Author Topic: 10 - 01 - 12: DJ Doobie J. Roach "So Wassup? It's Legal In Washington DC Vol.2"  (Read 448 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

http://www.mediafire.com/?xcqc95f1lwwi5d9

Raekwon  -  Pyrex Vision

UGK  -  3 In Tha Mornin
[featuring N.O. Joe]

Freddie Gibbs  -  Money, Clothes, Hoes (MCH)

Dom Kennedy  - Gold Alphinas
[featuring Eryka Badu and Rick Ross]

Teena Marie  -  Baby I Love You

Freddie Gibbs  -  On Me
[featuring Problem]

Game and Young Buck  -  Hate
[featuring Katt Williams]

Pusha T  -  Higher
[featuring The Dream & Ma$e]

French Montana  -  Pop That
[featuring Rick Ross, Lil Wayne, and Drake]

Freddie Gibbs  -  Walk In Wit The M.O.
[featuring Dom Kennedy]

Lupe Fiasco  -  Paris, Tokyo

Joey Bada$$  -  Pantie Raid

Maxwell  -  Til The Cops Come Knockin

Lupe Fiasco  -  Hood Now

The Dream  -  Dope Bitch
[featuring Pusha T]

Juicy J  -  Bandz A Make Her Dance

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛

O.G A.Geesta'z

The West is Back

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Male

You ever thought of putting together one of these mixes with new artist and not just random tracks thats already out?

Sccit

^i remember he had g-mo skee on one of em

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
You ever thought of putting together one of these mixes with new artist and not just random tracks thats already out?
he don't have no talent so he resorts to that. it's not his fault i shoulda wore a rubber or got some head instead.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BiggBoogaBiff

i do this for show n tell.  my passion for the music is deep homie.  i could but some dudes that i really believe in dont want it like that.  they want me to pay them 4 tracks all becuz they read sum online music contract and now they think they know good business even tho there's no real blueprint for our region and the city.  

the mixtape game is a little different now and definitely always has been over here.  ALOT of niggaz in the DMV didnt start rappin til After the Oi' Boyz.  I do shit for other ppl but they dont wanna pay marketing fees so i just help them with whatever else whenever.  Dont get it fucked up, i still make some cool money with that other shit.  I always wanted more than 1 thing goin on.  All of this blog shit and mixtape shit aint really about nothin foreal foreal

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
so in other words that shit you doin' ain't about shit huh ? LOL

BiggBoogaBiff

lol

now u show up in this thread.  no matter how much shit u talk or try 2 stick 2 the wall you'll still always be infertile. 

I've already shown checks on here, Im not interested in proving anything to a troll who's older than me that doesnt have his shit together. 

BiggBoogaBiff

keep it real, how many times have u had to re-log in to try 2 save face and get that comeback in?  please tell the American People sir, they wanna know!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
somebody mad. LOL

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
ive checked out all arts mixes and a few of them were enh but on everyone theres at least a couple dope songs i never woulda thought to check for otherwise

this one was not one of my faves but certainly has its highlights. if you listen to them you can tell theres a certain synergy between the songs he picks and even the sequencing most of the time it creates kind of a theme and it reminds me of the pause tapes ppl used to pay me to make for them...most of the time it works.

art put me onto  kdot trademark and dom kennedy and a bunch of ill niggas i overlooked previous

BiggBoogaBiff

i try.  thx my dude.  i try 2 capture the times at the time, if that makes sense.  other chit too but thats a secret