Author Topic: Daz Dillinger New Album Tracclist -Witit Witit Album on Dilly Recordz  (Read 2119 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Daz Dillinger New Album Tracclist -Witit Witit Album on Dilly Recordz
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2012, 05:35:39 PM »
is French Girls going to be on this?
is mike gonna be on it ?

yeah Daz why isn't your song with Kim Percy on this?
they might have a secret dubcc diss track. LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2012, 06:58:27 PM »
 Are they some new producers?
 Not many features, interesting.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2012, 07:45:08 PM »
i'd like to see another Daz and Freddie Gibbs song.  they got some good chemistry

Remedy360

« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2012, 08:48:39 PM »
is mike gonna be on it ?

lol..i still can't it's hilarious that Will ran Mike off here after all that time.

2euce 7even

« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2012, 08:50:08 PM »
Daz Stop Smokin That Much And Go Back 2 G-Funk Roots My Homie.The New Shit Is Horrible, We Need Ol´Dat Ni+*a Daz Issh For Our Ears.
Listen To DOGG FOOD & ALL EYEZ ON ME, SMOKE A BLUNT AND BRING SOME HEAT ON, WEST COAST STYLE NOT SOUTH :(

BIGWORM

« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2012, 08:57:59 PM »
been needing some new Daz or Spice-1....  Good stuff pimp...

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2012, 09:11:08 PM »
is mike gonna be on it ?

lol..i still can't it's hilarious that Will ran Mike off here after all that time.

lol shits awkward

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2012, 09:27:43 PM »
is mike gonna be on it ?

lol shits awkward

not even to close to it.  IF Mike is tellin the truth then he won.  He proved that Will has no life and has no love IN his life and thst he's a lonely creature searching and reaching for acceptance like the rest of the scavengers out here.  

dude said he had a Daughter.  #1 that implies that he gets Pussy (or even has a female love companion) and #2 that implies he has real responsibilities in his life that's way more important (and frankly not even comparable) than hooking up a couple forum members on here with King T songs that have been easily avaliable for years in the same quality, compacted in the same way.  

if u ask me or anybody, whether it be grown ass man or even a slightly mature little ass child then Mike won. i cant even phathom anybody coming to a conclusion outside of that.  and dont make it sound like u said something different becuz u agree'd without a simple elaboration.  I've never even jumped into a Mike/Will thing so dont act like im capin or being a brand new.  im not even asking for a reply but lets keep something like that 100.  He's taking care of his family and u have no choice but to applaud him and respect him for that becuz White, Black, Yellow, Brown, Tan and whoever dont always do that and im sure that Crack will never know what that feeling is like either.

Atleast Mike has the sense to be just more than an Internet Troll all of his life even if its the only thing he knows.  And its already too late for these words to come back and haunt me (unless he flips the script altogether)

doggfather

https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Will_B

« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2012, 03:17:34 AM »
is mike gonna be on it ?

lol shits awkward

not even to close to it.  IF Mike is tellin the truth then he won.  He proved that Will has no life and has no love IN his life and thst he's a lonely creature searching and reaching for acceptance like the rest of the scavengers out here.  

dude said he had a Daughter.  #1 that implies that he gets Pussy (or even has a female love companion) and #2 that implies he has real responsibilities in his life that's way more important (and frankly not even comparable) than hooking up a couple forum members on here with King T songs that have been easily avaliable for years in the same quality, compacted in the same way.  

if u ask me or anybody, whether it be grown ass man or even a slightly mature little ass child then Mike won. i cant even phathom anybody coming to a conclusion outside of that.  and dont make it sound like u said something different becuz u agree'd without a simple elaboration.  I've never even jumped into a Mike/Will thing so dont act like im capin or being a brand new.  im not even asking for a reply but lets keep something like that 100.  He's taking care of his family and u have no choice but to applaud him and respect him for that becuz White, Black, Yellow, Brown, Tan and whoever dont always do that and im sure that Crack will never know what that feeling is like either.

Wow all that bcoz I said your rearranging of tracks on classic albums was pointless?

You sure catch feelings over the tiniest things bruh :)

sdmaxx1

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2012, 06:02:31 AM »
Nice Daz cant wait! shit yeh dont forget about all your true fans since the 90's were waiting on that NMATEZ album that single you dropped was the shit!

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2012, 07:03:03 AM »
i kne u'd catch feelings.  u gotta grow up 1 day wilbur

bouli77

« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2012, 08:52:17 AM »
Daz Stop Smokin That Much And Go Back 2 G-Funk Roots My Homie.The New Shit Is Horrible, We Need Ol´Dat Ni+*a Daz Issh For Our Ears.
Listen To DOGG FOOD & ALL EYEZ ON ME, SMOKE A BLUNT AND BRING SOME HEAT ON, WEST COAST STYLE NOT SOUTH :(

his latest albums (matter of dayz and D.A.Z.) both have a typical (and even caricatural sometimes) g-funk / gangsta sound, so i don't know what you're talking bout.

anyway even though daz fell out big time, i'm curious to see how he'll sound over a drummaboy beat and working with other producers.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2012, 11:10:59 AM »
Will check this out,  was listening to DAZ earlier forget that its pretty good.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2012, 01:53:00 PM »
is mike gonna be on it ?

yeah poor Mikey