Author Topic: So its possible that after a 2nd Obama term he'll chose 6 of 9 Supreme Court Jus  (Read 1864 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

yeah son, your troll game is wack.  enjoy your vodka

you're not gonna race bait me like a moron

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Asking a question is trolling? 

Answer my question that ive asked twice now, it shouldnt be hard, considering you act like you understand politics and look down on those who dont (supposedly me).

You cant stick to the topic because youre probably voting for obama just to get that obamaphone, am i right?
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

BiggBoogaBiff

Answer my question that ive asked twice now, it shouldnt be hard, considering you act like you understand politics and look down on those who dont (supposedly me).

You cant stick to the topic because youre probably voting for obama just to get that obamaphone, am i right?

Fixed.  

Most people aren't drug induced rejects looking for a Government handout trolling on the internet all day to pass time.  I'm sorry that your father was absent in your life but i can't hold your hand and play Daddy for u becuz you're upset for some reason.  i can't be a Man for you "russell".  and the fact that i answered your "question" already and you're looking for something extra (just to be extra) i have no reasoning to entertain your boredom considering the fact that it doesn't have shit to do with the topic (unless you didn't know that).  

real people know wassup and i'm sure the 30something odd people that frequent this boared have an idea of what's going on these days too.  i'm sorry you're missing out waiting for that great white hope of yours but alot of people aren't that paranoid and live in a box where everything is anti-government and black & white.  i feel sorry 4 whoever raised u becuz maybe they too had the kinds of issues u have.  it's sad but that's just how some people are and i can't do shit about that
« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 02:34:37 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Fixed.  

Most people aren't drug induced rejects looking for a Government handout trolling on the internet all day to pass time.  I'm sorry that your father was absent in your life but i can't hold your hand and play Daddy for u becuz you're upset for some reason.  i can't be a Man for you "russell".  and the fact that i answered your "question" already and you're looking for something extra (just to be extra) i have no reasoning to entertain your boredom considering the fact that it doesn't have shit to do with the topic (unless you didn't know that).  

real people know wassup and i'm sure the 30something odd people that frequent this boared have an idea of what's going on these days too.  i'm sorry you're missing out waiting for that great white hope of yours but alot of people aren't that paranoid and live in a box where everything is anti-government and black & white.  i feel sorry 4 whoever raised u becuz maybe they too had the kinds of issues u have.  it's sad but that's just how some people are and i can't do shit about that

Radiotube, I have a feeling that you post shit about me that you wish you werent true about yourself (dad issues/broken family clearly, drugs - check, real job - i doubt it, racist - um, yeah).  I mean cmon.  I ask you to answer a simple question and you cant do it.  Your posts never have any substance, just verbal diarrhea from a very biased POV.  You probably pass off as smart in your circle of folk, considering they dont understand some of the words that you use which youve picked up from the Urban Dictionary and from reading posts on DUBCC and articles in Trap Rap Quarterly.  But that doesnt make you intelligent or informed in the real (#farealfareal) world. 

I ask you again sir, how are the candidates different?  If you have this wealth of knowledge it should be a cinch right?

Fraxxx

Hey, didn't they tell you? You can't troll Radiotube with serious but simple questions and also not, uhm, race bait him, eh, like a moron...

except for the last part maybe.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Hey, didn't they tell you? You can't troll Radiotube with serious but simple questions and also not, uhm, race bait him, eh, like a moron...

except for the last part maybe.

If you disagree with his racist and delusional theories, then you are racist and delusional.  Crazy how that works.