Author Topic: Daz Dillinger New Album Tracclist -Witit Witit Album on Dilly Recordz  (Read 2118 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Daz Dillinger New Album Tracclist -Witit Witit Album on Dilly Recordz
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2012, 05:07:54 PM »
is French Girls going to be on this?
is mike gonna be on it ?

yeah Daz why isn't your song with Kim Percy on this?
they might have a secret dubcc diss track. LOL

lol..i still can't it's hilarious that Will ran Mike off here after all that time.

lol shits awkward

not even to close to it.  IF Mike is tellin the truth then he won.  He proved that Will has no life and has no love IN his life and thst he's a lonely creature searching and reaching for acceptance like the rest of the scavengers out here.  

dude said he had a Daughter.  #1 that implies that he gets Pussy (or even has a female love companion) and #2 that implies he has real responsibilities in his life that's way more important (and frankly not even comparable) than hooking up a couple forum members on here with King T songs that have been easily avaliable for years in the same quality, compacted in the same way.  

if u ask me or anybody, whether it be grown ass man or even a slightly mature little ass child then Mike won. i cant even phathom anybody coming to a conclusion outside of that.  and dont make it sound like u said something different becuz u agree'd without a simple elaboration.  I've never even jumped into a Mike/Will thing so dont act like im capin or being a brand new.  im not even asking for a reply but lets keep something like that 100.  He's taking care of his family and u have no choice but to applaud him and respect him for that becuz White, Black, Yellow, Brown, Tan and whoever dont always do that and im sure that Crack will never know what that feeling is like either.

Wow all that bcoz I said your rearranging of tracks on classic albums was pointless?

You sure catch feelings over the tiniest things bruh :)
LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2012, 05:08:41 PM »
Daz Stop Smokin That Much And Go Back 2 G-Funk Roots My Homie.The New Shit Is Horrible, We Need Ol´Dat Ni+*a Daz Issh For Our Ears.
Listen To DOGG FOOD & ALL EYEZ ON ME, SMOKE A BLUNT AND BRING SOME HEAT ON, WEST COAST STYLE NOT SOUTH :(
this 110%.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

2euce 7even

« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2012, 02:11:08 AM »
Daz Stop Smokin That Much And Go Back 2 G-Funk Roots My Homie.The New Shit Is Horrible, We Need Ol´Dat Ni+*a Daz Issh For Our Ears.
Listen To DOGG FOOD & ALL EYEZ ON ME, SMOKE A BLUNT AND BRING SOME HEAT ON, WEST COAST STYLE NOT SOUTH :(

his latest albums (matter of dayz and D.A.Z.) both have a typical (and even caricatural sometimes) g-funk / gangsta sound, so i don't know what you're talking bout.

anyway even though daz fell out big time, i'm curious to see how he'll sound over a drummaboy beat and working with other producers.

i dunno what you talkin about the trash he releases nowdays cant be even put in the same sentence as his death row material.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2012, 02:49:05 AM »
will it be available on amazon on CD>>>???? cuz then u got my $10 daz!!!

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2012, 02:54:40 AM »
release date???? and are u and kurupt gonna do a DPG album again?

tha kid2012

« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2012, 10:56:52 PM »
hope we get production like this again

has a nice throw back 90s sounding vibe to it and this was released in 09. love this type of production

doggfather

« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2012, 11:55:11 PM »
release date???? and are u and kurupt gonna do a DPG album again?

https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2012, 02:31:53 AM »
Smack Daz Dilly With a RocketLauchner!!!!!!!!!!

Who gives a fuck about daz? he´s washed up, nobody gives a fuck about him, back in the death row dayz he did a great job on the boards but now he´s a fat ass homo ass nigga, remember that kurupt interview? okay, remember when he was getting chased by hussein fatal in new york? yes, remember when hung out with officer ricky? yes. enuff said.

2euce 7even

« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2012, 07:49:27 PM »

Who gives a fuck about daz? he´s washed up, nobody gives a fuck about him, back in the death row dayz he did a great job on the boards but now he´s a fat ass homo ass nigga, remember that kurupt interview? okay, remember when he was getting chased by hussein fatal in new york? yes, remember when hung out with officer ricky? yes. enuff said.

daz should be a fuckin comedian.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2012, 07:50:55 PM »

daz should be a fuckin comedian.

crackheads never make good comedians

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2012, 12:40:57 AM »
I think this album is the one where daz was asking on the internet for up and coming producers to submit tracks for a new album he's making.