Author Topic: What up to the LAMB fam?  (Read 1703 times)

Sccit

Re: What up to the LAMB fam?
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2012, 12:35:48 PM »
LOL SOME1 MAD THEY DIDNT MAKE VIOLENCE OF THA LAMBZ :laugh:

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2012, 03:37:05 PM »
8)
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2012, 04:39:15 PM »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2012, 05:01:53 PM »
8)
8)
in the fake 50 cent thread you made. there's video wit your wack ass rap and you repeatedly chant and i quote ''lamb shit's wack, lamb shit's wack'' you a fuckin' loser. go back to wendy's and beg the boss for your job back.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2012, 05:58:00 PM »
Wait...................   do u yourself even have a job?  where's your kids, where's your wife?   U seem to more upset at what I am sayin verses being concerned with facts, Romney.   I cant help it that you sleep at night alone, its of no concern to me or the members of this board.  You're trying way too hard to impress folks that couldnt care less about u or your "opinion" on Hip Hop.  You're going thru great lengths just to be "accepted".  

And frankly im kinda bored toying with u.  the longer u go on the dryer it becomes and the cheaper u look.  Ol "i wish i was a real man like Tinman from the wizard of Oz" ass nigga.  Youre Sweet, u should be on lemonade stands everywhere

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2012, 06:10:55 PM »
go somewhere and talk to your invisible friends you steve urkel ass nigga. arthur playin' hide and seek wit his imaginary friends right about now. do you got a bear named ted like the movie you dim witted bastard ? drinkin' ass through a straw ass nigga.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2012, 10:41:12 PM »
Oh this is some intense e-beef.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2012, 09:34:00 AM »
drinkin' (female) ass through a straw ass nigga.

Fixed

And whoa there buddy boy, i said i want to, i didnt say i have yet. I kno ur cuckold ass is waiting for the day my video of that drops on WorldStar but youre gonna have to wait just like everybody else.  so dont break out the lotion just yet.  i kno u stay with plenty of free time on ya hands but u gotta be patient

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2012, 11:05:57 AM »

Fixed

And whoa there buddy boy, i said i want to, i didnt say i have yet. I kno ur cuckold ass is waiting for the day my video of that drops on WorldStar but youre gonna have to wait just like everybody else.  so dont break out the lotion just yet.  i kno u stay with plenty of free time on ya hands but u gotta be patient
i don't think anyone is waitin'  on anything wit your name attached to it. no one's interested.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2012, 12:11:47 PM »

Fixed

i don't think anyone is waitin'  on anything wit your name attached to it. no one's interested.
unless it's a video of you jumpin' off a skyscaper fallin' face first. now that would be entertainment.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2012, 02:18:44 PM »
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2012, 03:04:23 PM »
no e beef. just me verbally slappin' a bitch around. ;D

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2012, 04:39:27 PM »
8)
8)
in the fake 50 cent thread you made. there's video wit your wack ass rap and you repeatedly chant and i quote ''lamb shit's wack, lamb shit's wack'' you a fuckin' loser. go back to wendy's and beg the boss for your job back.

hahahahahahahahaha

Arthur is a clown....and why would Wendy's want him?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2012, 04:46:37 PM »
8)
8)

hahahahahahahahaha

Arthur is a clown....and why would Wendy's want him?
they would go outta business hiring the real life junior from the cleveland show.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2012, 04:52:30 PM »
no e beef. just me verbally slappin' a bitch around. ;D

OH SHIT.