Author Topic: Crazy, Somewhat  (Read 354 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: Crazy, Somewhat
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2012, 09:24:32 AM »
^^^believe it or not thats nothing new and it didnt just start with that generation.  man i be tellin folks, if we had all this cam-corder shit on cell phones and ethernets with the fios connections back in the 1800's and 1900's we'd all be looking at this shit like "its nothing new under the sun".  

shiiit, when i was in 2nd grade and 3rd grade me and the homies and homegirls used to talk about kinky shit too.  black girls, white girls, spanish girls, and asian.  blowing kisses at each other n shit, my male cousins had similar stories too.  Americans put too much shame on Sexuality.  we need to be educating instead of interrogating.  obviously none of us want our family members, daughters, and wives getting a train ran on them behind their back but for some ppl it happens.  

i've known dudes that've fucked other Men's wives, i just pray none of that shit happens to me.  shiit, i wouldnt doubt if i hit somebody's wifey and didnt even know.  lord knows i've smashed birds off with their children/kid in the next room.  what do u want me to say, "stop, no, u have kids in the next room and their Daddy wouldnt like this"?  FuckOuttaHere

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/tdx6Z7qujIA" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/tdx6Z7qujIA</a>

KrazySumwhat

Re: Crazy, Somewhat
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2012, 02:51:26 PM »
 Ah thanks NIKCC lol.
 ^yeah i know what you mean that's what people say it seems so much worse now but yeap bac in the day it wasnt so out there with the internet and all that.
 Yeah well even my generation i remember one girl playing footsies with me in primary school lol and yep the young highschool girls were boy crazy i just remember them always asking me out i dont think i asked a girl out even once in high school lol.
 I dont rememebr girls acting slutty liek the ones in this video though man. When i was older i seen with my own eyes girls not much older than that sucking dick and eating pussy but in my school days i never seen that or heard girls being as slutty as that shit.