Author Topic: Sccit Killa... 1 and 2... coming soon... 3  (Read 182 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Sccit Killa... 1 and 2... coming soon... 3
« on: February 06, 2003, 01:59:28 PM »
Why am I doing this... 'cause this boy comes in thinking his the fucken shit... well I'm reposting Sccit Killa 1 and 2... and then writing 3 pretty damn soon. Enjoy.

Muthaphukka better show the streets respect, Or put you in a Warlocks hex, Be wacked like Wrecks N Effects/
Say my rhymes are simplistic, Stay off my dick, Your fans never exsited, Wacker now that your Sccit/
Live close to the city but don't know the life, You need suicide or you'll be sacrifices, Better pray to Christ/
Peeps on the streets don't like dictonaries, Multisylibols goes down like dairy, When Lacitos-intolerant drink milk it's scary/
For forgivness better pray to Guadalupe, Like a hooker your nicked named Loosy, Greatest, you couldn't out freestyle Shock G/ (Background, Doing the Humpty Hump)
If your like the Earth, I'm the universe, Meant to rule you since birth, And worshipped by you in a church/
Look into my eyes and see the Aztecs, Apaches war dance getting you kid, My mind going crazy like I'm Sid/
Three-two-one, Fire the starters gun, Taking it back to where I come from, Shotting arrows that perse your lungs/
You can circle you wagons, Then be gay like Sisqo the dragon, Unleased and exposed like a fag son, Wacks off like Danielson/
I got my feathers on and my war paint, About to take out a hoe like he committed rape, Little bitch there's no escape/
Same words over again, You used them like nothing else comes out a pen, Your big words is limited vocab and you think you win/
When are you going to say something else your weak, No more wins just defeat, And don't front, aganst me you always get beat/

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
Re:Sccit Killa... 1 and 2... coming soon... 3
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2003, 02:13:36 PM »
Damn that was pretty ill man

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2003, 02:30:48 PM »
This is part 2... not as good like all sequals... but of course part 3s are always the best.

Muthaphukka got exposed and now it's the whole truth, Don't think your name is composed 'cause you a Jew/
Fuck that shit homeboy, kick it in your big ass house, I'm like that Jones name Roy, I knock faggots like you out/
I attack at you when your in a weaken state, Sccit Killa bitches like I was drunk off Alize/
You see muthaphukka, your rhymes are soft 'cause like Dre you lose, 'Cause Sccit Killa you couldn't even respond too/
Muthaphukka is weak, using a dictinary for rhymes, And he was ghostwritting weak raps all this fucking time/
Face it, shit you wrote was not even shit to make you G.O.A.T., and yet you gloat but you look like a white Willis on dope/
You claim your the shit, and that's true 'cause you smell like ass, Your lyrics don't hit, you made big words into trash/
Bitch took a science class and copied the words here, that's why it's the same lyrics over each and every year/
You is horrible, like you write with a concussion, You always mad 'cause my flows are so smooth and seductive/
And Roccy is who you have been ghostwritting, I wouldn't claim that was the skill of Maxi when he wasn't bitting/
See since I was an adolescence, been tight with the Lords blessin', teaching lessions, like shotting Sccit with Smith N Westerns/
You audio is wacked, garbage shit that makes me laugh out loud, And Sikotic expose the fag, so get the dicks out your mouth/
That's why your shit sound weak, like your mouth is tweeked, And like the time you ended up shitting blood for weeks/
So quit talking, it's best to remain silent, 'cause the more talking you do, the more I know you afriad of violence/
Grap that bitch Sccit and put him in there place, Ask him to spit, and lyrically murder him with a straight face/

TiNmaN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • De ja Vu in this piece
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2003, 09:03:47 PM »
Some pretty ill shit M

Keepin it REAL

Name may b differnt, but tha HaMMer still haz to b dropped.

Newly accquired battle recored: 2-4

Inspectah

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2003, 06:24:06 AM »
^^ Ya, that some ill shit, man, im feeling it all... lol bout the sequals bit... lol it all good!

~ 1 ~

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2003, 09:43:46 AM »
Two pretty dope verses there..some mispelled words threw me off...lol but thats aight, flow was hardcore, ubt straight up dope diss
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc

KVB

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2003, 10:48:18 AM »
Tight shit... I was feelin' verse 2 much more than your first though. That last verse was some raw, hardcore shit, which straight up destroyed Sccit IMO... much props dogg.