Author Topic: Had a dream about Suge Knight, no homo... he turned out to be a good dude  (Read 6340 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Had a dream about Suge Knight, no homo... he turned out to be a good dude
« Reply #75 on: October 04, 2012, 07:47:28 PM »
i duno, but im not the type 2 make assumptions. HBG could be lyin for all i know...he could also be tellin the truth. when u think of shit, it usually pops up in ya dreams, so it would make sense. doesnt really matter either, but i give peeps the benefit of the doubt on shit like that, unless i got some proof or somethin legit 2 base my claim on.  
if that nigga had a dream about suge you and i both know he woulda made a thread about it. that nigga lyin' to kick it.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #76 on: October 04, 2012, 07:49:32 PM »
Now your just trying to hard Author

trying too hard to do what? he just told us his dream.

the fact that these guys are having wet dreams about Suge Knight is a bit disturbing

I STILL DONT SEE IT AS "TRYING" ANYTHING. THAT PHRASE IS USED IN THE WRONG CONTEXT TOO FREQUENTLY.

you really think he had a dream of Suge? i mean i believe Infinite cus its believable he would play wifey to him in his dreams but Author is just trying to hard to get attention

come on my dude

riiiiiight.  becuz i really give a damn about if people believe what i had a dream about.  Trolls know no end mane, shits real out here!

i care a hellava lot more about u believening my vision rather than my dream.  And thats real too
what the fuck is believening ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #77 on: October 04, 2012, 07:54:03 PM »
"u aint gotta lie 2 kick it, 2 them tricks and them bitches.. out 2 get a nigga's riches"....

goat!

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #78 on: October 04, 2012, 10:16:21 PM »
Now your just trying to hard Author

trying too hard to do what? he just told us his dream.

the fact that these guys are having wet dreams about Suge Knight is a bit disturbing

I STILL DONT SEE IT AS "TRYING" ANYTHING. THAT PHRASE IS USED IN THE WRONG CONTEXT TOO FREQUENTLY.

you really think he had a dream of Suge? i mean i believe Infinite cus its believable he would play wifey to him in his dreams but Author is just trying to hard to get attention

come on my dude

riiiiiight.  becuz i really give a damn about if people believe what i had a dream about.  Trolls know no end mane, shits real out here!

i care a hellava lot more about u believening my vision rather than my dream.  And thats real too

whats your vision?
The West is Back

2euce 7even

« Reply #79 on: October 05, 2012, 01:13:15 AM »
I Met Prince Ital Joe Once In My Dream, Dr.Dre, Master P,Snoop Dogg.
In My Dream Someone Told Me THE OUTLAWZ REALLY ARE ALIENS.
BUT: *Since You Used Ta Be On Dat Rasta Trip I Will Say It Patwah 4 U*

Wah D´Bloodclaat Yu Doin Inna Kitchin?Ting Nah Irie Mi Yute, Yuh Chat Like Dem Battybwoys.

Blood$

« Reply #80 on: October 05, 2012, 08:14:29 AM »

Wah D´Bloodclaat Yu Doin Inna Kitchin?Ting Nah Irie Mi Yute, Yuh Chat Like Dem Battybwoys.

this dude still hasn't offed himself? Lord help us.

Remedy360

« Reply #81 on: October 05, 2012, 11:33:38 AM »

Umm....what?

bouli77

« Reply #82 on: October 05, 2012, 11:49:54 AM »

this dude still hasn't offed himself? Lord help us.

lmao

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #83 on: October 05, 2012, 01:47:34 PM »
Wowzers
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #84 on: October 05, 2012, 02:25:12 PM »
so you were basically Suge's wife?
LOL. That was my exact impression.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #85 on: October 05, 2012, 02:29:08 PM »
But ultimately, if you ever met dude, like I had the privilege of meeting him in this dream, dude keeps it real and is a good homie.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #86 on: October 05, 2012, 02:30:17 PM »
But ultimately, if you ever met dude, like I had the privilege of meeting him in this dream, dude keeps it real and is a good homie.

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #87 on: October 05, 2012, 09:41:07 PM »

The West is Back

Remedy360

« Reply #88 on: October 06, 2012, 12:36:07 AM »

Don't hate bro, as the prophet Nas once said, "everything you see in a dream is real".

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #89 on: October 06, 2012, 08:20:02 PM »
Before i was rudely interrupted I waz gonna tell yall the craziest shit ever and i honestly put this on everything.  And Im not even trying to be funny or make this up so u can leave all that stuff u learned in the streets to the side for a second. 

The day after i had that dream with Suge in it I had a dream with my mom and Charlamagne in it.  I dont remember all of the specs becuz like i said, it was the other day.  But i remember we were all chillin at my folks house and I was tellin Charlamagne about my company, The Hollywood Bilderberg Group and The Hollyberg Group and i dont think he believed me, i really cant remember.  I was tellin him that he needs to let his man know that I had the company first and he just cant get out here and just use it like that.  I brought him and my mother to the room and i started showing him all of my paper work.  He was trying to leave but im like "nah, just hold on a second".  i showed him and thats all i remember.  the craziest thing of all is that that same night i had that dream with Suge in it is also the same night dude was in there too. 

I just left that part out becuz i didnt wanna seem crazy or like i was makin shit up.