Author Topic: infinite infinite infinite  (Read 373 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re:infinite infinite infinite
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2003, 08:18:48 PM »
I was reading about how FBi and CIA officials in the US were saying that Islamic terrorists used Mecca as a way to congregate and plot terrorist attacks. The fact that millions of Muslims gather together makes it impossible for them to be monitored and they can do pretty much whatever they want without being detected.

And of course, in the very tolerant nature of Islam, it is ILLEGAL for non-Muslims to enter the city of Mecca.

lmao....OMGGGG....I can't believe I just read such a thing....

Die Slow whoever believes in that....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Quakaveli

« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2003, 08:27:02 PM »
I was reading about how FBi and CIA officials in the US were saying that Islamic terrorists used Mecca as a way to congregate and plot terrorist attacks. The fact that millions of Muslims gather together makes it impossible for them to be monitored and they can do pretty much whatever they want without being detected.

And of course, in the very tolerant nature of Islam, it is ILLEGAL for non-Muslims to enter the city of Mecca.

lmao....OMGGGG....I can't believe I just read such a thing....

Die Slow whoever believes in that....

Haha some ppl have no problem looking foolish to everyone ::)

Aye Rod, he said 2 things...whats so hard to believe in either? its a fact only muslims can enter Mecca...which is gay, but thats Islam for u...
and about terrorists in Mecca...why not? Terrorists aint a rare one in a million typa thing...and they're religiously fanatics...so of course there gotta be some congregating in Mecca dreaming about how they gunna goto heaven by killing some Hindus/Christians/Jews, uuknowwatimsayin?

TheSheriff

« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2003, 05:13:12 AM »
I guess I must be a muslim, cause I've entered Mecca. *shrugs*

And this stereotyping of Muslims as terrorists...Well, if Al Qaeda make all of Islam an evil religion, the IRA and the Phalanx make all Christians evil, and the Blazing Sword makes all Hindus evil. That's just bullshit.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2003, 10:58:03 AM »
Owen your form of intelligence is very rare here. Especially when using it amongst the C walkers and Quakes.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

verbalassaulta

« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2003, 04:03:11 PM »
Quote from: King Tech Luciano link=board=3;threadid=28867;start=20#334710

*gives verbal assaulta props*
[/quote
:o

Jome

« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2003, 05:00:04 PM »
So.. is Infinite back??

And why is everybody that used to hate him suddenly jocking him ???
He signed with Aftermath or something??