Author Topic: Bow Wow's Cash Money Salary Exposed: "He Makes $4,000 A Month Before Taxes"  (Read 818 times)

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Cash Money Records' Bow Wow is making headlines this week for complications related to child support, appearing in a court room with ex-girlfriend Joie Chavis.

According to reports, Bow Weezy admitted he only earns roughly $4,000 per month under Cash Money.

Bow Wow has been ordered to pay child support for his 1-year-old daughter, but we've learned he withheld critical financial information from the judge. Bow Wow and baby mama Joie Chavis were in court Monday, fighting over exactly how much Bow Wow is worth and how much he has to pay. After some haggling, Bow Wow voluntarily agreed to shell out $3,000 a month in support for baby Shai. Bow Wow told the judge ... he makes $4,000 a month working as an employee at Cash Money Records, and that's it. He testified he leases a Jeep and has a grand total of $1,500 in his checking account. So here's the question -- if he makes $4,000 a month before taxes, how can he afford to pay $3,000 a month in child support? (TMZ)

The rapper also failed to disclose landing a gig as BET's newest "106 & Park" co-host.

We'll here's an answer ... After the court hearing was concluded, Bow Wow was officially named host of BET's long-running and influential hip hop show, "106 & Park." Bow Wow made no mention of this in court. The judge will have some tough questions for Bow Wow in December, when the court rules on a permanent child support order. In the meantime, the judge also ordered Bow Wow to pay $11,500 in back child support. (TMZ)
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Blood$

I knew he wasn't eating right when I heard the other day he was gonna be the new host of that ish  :laugh:

bouli77

most rappers don't even make 4k a month though... it's a shame he had to admit it as a scheme to not pay child support, lol. nothing wrong with earning 4k a month as a rapper unless you're bragging about being a millionaire in your raps, which happens.

sofdark

Rappers need to wrap it up cause child support is a bitch.

TidyKris

I would just like to know what child in world costs $3,000 a month??

Sikotic™

It's all been downhill since his bodyguard raped him in a limo.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Don't believe that for a second, son's obviously being smart about what he's exposing so he doesn't have to cut a bigger cheque. Probably has the majority of his money through a company or trust.

Hack Wilson - real

most rappers don't even make 4k a month though... it's a shame he had to admit it as a scheme to not pay child support, lol. nothing wrong with earning 4k a month as a rapper unless you're bragging about being a millionaire in your raps, which happens.

crooked i had a 6 figure salary all 3 years he was on death row and he never dropped a record lol

bouli77

i doubt that and even if he did i said most rappers, i didn't say "all rappers". how many big name rappers get an advance but have to split it with their managers, lawyers etc. (like 50 cent who had a 75K advance for the power of the dollar but was really left with 3k after everything was split). hell most mainstream rappers on majors sign their lives away, ask wendy day.

sofdark

I would just like to know what child in world costs $3,000 a month??

I'm sure Kelis knows

Quadruple OG

In related news, when asked about the situation, Birdman didn't remember that Bow Wow was even signed to his label.

According to reports, when Birdman was reached by reporters in New York seeking clarification regarding Bow Wow’s reported income , the CEO was seemingly unaware that Bow Wow was actually signed to the label. Birdman had a perplexed look on his face and responded by saying “What that gotta do with me?” it wasn’t until an assistant reminded him that Bow Wow was indeed signed to the label that Birdman acknowledged Bow Wow’s existence.

http://hiphop365.com/?p=18155

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
I knew he wasn't eating right when I heard the other day he was gonna be the new host of that ish  :laugh:
meanwhile birdman buyin'  whips that cost 1m or better. LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
In related news, when asked about the situation, Birdman didn't remember that Bow Wow was even signed to his label.

According to reports, when Birdman was reached by reporters in New York seeking clarification regarding Bow Wow’s reported income , the CEO was seemingly unaware that Bow Wow was actually signed to the label. Birdman had a perplexed look on his face and responded by saying “What that gotta do with me?” it wasn’t until an assistant reminded him that Bow Wow was indeed signed to the label that Birdman acknowledged Bow Wow’s existence.

http://hiphop365.com/?p=18155

LMFAO!
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

The Watcher

It's all been downhill since his bodyguard raped him in a limo.
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Portugoal

You guys are acting as if $4000 is a bad salary. ???