Author Topic: [DL NOW] D-Ace & DJ LV Presents - 2pac 'Only The Strong Survive Vol.1' (2012)  (Read 561 times)

LarsVerb

• 'G'
D-Ace and I are happy to drop this mixtape. We worked for around a year on this mixtape, and come with this final tracklist.

Wanted to say something about track 9 (wassup with the love). This is a remake of the DJ one remix of the same song. It was always one of my fav remixes ever, but I hate that his acapella was not really good, plus not a fan of the drums he used. So we made the decision to redo it.

For now its only a Datpiff link, because we want to have the mixtape in the leaderboards there hahaha. Its a sponsored link, so you dont need a account or whatever to stream or download it. I will add some more download links later.

Enjoy.

Download Link: http://www.datpiff.com/2pac--2pac-Only-The-Strong-Survive-Vol1-mixtape.395830.html

« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 10:39:14 AM by LarsVerb »

Ashtrey

• Lil Geezy
fire 8)

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
Wow quality stuff!

LarsVerb

• 'G'
Thanks for the comments guy!

The datpiff was done, but finally its working again.

fette_chico

• 'G'
Dope compilation, to me the beats seem to match the acapellas and the time they were made in.

killakastro

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
very dope mix as usual...i like the funky, g funk vibe on some of these tracks..black jesus and soulja like me r my favourites

Is this was any doper it would be a controlled substance. Woot - Throw yo pasty white dubs up.