Author Topic: (VIDEO) Lil Wayne Deposition Footage From Quincy Jones III Lawsuit - LOL  (Read 365 times)

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
It's the most entertaining legal proceeding -- possibly ever! In a videotaped deposition ... Lil Wayne -- who is suing Quincy Jones III over a documentary about him -- says he can't remember ANYTHING -- but what he DOES remember is hysterical.

Q III had his production team follow Lil Wayne around for months to chronicle his life as he was putting together his album, "Tha Carter III." It appears Lil was on board, but things fell apart because the rapper hated the movie, calling it a "scandalous portrayal."

Lil Wayne is grilled by Qunicy's lawyer, Pete Ross from the powerhouse law firm of Browne George Ross, who hammers Wayne about his criminal record, but the rapper claims he remembers nothing.

And then there are the alleged threats Wayne makes against Pete Ross. Wayne says he wasn't threatening the lawyer. You be the judge.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/hQM3cEKMQI0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/hQM3cEKMQI0</a>
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: (VIDEO) Lil Wayne Deposition Footage From Quincy Jones III Lawsuit - LOL
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2012, 02:10:09 PM »
that's why there's still alot of racial tension.  what does Wayne's criminal record have to do with anything dealing with this situation?  it was slander and Wayne was hip.  niggaz get tired of that shit man.  always tryna put a nigga in a context of a dangerous individual when most of the time the shit doesn't have shit to do with a god dam thing.  That kinda shit is embarrassing
« Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 02:37:32 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

sofdark

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2012, 03:20:08 PM »
Lol Wayne's frustrated as fuck

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2012, 03:25:27 PM »
Of course.  That shit is wack

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2012, 04:44:05 PM »
far as i'm concerned wayne played himself wit this disposition. how you gonna  sue somebody and at the same time conduct yourself like an asshole.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

h2k4

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2012, 09:36:31 PM »
LMAO.  Looks like a bad outtake from the Chapelle Show.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2012, 01:41:03 AM »
LMAO.  Looks like a bad outtake from the Chapelle Show.

Haha for real. The lawyer sounds dry as fuck, his criminal past and questioning has nothing to do with the case, I don't see how this Lawyer owns his own practice smh.