Author Topic: Songs You Hated As A Kid But Like As An Adult  (Read 578 times)

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
Songs You Hated As A Kid But Like As An Adult
« on: October 06, 2012, 09:01:04 PM »
So....This song came out shortly after I graduated high school. At the time, I was 19 or 20 and I hated it, but now, in my early 30s, I like it.

Even the pop shit like this from back in the day shits on 99% of mainstream hip hop nowadays.

If I wouldve known what hip hop would become, videos like the one I posted wouldnt have been so bad back then lol.

Anyone else got songs they hated as a kid but like as an adult? Post em up.

Sccit

Re: Songs You Hated As A Kid But Like As An Adult
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2012, 10:13:01 PM »
i feel pretty much the same...nelly, ja rule, cash money, no limit, trick daddy all the commercial pop-rap that was comin out in the late 90s, i usually wasnt really feelin too much. if that shit came out nowadays, it would actually be a breath of fresh air. lookin back, some of that stuff actually seems classic in comparison to the current state of mainstream hip-hop.

2euce 7even

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2012, 11:48:39 PM »
"Hold Ya Head" Makaveli

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2012, 11:07:21 AM »
So....This song came out shortly after I graduated high school. At the time, I was 19 or 20 and I hated it, but now, in my early 30s, I like it.

Even the pop shit like this from back in the day shits on 99% of mainstream hip hop nowadays.

If I wouldve known what hip hop would become, videos like the one I posted wouldnt have been so bad back then lol.

Anyone else got songs they hated as a kid but like as an adult? Post em up.

anyone got the mp3 for this?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2012, 02:22:40 PM »
i feel pretty much the same...nelly, ja rule, cash money, no limit, trick daddy all the commercial pop-rap that was comin out in the late 90s, i usually wasnt really feelin too much. if that shit came out nowadays, it would actually be a breath of fresh air. lookin back, some of that stuff actually seems classic in comparison to the current state of mainstream hip-hop.

no limit and ca$h money tho.  r u sure u wanna pursue a career in music lol?

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2012, 04:19:33 PM »

no limit and ca$h money tho.  r u sure u wanna pursue a career in music lol?

try to make sense when u speak

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2012, 04:54:46 PM »
i'll pay your dumbass to proof-read me then.  either way, getting in the music industry or entertainment industry shouldnt be your top priority.  u know like everybody else knows that u cant fade me Nik
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 08:45:49 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2012, 06:39:47 PM »
just sayin, a lot of the shit u say makes no sense, because u speak as if people can already read ya mind. dont take it as a diss, my boy...it is what it is

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2012, 08:45:07 PM »
my fault my boy, i thought real recognized real.  i'll try 2 eloborate even more next time

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2012, 10:13:39 PM »
my fault my boy, i thought real recognized real.  i'll try 2 eloborate even more next time

but a lotta the shit u say is fake....like ur tracklistings or ur imaginary friends.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2012, 10:21:20 PM »
lol wow.  anything to get tha last word in huh?

i told u that u have ho-ish ways. 

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2012, 11:10:50 PM »
is that what ur doin? tryin 2 get the last word? i thought i was just replyin' 2 ya nonsense, cuddy buddy

u need 2 relax your thoughts, my dude. really, tho. try some Lamictal.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2012, 12:44:07 AM »
told u

i guess bouncing around trolling is starting to take a toll on your mind and youre becoming aware that the shit requires alot more mental dexterity then u thought and its starting to catch up with u.  
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 12:46:30 AM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

MistaNova

« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2012, 12:54:04 AM »
While I didn't exactly "hate" this song, I always fell asleep whenever I heard it (mostly during the credits to Good Burger). Nowadays it's one of the top 10 played songs my iPod :).

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/2xl0x8gxawc" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/2xl0x8gxawc</a>

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2012, 02:53:53 PM »
told u

i guess bouncing around trolling is starting to take a toll on your mind and youre becoming aware that the shit requires alot more mental dexterity then u thought and its starting to catch up with u. 

ur still not makin sense, brobro

u have extra thoughts runnin in ya mind. fux with them pills i put u up on u and see if u aint thankin me later.