Author Topic: Delonte West Had a Classic Reaction to Last Night's ESPN 30 For 30 Documentary "  (Read 153 times)

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Last night, ESPN debuted their second batch of "30 For 30" documentaries with the premiere of Broke, a flick about a bunch of athletes who've blown through their million-dollar fortunes over the years. And, for the most part, athletes who tweeted about it viewed the doc as a cautionary tale. But, NBA badass Delonte West obviously isn't like most other athletes (who else eats four boxes of Popeyes during a flight?) So, when he watched Broke, he saw things a little bit differently—and he expressed his thoughts on Twitter for everyone to see. There's no way we could do these justice, so…enjoy:

Delonte West@CharleeRedz13

Hell naw I ain't gon be on no E60...homie I'm 10yrs in...counted a mill in all 2dollars bills before I turned 21...I den been broke got back

3 Oct 12

Got broke again...got back again....and so the world continues to turn.....hey u can't take it wit cha...

3 Oct 12

U think ima die and let another-joker spend all the money I saved..u must be crazy ..oh imma save some ...spend more..u do d same shit.!

3 Oct 12

Naw...I'm watchin dis joint...I mean I got my story too...mine start before NBA....but as a man I make decision ..that I weigh good and bad

3 Oct 12

I don't no bout u....but I have no regretes...like JAY said....u was who u was before u got here....so shit I'm doing I always been doing..

3 Oct 12

I tell u what...we homies...but let's keep it at dis...don't ask me what I did wit my last 100dollars...and I won't ask u what u did wit urs

3 Oct 12

I like rappin to y'all...cause I know ya listnen to real shit...I hate the temptation that come wit this life too...it's just..

3 Oct 12

Naw I lied ..it won't 2dollar bills...it was like 150thousang..in 20's...but it felt like mill..took pictures and everything..

3 Oct 12
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Hack Wilson - real

props on Delonte for paying to put his sisters through college but smh @ him being a dumbass

Sccit

Delonte is an OG...not as OG as Bugs Bunny, but an OG nonetheless.

Remedy360

lol I got to meet with Delonte for a minute or two before a game in Seattle during the brief time he was here, and I've always liked him cause he seemed like a cool guy, but damn he says/does some stupid shit.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
i have no remorse or pity for any celebrity or professional athlete, shit any one that has that kind of money that threw it away and gotten broke.

you can easily make investments and make money, or just buy a couple of 7elevens and gas stations and just make money

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Hack Wilson - real

lol I got to meet with Delonte for a minute or two before a game in Seattle during the brief time he was here, and I've always liked him cause he seemed like a cool guy, but damn he says/does some stupid shit.

musta had good seats

Remedy360

musta had good seats

Yeah, the company my pops works at had two courtside tickets and he won a raffle so I got to go. Chopped it up with KD and Nick Collison for a few as well, definitely the most fun I've had at a sporting event even though they got their asses kicked by the Hawks lol.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
"You got champagne taste, but you only got beer money" LOL  ;D
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/5JJrYnFJxqg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/5JJrYnFJxqg</a>
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.