Author Topic: Had a dream about Suge Knight, no homo... he turned out to be a good dude  (Read 6345 times)

Quadruple OG

Re: Had a dream about Suge Knight, no homo... he turned out to be a good dude
« Reply #60 on: October 04, 2012, 07:50:04 AM »

On the real, if you want to meet Suge, go to Vegas. He's there a ton; friend of mine met him at Haze in Aria. Saw Suge push someone about 20 feet so he could get a drink at the bar.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #61 on: October 04, 2012, 09:28:36 AM »
they got a Subway at the Shell up the street from me.  

but whats crazy is that i had about a dream with Suge IN IT last night/this morning too lol.  And believe me wheni tellu that this was the probably the farthest thing on my mind, literally.  

but it was crazy becuz Suge WAS mad cool (never thought he was a jackass in the first place tho, imo but whatever).  Nigga had an ounce of Kush and some of that fake weed to mix up in the blunt (i guess).  I dont remember what he was talking about but i know he was laughing and i remember somewhat he was talking about the game of life and i smelled the bag a few times.  And then i woke up before he rolled up the blunt

#trippy

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #62 on: October 04, 2012, 10:10:51 AM »
Now your just trying to hard Author
The West is Back

Sccit

« Reply #63 on: October 04, 2012, 10:48:00 AM »

trying too hard to do what? he just told us his dream.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #64 on: October 04, 2012, 10:58:28 AM »

the fact that these guys are having wet dreams about Suge Knight is a bit disturbing

Sccit

« Reply #65 on: October 04, 2012, 11:13:05 AM »

the fact that these guys are having wet dreams about Suge Knight is a bit disturbing

I STILL DONT SEE IT AS "TRYING" ANYTHING. THAT PHRASE IS USED IN THE WRONG CONTEXT TOO FREQUENTLY.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #66 on: October 04, 2012, 01:27:44 PM »
Why are you so quick to back them up. You know deep down this is stupid as fuck but you still support these lames. Come on Nik get real bro. I known you to long, bro bro
The West is Back

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #67 on: October 04, 2012, 05:59:59 PM »
maybe Nik knows u better than yourself.  maybe youre just a wannabe g and u havent realized the "wannabe" part yet. 

Sccit

« Reply #68 on: October 04, 2012, 06:14:37 PM »
Why are you so quick to back them up. You know deep down this is stupid as fuck but you still support these lames. Come on Nik get real bro. I known you to long, bro bro

im not backin anyone up, i just dont see it as "trying"...theyre being who they are and living life as they see fit. radiotube just described his dream and u said he's "tryin 2 hard". i call it like i see it, my friend

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #69 on: October 04, 2012, 06:33:18 PM »
"man fuck these niggaz"
- ill wayne

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #70 on: October 04, 2012, 06:35:54 PM »
Lastnight I Dreamt I Was Chillin With 2Pac! Biggie!! & Elvis!! & We Was Chillin Right!!...Blazing Blunts & Zippin Alize!! & I Didn't Say Much Cause I Was Just In Awe Of Being Around Greatness!! & Then 2Pac Cracked a Joke!! Something Along The Lines Of ''HAHAHA!! Muthafucka's Still Think We DEAD!!''.....All Three Of Them Burst Out Laughing!!...So Joke's On You Fool's!! All Three Of Them Still Live! My Dream Told Me So........8) ::)

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #71 on: October 04, 2012, 07:36:44 PM »

I STILL DONT SEE IT AS "TRYING" ANYTHING. THAT PHRASE IS USED IN THE WRONG CONTEXT TOO FREQUENTLY.

you really think he had a dream of Suge? i mean i believe Infinite cus its believable he would play wifey to him in his dreams but Author is just trying to hard to get attention

come on my dude
The West is Back

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #72 on: October 04, 2012, 07:38:38 PM »

you really think he had a dream of Suge? i mean i believe Infinite cus its believable he would play wifey to him in his dreams but Author is just trying to hard to get attention

come on my dude
preach.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sccit

« Reply #73 on: October 04, 2012, 07:41:31 PM »
i duno, but im not the type 2 make assumptions. HBG could be lyin for all i know...he could also be tellin the truth. when u think of shit, it usually pops up in ya dreams, so it would make sense. doesnt really matter either, but i give peeps the benefit of the doubt on shit like that, unless i got some proof or somethin legit 2 base my claim on.  

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #74 on: October 04, 2012, 07:46:29 PM »

come on my dude

riiiiiight.  becuz i really give a damn about if people believe what i had a dream about.  Trolls know no end mane, shits real out here!

i care a hellava lot more about u believening my vision rather than my dream.  And thats real too