Author Topic: To all my da sauce familia  (Read 4485 times)

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
Re: To all my da sauce familia
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2013, 11:17:39 AM »
After Mad Mikes, desiccation, destruction...and imminent eSuicide, I'm squashing all beef I have with you guys.

I already reached out to the homie Cham and Hack a few weeks back,

Now Mike is silenced...as far as im concerned there should be no negative shit on the boards. 8)

It's one love y'all peace to my eNigga Petey and the Sauce Fam :)
lmfao!!!!!

poor bill acted like if he e-killed madsen that he would be welcomed into the gang.

instead they just shit on him some more.

so many Ls in the life of bill w.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Will_B

« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2013, 11:53:49 AM »
After Mad Mikes, desiccation, destruction...and imminent eSuicide, I'm squashing all beef I have with you guys.

I already reached out to the homie Cham and Hack a few weeks back,

Now Mike is silenced...as far as im concerned there should be no negative shit on the boards. 8)

It's one love y'all peace to my eNigga Petey and the Sauce Fam :)
lmfao!!!!!

poor bill acted like if he e-killed madsen that he would be welcomed into the gang.

instead they just shit on him some more.

so many Ls in the life of bill w.

That episode with Mike was ruining things for the forum - had to make peace

I even reached out to Cham at that point.

Gotta LMAO at myself for that :D :D :D

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2013, 12:01:14 PM »
lol classic

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2013, 12:06:09 PM »
it wasnt effecting the forum any more then nik vs. cham or anyone else consistently beefing for years.

i think you knew it was on some get or be got shit eventually if u didnt make this move he was gonna get at you in some way...yall both had dirt on each other.

you with the deleting of the links crying to the staff and other assorted pettiness him for being asianish? wearing glasses? im not sure what yall had on kim that was so bad besides the fact he looks like i expect most euros to look. i thik we all knew he wasnt the actor mike madseni think i heard talk that he built himself up to be a black gangster from france?...i dont really follow ppls back stories on here unless they give me a reason too.

you admitted to deleting the links right?

Will_B

« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2013, 12:12:37 PM »

Straight after Mike going I posted somethin like

"now Mikes dead I admit it" or something :D

Still don't see what anyone would gain from jacking links tho

P.S. I never cried to the mods, unless you count me PM'ing a couple of them telling them NOT to ban Mike
« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 12:14:11 PM by Do Buy Albums »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2013, 12:21:43 PM »

P.S. I never cried to the mods, unless you count me PM'ing a couple of them telling them NOT to ban Mike

ok will lol...you never cried to the mods during the decimation of your karma, or during the assassination of your character (your words not mine) when the links deletions were blamed on you...you never cried to the staff about how we were ruining their forum experience because of a nate dogg comment or a tupac thread. you never did those things.

Sccit

« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2013, 12:22:57 PM »
you with the deleting of the links crying to the staff and other assorted pettiness him for being asianish? wearing glasses? im not sure what yall had on kim that was so bad besides the fact he looks like i expect most euros to look.

money....i think will had more info he was holdin out on (bitch shit), cuz what was posted wasnt bad enough 2 get some1 to leave a forum.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2013, 12:30:07 PM »
some people take their image VERY seriously hence not posting pics while still sizing themselves up against others who have etc.

Will_B

« Reply #38 on: September 18, 2013, 12:30:18 PM »

ok will lol...you never cried to the mods during the decimation of your karma, or during the assassination of your character (your words not mine) when the links deletions were blamed on you...you never cried to the staff about how we were ruining their forum experience because of a nate dogg comment or a tupac thread. you never did those things.

You seem to know more than I do Petey

I remember PMing a couple dubcc peeps when Mike made his 'exposure' thread because YOU said you were going to post all my private details on the forum ;)

The PM read: 'I'm not asking you to ban Mike but keep an eye on the thread in case it gets out of hand' (regarding hacking of my personal data etc)

I possibly PM'd someone about that Nate Dogg tweet. I was fucking disgusted your guys were Tweeting Butch Cassidy and still am ashamed of the association. If thats humour then its someones sick idea of it. So you might be right on that..

What 2Pac thread are you talking about?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2013, 12:38:52 PM »

I remember PMing a couple dubcc peeps when Mike made his 'exposure' thread because YOU said you were going to post all my private details on the forum ;)

The PM read: 'I'm not asking you to ban Mike but keep an eye on the thread in case it gets out of hand' (regarding hacking of my personal data etc)

I possibly PM'd someone about that Nate Dogg tweet. I was fucking disgusted your guys were Tweeting Butch Cassidy and still am ashamed of the association. If thats humour then its someones sick idea of it. So you might be right on that..

you did all of that shit and most of the time it wasnt even done in pms you were shamelessly complaining and campaigning to get ppl banned but you did do a gang of communicating with mods/staff right around the time those things were happening and we were wiping your karma out and thats real talk im sure yall motherfuckers werent talking about soccer or the weather. you were constantly telling us how the "higher ups" were telling you to ignore us blahzay blah.

i love how you always come at us with the "you guys" thing at one point you specifically blamed me for that tweet etc isnt that about insideous as mike having accused you for deleting links etc? i set up an account and openly handed out the pw and cats went bananas with it. you caught feelings. life goes on.

Will_B

« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2013, 12:47:08 PM »

you did all of that shit and most of the time it wasnt even done in pms you were shamelessly complaining and campaigning to get ppl banned but you did do a gang of communicating with mods/staff right around the time those things were happening and we were wiping your karma out and thats real talk im sure yall motherfuckers werent talking about soccer or the weather. you were constantly telling us how the "higher ups" were telling you to ignore us blahzay blah.

i love how you always come at us with the "you guys" thing at one point you specifically blamed me for that tweet etc isnt that about insideous as mike having accused you for deleting links etc? i set up an account and openly handed out the pw and cats went bananas with it. you caught feelings. life goes on.

It's not about catching feelings. You don't do that to grieving families.

Fuck what u say Pete ;)

Btw I never complained bout my dropping kama to mods, don't be paranoid/big headed

It was hilarious you and a few others kept trying to get me to remark on it, and making out like I was losing sleep over it.

As I pointed out many times I only asked people to prop coz no one was posting any feelback in hookup threads. You take the time to upload music get 50 or 100 downloads and noone can be bothered to say 'cool' or shit :D

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2013, 12:57:37 PM »
u got mad.

Will_B

« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2013, 12:59:40 PM »
u got mad.

When? Are we talking about a year ago or now?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2013, 01:03:05 PM »
lol shit, both.

Will_B

« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2013, 01:04:08 PM »
Wait. Disregard that.

We got silly beef going on here that needn't continue,

You got an idea bout me, an impression thats wrong. I never lied bout anything on this forum. I'm not a fake or an alias, thats not how I do business.

I object to libel and disrespect of grieving families, and thats about it.

Whatever you got me down as its not the case. Apart from being from Yurope I can't deny that :D