Author Topic: So its possible that after a 2nd Obama term he'll chose 6 of 9 Supreme Court Jus  (Read 1865 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

thats refreshing.  i pray this muthafucka Romney dont win.  if Romney gets to chose then America will probably never change for the next 40-50 years and we'll still be complaining about Drugs laws and all of that other shit.  We'll still be fighting over stupid Domestic issues and trade issues. 

6 of 9 supreme court justices, now thats the shit i DO like!

BiggBoogaBiff

this is who: 

REPUBLICAN - Antonin Scalia

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonin_Scalia
this is the guy who helped Bush Jr. win.  he was also appointed by Reagan

DEMOCRAT - Ruth Bader-Ginsburg

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruth_Bader_Ginsburg
appointed by Clinton.  most likely to step down first.  when she was younger she definitely coulda got the D'

REPUBLICAN - Anthony Kennedy

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Kennedy
appointed by Gerold Ford

DEMOCRAT - Stephen Breyer

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Breyer
Appointed by Jimmy Carter

If u really dont think this shit dont matter then youre buggin

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
thats refreshing.  i pray this muthafucka Romney dont win.  if Romney gets to chose then America will probably never change for the next 40-50 years and we'll still be complaining about Drugs laws and all of that other shit.  We'll still be fighting over stupid Domestic issues and trade issues. 

6 of 9 supreme court justices, now thats the shit i DO like!

Obama doesnt want to change the drug laws.  Obama actually increased the number of federal raids on marijuana dispensaries by a lot.  Hes a politician bruh, he aint the savior of black folk, his job is to get elected.  I know all ur favorite rappers support him but he aint putting on a cape and saving you or them. 
« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 09:03:16 AM by Russell Bell »
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

BiggBoogaBiff

why do u feel the need to combat everything i say and do on here like you live to troll?  r u that insecure with yourself?  u act like Blackie Robinson was gonna come in and overnight change everything.  youre just as bad as the people u like to shit on (so u think anyway).  the world doesnt revolve around the likes abd dislikes of Russel Bell.  

the Executive Branch and the Judicial Branch are two seperate entities so if u dont get what im gettin at then fuck off.  stop thinkin about yourself and think about everybody else.  and while youre at it go to the liquor store and pick up some vodka and bathsalts, im sure they got sum Mr. Nice Guy there too.  

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
why do u feel the need to combat everything i say and do on here like you live to troll?  r u that insecure with yourself?  u act like Blackie Robinson was gonna come in and overnight change everything.  youre just as bad as the people u like to shit on (so u think anyway).  the world doesnt revolve around the likes abd dislikes of Russel Bell.  

the Executive Branch and the Judicial Branch are two seperate entities so if u dont get what im gettin at then fuck off.  stop thinkin about yourself and think about everybody else.  and while youre at it go to the liquor store and pick up some vodka and bathsalts, im sure they got sum Mr. Nice Guy there too.  

got vodka left over from last night, will be gettn into that later.

Wrong, you act like blackie robinson (is that what we're calling him now?) was gonna come in and change everything.  The Hope & Change Zombies dont get it.  BTW if youre voting for Romney or Obama youre essentially voting for pretty much the same thing with some exceptions, bet you never thought of that now did you?

BiggBoogaBiff

i have no interest in feeding trolls on a saturday.  u know like i know that facts and logic dont apply between me and u.  im not a conspiracy theorist puppet like some people are.  theres always going to be people like u who will ignore truth just becuz.  no thanks Russel, u win.  

Most people know what time it is out here and some anynomous faceless pipsqueek troll isnt gonna stop the world from spinning.  u know what they say, u cant save everybody.  i have no interest whatsoever in playing Captain Save-A-Hoe to the 5 people who frequent this part of the board, u can have it, i forfeit.  

Obama 2012

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Cmon Radiotube, I expect better from you than just crying and playing the victim card.  You mentioned drug laws under an obama administration and I mentioned the facts that hes been tougher on certain aspects of drug culture than W Bush was.  Then you say the shit isnt debatable while ignoring said fact, smh.

