathies were leaning towards him in the beef with mike since he was the one constantly getting bullied for no apparent reason (althought their beef was the most and lenghtiest annoying shit on the board).

props on ethering mike though, not that i have something against mike, but will's research and demonstration was second to none, lol.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 11:11:24 PM by bouli77 »

Will_B

« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2012, 11:45:16 PM »
It's funny. Will would continually attack "da sauce crew" and "my leader" Petey for trolling and fucking with other posters, particularly him and his karma.

Now, Will is basically doing exactly to Mike Madsen that Petey did to Enyce just a few years ago.

Posting up the dirt on Mike was the *only* way to get him to wake up and take a think about his year long and constant beef campeign against me.

A necessary evil. It's not in my nature to do something like that, but I had help from people with an interest in outing Mike.

Black Male

« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2012, 12:41:34 AM »

I feel like this is all by design, like ya'll played cool with mike cause ya'll knew this day was gonna come lol. Like ya'll made Mike think he was good and shitted on will just for this day. Like someone gave him all this information lol.

With that being said, its time to finish Mike off! Stop playing and put out all the rest of the dirt!

Will_B

« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2012, 01:29:42 AM »
Mike is actually one of the rare few to get banned off this site in recent years. That's an achievement in itself

Sikotic™

« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2012, 01:45:56 AM »

I feel like this is all by design, like ya'll played cool with mike cause ya'll knew this day was gonna come lol. Like ya'll made Mike think he was good and shitted on will just for this day. Like someone gave him all this information lol.

With that being said, its time to finish Mike off! Stop playing and put out all the rest of the dirt!
I got nothing to do with any of this. Maybe some of the other "sauce familia" do. That could explain why Will is warming up to Petey and the rest of da sauce. I honestly don't know.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Will_B

« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2012, 01:53:42 AM »

I got nothing to do with any of this. Maybe some of the other "sauce familia" do. That could explain why Will is warming up to Petey and the rest of da sauce. I honestly don't know.

Honestly just reaching out peoples I've been outspoken about before in negative ways.

Don't even want to join the forum so don't worry. My primary interest is in music news, audio drops and sharing stuff if people request shit etc.

My understanding is Sauce is primarily somewhere to kick it - that ain't what forums are strictly about for me. 1st and foremost is the music.

Sikotic™

« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2012, 02:26:47 AM »
You can feel free to try da sauce out if you want. Doesn't matter to me either way. I never had a problem with you or Madsen since you're both good contributors when you choose to. This never ending beef you guys have/had is what bothered me.

I feel like a kid in the middle of a divorce.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Will_B

« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2012, 03:03:04 AM »
You can feel free to try da sauce out if you want. Doesn't matter to me either way. I never had a problem with you or Madsen since you're both good contributors when you choose to. This never ending beef you guys have/had is what bothered me.

The beef is over, Mike is reduced to lurking here (da sauce too). I doubt he'll have much to say for himself now.

And I never stopped posting on topic (no own trumpet blowing), just Mike popped up and trolled on virtually every damn post I made this last year +

Remedy360

« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2012, 10:59:48 AM »

LOL