Author Topic: B.G. Releases First Letter From Prison  (Read 1362 times)

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
B.G. Releases First Letter From Prison
« on: September 24, 2012, 07:30:27 AM »
B.G. was recently sentenced to prison for 14 years for weapons possession and witness tampering charges.

Representatives for the former Hot Boy have released a letter from the rapper to his fans.

In the letter, B.G. thanks fans for the support he has received, announced his first book, and spoke on not cooperating with law enforcement.

Read the letter below:

To: “My Fans”

Greeting’s, Hot boys + Hot Girl’s, Soulja’s + Souljarette’s, Real niggas + Real Bitches, Ladies + Gentlemen.

I want everyone to kno that I truly appreciate all the Love + Prayers I have received over the past 15 months.

I cant began to express how much I THANK Yall for the support you all have giving me through out this whole situation, Ive been going through. It’s finally over, I kno my fate, I know what’s in front of me, and Im ready to tackle it HEAD ON. It’s really a Small thing to a Giant. And like my Homie Scarface said, “DAM IT FEELS GOOD 2 BE A GANGSTA”. I kno alot of people wondering, why So much Time for gun’s? The answer is Naggas Like me “DON’T” and “WANT”, Co-operate under No Circumstances, so they push for the Harshest sentence possible. It’s cool though.

They can lock up My Body but they Cant lock up my Soul. I just been laying back writing handling this situation like a Real Nigga should. Im staying Prayed up, Keeping my head up. I kno my fans been asking for some NEW SHIT, its coming Soon “PLEASE BELIEVE IT”. Just keep holding ya nigga down, and praying for Ya Boy.

I want yall to kno I miss + Love yall just as Much as yall miss + Love me. I Love the way my Real Niggas + Bad Bitches been holding me down and keeping it 100 that’s what’s up. KEEP IT 100 is not just a Song of mine it’s a Lifestyle. It’s how I get down all the way around the Board. If Im with you, Im with you 2 tha END. What’s Understood don’t need to be explain. Real recognize Real and I Respect all of my fan’s because without any of you I wouldn’t be who I am, “THA HEART OF THA STREET’Z”. I get some hot shit coming yall kno how I do. It’s definitly gonna be a page turner, if you kno me you kno I tell great stories so stay tuned for my 1st Book. One thing they Cant lock up is my mind that bitch on Full Blast. Shit don’t stop I owe it to my Family and Fans to Keep going and I wont let yall down. I kno alot of my Fans been concerned and worried but Im GOOD. It is What it is. Don’t feel sorry for me I CAN HANDLE IT. Once again THANKS for all the Love + support yall just don’t Kno how that make a real Nigga feel. I should have been wrote yall but I just been waiting until the process was Over.

Im gonna start keeping in touch alot more through FACEBOOK and Twitter so stay tuned and stay in Contact. Im Down but Im surely not Out. Im gonna leave it at that, Im bout to lay back in my Cell and do what I do. I salute all my BAD Bitches and Real niggas. Always remember it’s DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR. Like I say DON’T RAT, DON’T SNITCH, DON’T BEND, DON’T FOLD. To my street niggas if Nobody TALKS, Everybody WALKS. Remember that if you ever in a JAM. Im signing off for Now.

Original *Hot* “Boy” B. Gizzle “Tha Heart of Tha Streetz” “Chopper City”

If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Blood$

Re: B.G. Releases First Letter From Prison
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2012, 12:53:06 PM »
I don't give a fuck if he's a criminal or about what he did, FREE B.G.

Portugoal

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2012, 10:59:33 AM »
what a moron

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2012, 05:18:15 PM »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2012, 07:29:11 AM »
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2012, 07:30:40 AM »
To my street niggas if Nobody TALKS, Everybody WALKS. Remember that if you ever in a JAM. Im signing off for Now.[/b]

Gangsta as fuck.

Portugoal

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2012, 10:11:35 PM »
To my street niggas if Nobody TALKS, Everybody WALKS. Remember that if you ever in a JAM. Im signing off for Now.[/b]

Gangsta as fuck.

...and the victims of the committed crimes are the ones who lose.

Blood$

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2012, 04:54:27 PM »

Gangsta as fuck.

...and the victims of the committed crimes are the ones who lose.

nobody cares about losers.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2012, 09:52:02 AM »
B.G. sent in a question from prison to the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan for his "Ask Farrakhan" forum he did a week ago.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Blood$

« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2012, 12:54:20 PM »
B.G. sent in a question from prison to the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan for his "Ask Farrakhan" forum he did a week ago.

yeah I seen that, Young Buck and Big Meech did too.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2012, 11:08:36 AM »
Letter is just ignorance at its finest. No wonder he spent most of his life behind the kit-kat.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2012, 11:32:25 AM »
Letter is just ignorance at its finest. No wonder he spent most of his life behind the kit-kat.

ignorance is bliss

Blood$

« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2012, 01:01:58 PM »

ignorance is bliss

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2012, 12:08:27 AM »
FREE B.G.