Author Topic: ~5000 Posts + Shoutouts~  (Read 431 times)

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
~5000 Posts + Shoutouts~
« on: February 18, 2003, 07:34:15 PM »
Holy shit I just noticed I got 5000 posts LOL ... Ah shit a shoutout list is gonna take a while lol, so imma make it short...hmmm

Shoutouts & Respects

• The Closest Ones...[People I have been talkin to consistantly for a long time]

Doggy aka Pitbull - This guys chillin in L.A right now, basicly he was the first guy who Pm'd me on wcc, so we been talking for a longg time. Got me deeper into BTNH's music, funny dude, we had some great chat sessions.  A Real cool cat.

Nima - When I first met Nima, I was like woha this kid is majorly obsessed with rap LOL.  Cool guy, we have a lot of discussions of various topics, from music, to social issues and everything else.  Funny fuzzy carebearish dude

Tom - This kid is funny but smart at the same time.  He has his lil twisted~humor thing goin on, but many times we get into deep discussions about life and other shit.  Man, I know a lotta shit is messed up, but keep ya head up, chest out and stay strong.  You know I always wish the best for you, anything is possible, just keep at it.

Sikotic - Hilarious dude, I dont know how he comes up with most of his creative jokes.  He's gotta cool personality, mature at the same time.  Has a good balanced head, much love

Trauma - Intellegent, mature and spiritual.  CoolcatRonnie is a pretty tight guy to talk to, has a broad taste in music, and a lot of times we get into deep discussions about religion and stuff like that.  Thanks for the knowledge, I wish the best of luck to you always homie

Subz - This kid is the weirdest guy Ive met lol.  Hes real funny in a sick way, sometimes i worry bout you man, but its all good.  Stay strong and hope you do good in life.

Javi - Palabra up, Cool mexican dude with a mature mentalty.  Much love homie, wish the best for you and your family.  

Dresnoop -  Wassup billy, lol jk.  This guys pretty cool, aint posted here much but used to post a lot.  Funny and smart guy, we have good conversations.

Rodzilla - sup crip lol jk.  you're cool, and I respect you for doing ya thang, keep rappin and producin.  That beat in ure latest battle was pretty tight man, props.  Its been good talking to you.  

Infinite - He's been hated a lot lately, I respect you for always standing by your beliefs.  I respect you for helping me get into keystylin and encouraging me.  Man, we had some great deep conversations back in the day, wish you best of luck in everything.

Primo aka White~Craig - Sup man, your a cool and funny cat whos bumpn my internet radio right now lol.  Irespect you for your talent in Keystylin and rapping.  Keep doin ya thang.

KVB - Your a cool smart dude.  I respect you for being a humble keystyler, keep workin on it man you got mad potential to improve.  You have a lotta knowledge in hip hop, Thanks for helping me out in my lil 'HHP' project, I appreciate that.

DeadSOuljaz - I knew this cat personaly back in the middle east.  He intriduced me to this board.  Much love and respect man, keep keystylin and studying.  You gonna be sumtin big one day.

Suga Foot - Sup suga baby, man we used to have crazy chats back in the S.A.F.L days along with downsyndrome_child.  Your a real cool guy with a cool head.  Respect you for ure knowledge in hip hop and production, much love.  Keep bringin those bangin beats, and check ure fuckin ims and come on aim sumtimes damnit lol.  

Owen - We used to talk a lot back in the day, then you just dissapeared for 6 or so months lol.  Its nice having you back dude, you are a funny and smart guy, I respect you.

• Respects...

Jome - Cool cat, respect you for your knowledge of hip hop, and you are a good mod.  You are mature dude, much love.

MikeOG - I dunno if ya ass will check this thread since you always on IRC.  Man we used to have classic convos back in the day, funny shit.  I respect you for who you are and your vast mp3 and cd collection LOL.  Chakk Dey Phattey!

Bez - Yer a sound lad mate.  Haha nah fo real your a funny guy, with poetic talent.  Keep working on those rhymes and dont be moved by the haters on wcc.  Its a sad thing you left.