BiggBoogaBiff

Yup im all of that.  and u conveniently forget to mention all of the other drugs that are readily avaliable at ur local Gas Station and Pharmacy.  U kno, since all u care about is getting high n shit.  forget about Population growth and laws already in place before Obama even became a Senator.  like i said, i have no interest in feeding trolls today.  i hear what youre saying but that doesnt mean im not gonna vote or support Obeezy becuz of that.  i can walk up the street and buy an ounce of weed if i wanted to right now (literally).  so that shit is neither here or there.  and those Rent-A-Cops already know what it is so u can miss me with that
« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 09:47:19 AM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yup im all of that.  and u conveniently forget to mention all of the other drugs that are readily avaliable at ur local Gas Station and Pharmacy.  U kno, since all u care about is getting high n shit

And what is the Savior going to do about all that?  Thats what i thought

BiggBoogaBiff

Yup im all of that.  and u conveniently forget to mention all of the other drugs that are readily avaliable at ur local Gas Station and Pharmacy.  U kno, since all u care about is getting high n shit

wack

your troll skills r horrible

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
In all seriousness, Obama and Romney have virtually the same end games in so many different areas its not funny.  To act like one is so superior to the other is akin to sticking your head in the sand and acting like you can see the sun rise.  I guess not everyone can look at facts, evaluate facts, and come to a reasonable conclusion.

Examples - 1.  Foreign policy 2.  drug policy  3.  citizens rights (patriot act, ndaa)

Now tell me how the 2 candidates differ majorly on those issues, I'll wait.

Oh yeah, ones half black and ones an old white guy, they must be completely different huh?!

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!

wack

your troll skills r horrible

Why you so frazzled, jus answer the question homes

How are the two so different on 1. foreign policy 2. drug policy and 3. basic rights
« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 09:52:55 AM by Russell Bell »

BiggBoogaBiff

no thanks bruh.  we're cut from two different cloths and two different veins.  i dont see a point in talking to a brick wall about Politics when u more than likely dont know shit about Political science, your own State & Local elected officials, or even Romney & Obama's record.  Do i agree that they've supported simar things, of course, its called working together.  but are they the same person who will provide the same type of leadership, not at all (not even close)

Its practically October 2012, if youre still on some "Government Conspiracy" shit then i cant help u and u cant be pursaded.  Real people know what im talking about so im not interested in laying out facts, especially when u cant even admit that the Judicial Branch and the Executive Branch are two seperate entities, its redundant

BiggBoogaBiff

that nigga really wasnt lyin.  

once them muthafuckaz step down its a wrap.  i dont dislike them all and clearly yall should know who im talkin about but its a done deal.  
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/3GwjfUFyY6M" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/3GwjfUFyY6M</a>

the Election really aint in the bag yet tho.  belee dat.  muthafuckaz still gotta vote and thats real
« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 10:23:38 AM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
no thanks bruh.  we're cut from two different cloths and two different veins.  i dont see a point in talking to a brick wall about Politics when u more than likely dont know shit about Political science, your own State & Local elected officials, or even Romney & Obama's record.  Do i agree that they've supported simar things, of course, its called working together.  but are they the same person who will provide the same type of leadership, not at all (not even close)

Its practically October 2012, if youre still on some "Government Conspiracy" shit then i cant help u and u cant be pursaded.  Real people know what im talking about so im not interested in laying out facts, especially when u cant even admit that the Judicial Branch and the Executive Branch are two seperate entities, its redundant

Youre a walking stereotype.  You have nothing except bigotry and guesses about a person youre arguing w on the internet, instead of looking at the facts of the debate itself.  Youre the equivalent of a conservative christian republican who hates anything that isnt pandering to them, except its considered cooler to be your version of a bigoted idiot.

As for the judicial and executive branches, obviously theyre different, is that some sort of distraction tactic?  You havent answered one question ive put forth, cause you cant.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 02:08:47 PM by Russell Bell »