Author Topic: Why are atheists so hated in the USA?  (Read 1177 times)

rayallen0

Re: Why are atheists so hated in the USA?
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2012, 11:48:59 AM »
For me it just isnt a big thing...havent thought much about it. So agnostic i guess. Just is amazing how people choose and pick what parts of religions to use. Like the christians who get bible verses tatted on them.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2012, 05:38:48 PM »
i think all athiests need to be crucified

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2012, 06:49:38 PM »
Well atheists are just as fucking misguided as those who believe in some sort of fairy tale. They pretend, or "have faith" they know the truth about the world. Agnosticism is where it's at.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2012, 08:50:26 AM »
So many labels. I just like to believe in science and let my 9th grade science text book be my guide.

Fraxxx

« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2012, 08:57:58 AM »
Well atheists are just as fucking misguided as those who believe in some sort of fairy tale. They pretend, or "have faith" they know the truth about the world. Agnosticism is where it's at.

Not really. Or you misinterpret Atheism. Knowledge - Buy!
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2012, 06:42:01 PM »
funniest thing is athiests on their death bed who suddenly switch sides

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2012, 07:08:34 PM »

Yes, knowledge - buy buy BUY! However Atheism is defined as the belief that there no deities. How do these people know? Lack of proof? Shit, maybe a deity is a influencing force of matter that is unquantifiable by modern science, maybe one that would answer a few questions about the human species. The fact is, we don't know. My idea could be as bullshit as Billy Graham or Neil Degrasse Tyson's theories are. At the end of the day, you don't really know what is beyond our myopic outlook, so it's best not to make assumptions.

Agnosticism = BUY

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2012, 07:14:03 PM »

Yes, knowledge - buy buy BUY! However Atheism is defined as the belief that there no deities. How do these people know? Lack of proof? Shit, maybe a deity is a influencing force of matter that is unquantifiable by modern science, maybe one that would answer a few questions about the human species. The fact is, we don't know. My idea could be as bullshit as Billy Graham or Neil Degrasse Tyson's theories are. At the end of the day, you don't really know what is beyond our myopic outlook, so it's best not to make assumptions.

Agnosticism = BUY
Beautifully put
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE