Author Topic: (VIDEO) DMX Googles himself for the first time, completely lose the plot - LMAO  (Read 612 times)

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol dmx is on coke again ;D
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/xOiiHfxHnTk" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/xOiiHfxHnTk</a>
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
seems so fake... Hes really reachin for the things on the screen to be ''confusing'' etc.

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
ya he looks yayed the fuck out! lol

jittery n shit, cant put a full sentence together, brushing his nose muliple times.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
LMFAO.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BabyBird

shower shower shower

da chronic

• Muthafuckin' OG
this is sad, dont take drugs kids

The D.O.C and

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
seems so fake... Hes really reachin for the things on the screen to be ''confusing'' etc.

he's a drug addict  ::)
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

dude is on some heavy shit, its sad. I remember Kurupt was like that for some time but got out in time, I hope the same happens to DMX.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

doggfather

dude is on some heavy shit, its sad. I remember Kurupt was like that for some time but got out in time, I hope the same happens to DMX.

https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
Just so you guys know DMX was and has always been on hard drugs. I dont think hes on it at the moment i just think its the side effects of it hes suffering from now.

Dude started doing hard drugs at 14 on and off. So even at the height of his career dude was on it.

He had a really really fucked up life tho and dude is institutionalized and have always had a hard time staying put or sitting still.

sofdark

Just so you guys know DMX was and has always been on hard drugs. I dont think hes on it at the moment i just think its the side effects of it hes suffering from now.

Dude started doing hard drugs at 14 on and off. So even at the height of his career dude was on it.

He had a really really fucked up life tho and dude is institutionalized and have always had a hard time staying put or sitting still.

What kind of fucked up life did he have?

Blood$

one of the most genuine youtube videos of the year.