Author Topic: Eazy-E Temporary Insanity Press Kit  (Read 4066 times)

awol22222

Eazy-E Temporary Insanity Press Kit
« on: September 23, 2012, 02:12:11 PM »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Eazy-E Temporary Insanity Press Kit
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2012, 02:25:26 PM »
legendary shit  8) 8) 8) 8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2012, 04:17:56 PM »
does eazy have a beatles hat on? lol

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2012, 05:00:23 PM »
where is the press kit for it's on....?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

awol22222

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2012, 05:27:47 PM »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2012, 06:42:23 PM »

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2012, 07:20:44 PM »
man i wonder where eazy e would be during the whole death row 2pac shit! where he would be during the late 90's! would he have fallen off? i honestly think he would have flourished because he would have gotten NWA back together somehow. since he told ice cube thats what he wanted.

awol22222

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2012, 07:38:43 PM »
man i wonder where eazy e would be during the whole death row 2pac shit! where he would be during the late 90's! would he have fallen off? i honestly think he would have flourished because he would have gotten NWA back together somehow. since he told ice cube thats what he wanted.
Me too. I know 2Pac and Eazy knew each other since Pac was on ATL's album. Both Eazy and Dre had their own ideas for an N.W.A reunion. I think Dre had N.W.E. (Niggaz Without Eazy).

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2012, 08:00:59 PM »
Eazy woulda been fuckin with Pac and if Interscope (and my nigga Suge) weren't such dictators then Snoop woulda been fuckin with Dre & Puffy/Bad Boy.  

"Thug Luv" points to that and the fact that Snoop and them never really had beef with Bad Boy shows to that too.  Now unless Snoop woulda felt someway about that line on "Somebody's Gotta Die" I can't really see any different.  But then you'd have to think that Dre woulda been on "Tha Doggfather" if all of that came true.  

It would've been Ruthless & Bad Boy vs. Death Row & maybe Rap A Lot (East and West vs. West and South)

But then again Eazy was starting to creep up in age at a time when rappers could only be so "old".  It's not like today when u can have a flourishing career at 40 and it be a normal thing.  The game has grown, even though there's still a few dumbasses out there that believe children and super young adults still run Rap and it's been proven not to be the case.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2012, 08:02:51 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2012, 08:02:58 PM »
Eazy woulda been fuckin with Pac and if Interscope (and my nigga Suge) weren't such dictators then Snoop woulda been fuckin with Dre & Puffy/Bad Boy. 

"Thug Luv" points to that and the fact that Snoop and them never really had beef with Bad Boy shows to that too.  Now unless Snoop woulda felt someway about that line on "Somebody's Gotta Die" I can't really see any different.  But then you'd have to think that Dre woulda been on "Tha Doggfather" if all of that came true. 

It would've been Ruthless & Bad Boy vs. Death Row & maybe Rap A Lot (East and West vs. West and South)

But then again Eazy was starting to creep up in age at a time when rappers could only be so "old".  It's not like today when u can have a flourishing career at 40 and it be a normal thing.  The game has grown
he was still young. he was only 31 when he died.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2012, 08:04:17 PM »
But back then that was old for a rapper.  I thought your name was "OG Classic Material"?  You sure as hell come across like u don't know much

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2012, 08:07:42 PM »
But back then that was old for a rapper.  I thought your name was "OG Classic Material"?  You sure as hell come across like u don't know much
fuck outta here you lame ! back then you had niggas droppin' debuts at 26 27 years old who the fuck are you to tell them niggas they was too old ? i got gadgets that got more sense than you.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2012, 08:16:30 PM »
Nigga u thirsty  :drool:

Nigga your gimmick is old :sleep:

U know nothing about Hip Hop and the culture except the bubble u live in

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2012, 10:44:53 PM »
Nice press kit, i wonder which songs from it collect dust in the ruthless vault and will never be heard

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2012, 11:15:01 PM »
fuck outta here you lame ! back then you had niggas droppin' debuts at 26 27 years old who the fuck are you to tell them niggas they was too old ? i got gadgets that got more sense than you.

only old niggaz i seen back then droppin shit was ice t and chuck d they was both like 27 when they was doin they shit! ice t just came in the wrong generation.