Author Topic: Anyone paying attention to Muslims and Americans killing each other?  (Read 173 times)

Black Male

I'm just sayin' lol

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Anyone paying attention to Muslims and Americans killing each other?
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2012, 01:53:48 PM »
i hope Brian goes to Egypt to try to talk some sense into these people...they'd look at his white skin and bust a cap at him before he got the chance to say what religion he is  8)

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2012, 02:42:41 PM »
political power corrupts politically

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2012, 06:56:49 PM »
#Deepthoughts

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2012, 02:32:56 AM »
i hope Brian goes to Egypt to try to talk some sense into these people...they'd look at his white skin and bust a cap at him before he got the chance to say what religion he is  8)

The only valid reason to become Muslim is because they are allowed to have multiple wives (atleast  if you choose the right country) and treat their women like dogs.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 02:38:46 AM by Furor Teutonicus »

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2012, 02:54:58 AM »
i hope Brian goes to Egypt to try to talk some sense into these people...they'd look at his white skin and bust a cap at him before he got the chance to say what religion he is  8)
I dunno if he grows a Muslim beard and dresses like them, you know the robe and rag head he would probably be accepted.

i hope Brian goes to Egypt to try to talk some sense into these people...they'd look at his white skin and bust a cap at him before he got the chance to say what religion he is  8)

The only valid reason to become Muslim is because they are allowed to have multiple wives (atleast  if you choose the right country) and treat their women like dogs.
LOL not to mention very young wives and if you rape them its THEIR fault, not yours  :laugh:

Desert Lord

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2012, 04:28:09 AM »

that's bullshit, they don't care if he's white or not...if he's muslim he would probably be accepted, trust me