Author Topic: Official "good kid, m.A.A.d. city" Tracklisting + "Compton" Ft. Dr. Dre (Audio)  (Read 2853 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

http://www.dubcnn.com/2012/10/02/kendrick-lamar-ft-dr-dre-compton-official-tracklisting/

Kendrick Lamar‘s “good kid, m.A.A.d. city” might just be the most anticipated Hip-Hop release of 2012. The young Compton prodigy has witnessed an unbelievable rise in the past couple of years, culminating in his official Aftermath/Interscope debut on October 22nd. The album is now official available for pre-order on iTunes and along with the tracklisting, a brand new single is now officially available for sale on iTunes.

We have the song available for you to preview below before you pick it up on iTunes, listen to “Compton” featuring Dr. Dre below. Production handled by Just Blaze:

http://www.dubcnn.com/2012/10/02/kendrick-lamar-ft-dr-dre-compton-official-tracklisting/

BiggBoogaBiff

this shit is hard even if its co-produced by a dude from Jersey.  Kendrick and Dre got me with this 1

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Who said Dre fell off?

Kendrick gonna BLOW big time you wait & see!
& Aftermath coming BACK to the forefront! Wordlwide!
(At least everywhere it counts we not talking about Pakistan & them retarded countries where they wanna make music illegal!)
I wouldn't be the least surprised to see all them little bitches who been shtting on Dre for the past couple of years now try to make it as if they always believed! That's how they always do anyway!

dameons

Average at best .  :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:   .... dre needs to stay off the mic , he has no presence on it anymore ..

KC-HOODSTA

swear im a big kendrick fan but the song is called compton and you got fucking just blaze doin it? it just sounds sooo mainstream an shit! i mean i do like i really do production is top notch but if you got a song called "COMPTON" why the fuck you got eastcoast niggaz doin it? why cant dre do it? or battlecat or quik? or shit even in house production.

Black Male

Dre's verse was meh
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 12:14:38 AM by Black Male »

BiggBoogaBiff

Who said Dre fell off?

Kendrick gonna BLOW big time you wait & see!
& Aftermath coming BACK to the forefront! Wordlwide!
(At least everywhere it counts we not talking about Pakistan & them retarded countries where they wanna make music illegal!)
I wouldn't be the least surprised to see all them little bitches who been shtting on Dre for the past couple of years now try to make it as if they always believed! That's how they always do anyway!

I pretty much agree.  But lets not act like Dre hasnt brought that kind of attention and energy to himself these past years.  For the most part, Dre wouldnt really have anybody but to blame but himself (and sometimes a "higher up" or 2).   Considering for a while that he's pretty much been his own boss

BiggBoogaBiff

swear im a big kendrick fan but the song is called compton and you got fucking just blaze doin it? it just sounds sooo mainstream an shit! i mean i do like i really do production is top notch but if you got a song called "COMPTON" why the fuck you got eastcoast niggaz doin it? why cant dre do it? or battlecat or quik? or shit even in house production.

if it sounds "mainstream" to frequent bloggers off bat then that means it's possibly a hit.  but the fact that Just Blaze co-produced it might have some people feeling fickle (not that its a huge threat).  the biggie and 2pac coast wars are still resinated to this day

KC-HOODSTA

if it sounds "mainstream" to frequent bloggers off bat then that means it's possibly a hit.  but the fact that Just Blaze co-produced it might have some people feeling fickle (not that its a huge threat).  the biggie and 2pac coast wars are still resinated to this day

i mean the east-west shit did not cross my mind when i typed that. i just feel if niggaz gonna be repping their shit then have hometown people on it. how would it look if i did a song about kansas city with some nigga from africa playing drums an doin all that rahh rahh shit on it? lmao

BiggBoogaBiff

if it sounds "mainstream" to frequent bloggers off bat then that means it's possibly a hit.  but the fact that Just Blaze co-produced it might have some people feeling fickle (not that its a huge threat).  the biggie and 2pac coast wars are still resinated to this day

i mean the east-west shit did not cross my mind when i typed that. i just feel if niggaz gonna be repping their shit then have hometown people on it. how would it look if i did a song about kansas city with some nigga from africa playing drums an doin all that rahh rahh shit on it? lmao

Theoretically if u had somebody from the continent of Africa playing the drums and going "rah rah..." (as you put it) wouldnt mean anything.  We dont call Elton and Ozzy "British" rock, only some of the seasoned veteran journalist do that.  

But I'll bite.  Everything u just said in your reply proved exactly what i was saying.  Im not saying that everybody in Jazz or any kind of band were isolated to their own but u actually hit it right on the nail with what i was gettin at.  

I feel u tho, the thought if it really is kinda weird.  A Jersey kat producing a song called "Compton".  Ontop of the most critically acclaimed Producer/Rapper/DJ's track?  I aint gonna lie, it does stick out a little bit, especially when u k ow where Just Blaze is from.  Its a good song either way

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
God damn! Album of the year coming in 3 weeks 8)

doggfather

Mc Eiht featuring?!

looks really good.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

KC-HOODSTA

if it sounds "mainstream" to frequent bloggers off bat then that means it's possibly a hit.  but the fact that Just Blaze co-produced it might have some people feeling fickle (not that its a huge threat).  the biggie and 2pac coast wars are still resinated to this day

Theoretically if u had somebody from the continent of Africa playing the drums and going "rah rah..." (as you put it) wouldnt mean anything.  We dont call Elton and Ozzy "British" rock, only some of the seasoned veteran journalist do that.  

But I'll bite.  Everything u just said in your reply proved exactly what i was saying.  Im not saying that everybody in Jazz or any kind of band were isolated to their own but u actually hit it right on the nail with what i was gettin at.  

I feel u tho, the thought if it really is kinda weird.  A Jersey kat producing a song called "Compton".  Ontop of the most critically acclaimed Producer/Rapper/DJ's track?  I aint gonna lie, it does stick out a little bit, especially when u k ow where Just Blaze is from.  Its a good song either way

yeah thats what i was saying i feel it's a good song! just think that it should have been more i guess stereotypical "compton" feel to it. i mean wtf does just blaze know about compton? he probably knows just as much as me maybe even less! but i do call ozzy british heavy metal man! but thats me i guess i do listen to music outside of hip-hop. i can tell european techno to american techno. and stuff like that. but im not tryna argue we kinda both know what we trying to say.

KrazySumwhat

I just pre-ordered the deluxe edition  8)

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Sounds okay, looking forward to the rest of the album.