Author Topic: Weed Heads: Ways 2 Smoke  (Read 354 times)

2euce 7even

Weed Heads: Ways 2 Smoke
« on: September 19, 2012, 01:58:08 PM »
I Have i Q:

Unfortunally I Got Lil Bit O´Budd But Have No Papers :(

If I Take A Cigarette, Empty It Out, Mix Weed With Tobacco, Take Out The Filter And Insert A Roach (Hard Piece Of Paper Rolled Tight), Press The Mix In The Cigarette And Smoke It?I Heard It´s Called "Agent" Or Something.

My Question Is: Did Yall Ever Smoke That Way?Is It The Same High As Off A Joint?

Sccit

Re: Weed Heads: Ways 2 Smoke
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2012, 02:44:42 PM »
no, but i've replaced the tobacco with weed, and it sux

2euce 7even

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2012, 02:46:39 PM »

..and smoked weed with no tobacco?in a cigarette?damn THAT MUSTVE SUCK BIG TIME!!!!

so will it have the same effect/high or not?

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2012, 02:53:25 PM »

..and smoked weed with no tobacco?in a cigarette?damn THAT MUSTVE SUCK BIG TIME!!!!

so will it have the same effect/high or not?

mixing weed with tobacco is the dumbest thing possible

and no, probably not

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2012, 03:00:02 PM »
I live to liquify it and inject it into my veins.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2012, 03:01:09 PM »
I live to liquify it and inject it into my veins.

my boy liquifies weed and mixes it in with Bacardi 151 and it creates some drink he called "rgeen dragon"

half a shot of this shit will shut you down for the whole night, no lie

2euce 7even

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2012, 03:22:22 PM »

rayallen0

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2012, 04:38:14 PM »
Make a bong out of a plastic bottle..or a fucking apple (quicker but only for that day's use)..just watch a how to youtube vid or something. no clue how cig weed  would be but sure these wouldnt be as nasty.

Takes like 10 mins
« Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 04:41:13 PM by rayallen0 »

Desert Lord

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2012, 04:44:13 PM »
Make a bong out of a plastic bottle..or a fucking apple (quicker but only for that day's use)..just watch a how to youtube vid or something. no clue how cig weed  would be but sure these wouldnt be as nasty.

Takes like 10 mins

a bong out of a plastic bottle is horrible...when you smoke from that motherfucker, you inhale parts of the plastic

rayallen0

« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2012, 04:51:44 PM »

Takes like 10 mins

a bong out of a plastic bottle is horrible...when you smoke from that motherfucker, you inhale parts of the plastic
U make a bowl piece seperate. U just use it to keep the smoke in. The plastic is never burnt. I should of specified.

Make ur bowl out of glass or metal. I did say look up youtube vid and assumed they wouldnt be teaching you how to kill yourself.

You could also make a gravity bong or do knife hits. Lots of things to go to before some shitty cig weed expierement.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 04:57:25 PM by rayallen0 »

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2012, 05:06:29 PM »

Takes like 10 mins

still way better than smoking out of a cigarette

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2012, 05:08:14 PM »

Takes like 10 mins

U make a bowl piece seperate. U just use it to keep the smoke in. The plastic is never burnt. I should of specified.

Make ur bowl out of glass or metal. I did say look up youtube vid and assumed they wouldnt be teaching you how to kill yourself.

You could also make a gravity bong or do knife hits. Lots of things to go to before some shitty cig weed expierement.

THATS HOW WE SMOKE IN ISRAEL. U JUST GET A GLASS DOWN-STEM AND BURN A WHOLE IN A PLASTIC BOTTLE 2 STICK IT IN.... AS GOOD AS ANY BONG UVE EVER SMOKED.

Desert Lord

« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2012, 05:25:48 PM »
i don't like to smoke from a bong in general...but out of a cigarette is fucked up too lol

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2012, 05:39:26 PM »
go to your neighborhood head shop and buy a glass pipe  DUHHHH

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2012, 06:52:16 PM »
I like to hike around the backwoods of Northern California and just burn grow ops as I stumble upon them. It gets animals high too and that is God's work.