ToNe - Sup tony.  I really like your rhymes, theyrr grrrreeeatt!! LoL im jus kiddin about the whole tony tiger shit, its always funny to piss you off .  On the real tough, your a cool smart dude, good luck in everythang...

Engelwood - I respect that you stand by your beliefs, you drop a lot of knowledge on politics in T.O.T and are a fan of one of my fav producers - Dj Quik.  Nice site you got there, I check it many times.  Much love and respect.

Tech - Sup man, behind the whole 'King' gimmick you got on wcc your a real cool guy to talk to.  An Intellegent and mature person who always stands by his beleifs.  Your arguements with people like Engelwood are always amusing and interesting.  Much love and respect.

ITW - We talked a couple of times on Msn, your a nice humble guy.  Intellegent as well, I always enjoy readin your posts in T.O.T, keep working on rapping man, your gettin better.

Jay Ay Bee - Another cool cat, I respect your views and opinions and you often drop knowledge in T.O.T.

NIK - We had a lot of beefs on and off, and we have both pissed off each other many times.  I hope we are past that, your a funny guy and your posts are always amusing.  You have a lotta knowledge in hip hop too and i respect that.

Mouse - Sup homie, your a cool cat.  I respect you for your poetic-style keystyles, shits always tight to read.  Good luck with your fiance and future.  Inshallah everything will take a turn for the better.

Rud/Seer - Sup guys, I highly respect you both for running a great forum and not having a big ego.  Real nice humble cats.  Oh and thanks Rud for my personal title ;)

Damn I can go on,  so i'll jus write down the rest of the names of posters I respect:

Represent, BzMak, Big bad ass, Axle, B-Please, LiL jay, SGV, big jake, Kaidy, mdogg, bluecripstar, IBO, Hatesrats, Lyrical G, 40oz Graphire Aka Mac Vo', Nate, Smooth, stilldre, caTASH[oh fa show], nadya, emence, nexus, Timelock ... uhh i'll add more soon, cant remember many right now lol

I've learned a lot from this forum, damn wcc is tight lol, peace, one

-{bLaDe}
« Last Edit: February 22, 2003, 04:12:43 PM by .:[b L a D e]:. »
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Suga Foot

Re:~5000 Posts + Shoutouts~
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2003, 07:37:23 PM »
You Fuckin Bastard  >:(

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2003, 07:41:19 PM »
You Fuckin Bastard  >:(

OH SHIT, LOL, i knew i forgot sumone, hold up

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

S.G.V.

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2003, 07:42:26 PM »
coo...props

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2003, 07:44:04 PM »
*sheds tear,  hugs blade, stick tougne down his throat*  sorry back spasm

Suga Foot

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2003, 07:47:27 PM »
I retract previous statements.   ;D  Props Blade.  You'ze a cool dood.  And I told you about AIM, the ladies just won't leave me alone! lol.

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2003, 07:50:03 PM »
Awwww, thanks man.  U2

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2003, 07:51:01 PM »
thanks for the props  ;) >:( ....but i understand that you hatting cause i got the better internet Radio station ;) ;D .....lol....jk man good shit on the 5k
« Last Edit: February 18, 2003, 07:51:39 PM by Ejrizo »

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2003, 07:52:42 PM »
Thnx for the shout out, congrats

Jome

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2003, 08:03:41 PM »
Thanks for the shoutout, and I might as well say the same back.
For being a youngin @ 16, you're probably the smartest dude on the forum for your age.
Proves that the big brother isn't always the smartest one..  ;D

KVB

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2003, 08:08:23 PM »
Congrats on hitting 5K homie... much props and respect.  

PLANT

« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2003, 09:06:39 PM »
thanks 4 the shouts...keep up the good posts  ;D

peace

Smooth

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2003, 09:36:16 PM »
Congrats on the 5000 Blade... keep it real homie...

Peace
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2003, 11:02:04 PM »
Good Shit U FILTH.....
It's been nice talkin 2 U dood, U Freakishly Smart Animal.....I saved some of our Krayzie talks we had back in da day......lol, I luv readin em once in a while......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Immortal

« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2003, 01:26:21 AM »
congrats

apoc
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA