Author Topic: New GHOSTFACE album....Ghostface Presents: The Pretty Tony Album (his best lyric  (Read 128 times)

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic
Ghostface Resurfaces with Starks Enterprises - Posted 2/18/2003 by jayo
 Def Jam artist Ghostface is currently in the studio preparing his latest gem, tentatively titled, Ghostface Presents: The Pretty Tony Album. The project, due to hit the streets this summer, features production from Helium, Nottz, RZA and Erick Sermon. Ghostface explained that creatively this album would serve as a warning to other hip-hop artists that they have to step their game up. "…Maybe I can show the world what I've been wanting to show them all these years…and let them know this is hip-hop, this is real rap…lyrically and physically…"

Ghost also discussed his development company, Starks Enterprises, which will produce music and films. "I'm just…laying back playin' chess on the world and trying to figure out what our next move is…it's an entity of things, whatever we do is gonna be under that umbrella…we're just trying to step our game up…" Ghostface currently has a cartoon in production with Universal called Raccoon.

source: The Source
« Last Edit: February 19, 2003, 10:23:33 AM by Vigilante »

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!