Author Topic: Im so sick of life  (Read 332 times)

HBKid_Jr

Im so sick of life
« on: February 19, 2003, 08:52:53 PM »
fuck yall if ya dont like it i havnt made one of these post in a long while so give me a break here.  i really try hard to change my outlook try an be more positive an shit my life is still stuck in this rut it is in.  i found out last night my dad is suffering through depression now.  he dont do shit.  half my pay check goes to him to buy him food an ciggs.  he dont do shit,  he dont even make phone calls he has 2.  all my mom does is bitch.  im stuckin in my house an work.  i cant tell u the last time i did something out of my routine.  cant go anywhere,  have no car.  my dad is 2 much of a waste of life to get his van registered.  i would  do it for him,  i tried but they wouldnt let me cuz its not my car.  got no friends an my best friend moved to north carolina an i doubt i will ever see him again,  I have no clue where i wanna go with my future.  i cant get laid.  im tired of every1 makin fun of me cuz im still a fuckin virgin an jus talkin about it makes me wanna slit my wrist or having my lil brother come up to me askin when im goin get a girl.  an hey there was a girl i really liked an talked to all the time but she dont see as nothing more than a friend  an i dont see my sex life changing anytime soon.  got no game no money no life so fuck it.  i go home an all i hear is every1 bitchin at me like the reason our lives suck so much is all my fault.  no friends no girl no money i hate the people where i live an if i could i would kill every single person in hicksville even those i never met im sub consciensly stuck in middle school an high school an figure no1 will ever like me.  i try an be a better person try an think positive an fuck fuck the world an if u say tom stop complaing than fuck you to fuck it fuck the world fuck everything b/c the assholes in the wrold are always goin win
so fuck everything everyone i wanna put my fist through this fuckin monitor but i can t punch shit cuz my knuckles r fucked upo as it is.  imi tired of every1 sayin have patience,  so easy to say when ur gettin fuckin laid every night or u got a girl or u got a couple of close friends,  my closest friends r the people i talk to online how fuckin sad is it fuck fuck the world.  i cant even make sense.  im so fuckin emotional drained,  im 18 an feel  like im 45 i cant change an even if i didn no matter how hard i try  to change shit jus dont happen for me.  fuck

Trauma-san

Re:Im so sick of life
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2003, 09:31:05 PM »
1st off, you're still alive Tom, so how bad could it be? Just relax, take a deep breath, and think smart about things.  Also, don't assume you're the only one in the world like that.  Most people have problems.  You've got yours, I've got mine, we all go through hard stuff, it's part of life.  Everybody has people die, everybody has friends move away, everybody feels inadequate or like a loser sometimes.  It's how you react to your problems in life that define you.  Peace~

Quakaveli

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2003, 09:43:29 PM »
Didnt U c my other post??? Go smoke sum weed...forget ur problems and bad memories! ;D

MARY JANE IZ DA ONLY BITCH U NEED, FUCK HER ALL DAY ALL NITE BABY!!! 8)

Haha forreal tho it aint too bad dogg...I hated my high school too but now im in college aint it aint like high school fulla close minded nerd rich assholes...its dope here...I aint gotten laid either fool but I dont beat myself over it, I jus talk to chicks and try to get more game...U gotta practice to be better...with ur family I feel U I got a fucked up family too my mom n dad hate each other and sometimes it seems my dad hates me too or lets his shit out on me...but its all good I see thru that shit and dont let it affect me no more in da end I know they luv me and of course I aint as bad as u tho...my parents aint that rich and my dad is havin trouble wit money my mom bitches a lot too,,,not as much as before-man back in da day she drove me fuckin ccrazy screaming...but dats da past It doint affect me much(cuz of my weed ;) ...lol)but forreal jus work on makin ur life better, at this point I dont have to support my parents it sucks U got to dogg...jus struglle on man and ull get lil bonuses in life here n there...peace

infinite59

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2003, 11:54:21 AM »
I think you got real problems and you have a right to feel the way you do.  Maybe someone (and I don't mean a girl) will enter your life in some aspect and give you solutions to these things that are tearing you up inside.  Or maybe you'll come up with something on your own.  Peace.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2003, 03:02:25 PM »
word i feel the same way at times...Try different shit..Going to the gym helped me a lot. I met people there just by playin ball with um..Its all a chain.The more people you meet the better. Cuz they might have a good girl as a friend..Believe me things do get better no matter what..I met my girl 4 years ago when i decided to go rollerblading randomly..Believe me that was unexpected and im still with her..It will happen..keep ya head up

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2003, 04:17:50 PM »
thanks for the advice i jus needed to vent last night

TheSheriff

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2003, 04:23:37 PM »
Man, you know how I feel. Call me or email me or whatever, anytime. I'm available. Remember, you gonna prove everyone wrong one day. Remember that.

min0rity

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2003, 08:29:56 PM »
Man, you know how I feel. Call me or email me or whatever, anytime. I'm available. Remember, you gonna prove everyone wrong one day. Remember that.

^^listen to owen....trust me man you ain't the only one who goes through shit...you be suprised.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2003, 06:26:02 AM »
tom i dont really speak ta ya,but i know what ya saying,just keep ya head up,try and get out mo,cus soon as u going out places,you gunna meet mo people,most people on here cool wit you on hea so ya personality cant be dat bad...jus be ya self round people and gals

Doggystylin

« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2003, 02:34:35 PM »
i feel like that every once in a while. i think im in that mood right now, im pretty sure i am

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2003, 09:58:30 PM »
Yo, like Doggy said, I feel like that a lot too...But here's some advice...Go for a black girl...They're the easiest...PeACe

ontherise

• 'G'
  • bringin a little graphic flavor to the board
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2003, 07:00:56 PM »
what !!!! ya think so huh  :-\ ok