Author Topic: Freddie Gibbs Ft. Krayzie Bone  (Read 329 times)

• Lil Geezy

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: Freddie Gibbs Ft. Krayzie Bone
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2012, 02:25:06 PM »
downloading without even listening to it.  Gibbs, Krayzie, and Purrp  8)

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2012, 02:28:26 PM »
thats wassup ^^ Krazyie Outshined gibbs not gonna lie tho.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2012, 02:32:13 PM »
I think if Purrp excels in his craft he has the potential to be something serious.  maybe not on a worldwide superstar level but his ideas and concepts are pretty nice.  I downloaded it but i'm in the process of jamming this "Homiez N' Thugz" album from Face so I'll check it in a second. 

But idk tho, Gibbs is pretty sick.  I'm not saying Krayzie ain't but for some reason the idea of them being equals on the same track to me sounds like that could be more true.  I could always be wrong tho, Krayzie is that nigga

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2012, 02:37:49 PM »
yeah i dont kno this purp dude,

& yeah at first i thought gibbs was gonna outshine the shit out of Krayzie.

but Krayzie came out hard. & as for Baby Face Killa Droppin on the 25 make sure ill post it here. 8)

cant wait for that & Napalm, then Kendricks anything else im missing coming up

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2012, 02:47:44 PM »
cant wait for that & Napalm, then Kendricks anything else im missing coming up

horrible

but this song is crankin tho.  replay value for sure

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2012, 02:53:37 PM »

[/quote]horrible
[/quote]
??

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2012, 02:58:12 PM »
you not checking out anything else besides them lol

anyway

DJ Paul & Juicy J would be perfect for the Remix, especially Juicy J

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2012, 03:03:15 PM »
k then who u checkin out this month or next. 

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2012, 03:13:37 PM »
everybody.  

me personally i'm open to it if it's good.  i have my preferences just like everybody else does but if it's hot i'll fuck with it.  I mean who else is comin out this year that's wack?  u got Gibbs, probably another Juicy J project, Kendrick Lamar, probably another Curren$y project, maybe that Mac and Brad album, Wiz Khalifa, maybe some more shit from Strong Arm Steady, probably more Gucci, hopefully more Lex Luger, maybe another A$AP Rocky project, maybe some more music from Ice Cube (and the Westside Connection), then the $hort & 40 albums, maybe more J. Cole, etc etc.  Hopefully some more Fat Trel and Chief Keef.  Then u have another Quik and Kurupt album... and maybe something from Death Row?

I mean the list goes on and on.  Hip Hop is too time sensitive and niggaz along with the media outlets aren't that coordinated enough to release a project earlier in the year and ride it out til the end of the year.  I encourage dropping 2/3 albums or mixtapes a year but everybody is too worried about putting out their next project so quick becuz they assume every single little artist is too microwavable when in reality the media and the artists arent that coordinated to give the music some extra life.  You'd be surprised at how many "fans" don't know what their favorite artist(s) is up to
« Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 03:16:21 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2012, 04:31:08 PM »
everybody.  

me personally i'm open to it if it's good.  i have my preferences just like everybody else does but if it's hot i'll fuck with it.  I mean who else is comin out this year that's wack?  u got Gibbs, probably another Juicy J project, Kendrick Lamar, probably another Curren$y project, maybe that Mac and Brad album, Wiz Khalifa, maybe some more shit from Strong Arm Steady, probably more Gucci, hopefully more Lex Luger, maybe another A$AP Rocky project, maybe some more music from Ice Cube (and the Westside Connection), then the $hort & 40 albums, maybe more J. Cole, etc etc.  Hopefully some more Fat Trel and Chief Keef.  Then u have another Quik and Kurupt album... and maybe something from Death Row?

I mean the list goes on and on.  Hip Hop is too time sensitive and niggaz along with the media outlets aren't that coordinated enough to release a project earlier in the year and ride it out til the end of the year.  I encourage dropping 2/3 albums or mixtapes a year but everybody is too worried about putting out their next project so quick becuz they assume every single little artist is too microwavable when in reality the media and the artists arent that coordinated to give the music some extra life.  You'd be surprised at how many "fans" don't know what their favorite artist(s) is up to

yeah most of the people i fuck with. i mean i dont listen to mainstream artist u know what i mean.
i fuck with deathrow, slaughterhouse etc. like u said. idk lol basically anything underground or that sound dopee kna mean

i have my fav artists too jus waitin for them to drop their shit albums mixtapes

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2012, 06:54:35 PM »
Gibbs is the truth, can't wait for BFK.Hopefully that CTE album ain't too far off.

d2921

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2012, 05:19:28 AM »
gibbs is def on the come up

pixtr

« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2012, 07:08:02 AM »
Dope  8)

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2012, 12:12:53 PM »