Author Topic: lil wayne kissing guys again !!  (Read 786 times)

Jimmy H.

Re: lil wayne kissing guys again !!
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2012, 12:00:16 PM »
enough is enough this guy is gay hands down. No grown man kisses another grown man on the lips BOTTOM LINE....

Someone should start going in on these faggots in hip hop. STAND UP!!!
  It won't change a thing. Like I said before when this came up on a similar topic, hip-hop as a culture has been broken for too long to really be fixed and people are so busy pointing at the wrong shit and subscribing to asinine conspiracy theories about cults and secret conspiracies to really get hip to what's going on anyway. You can have a million rappers GOING IN on Wayne but it will have the same effect as all these people who shit on the Kardashians, which is to say none at all. When Paris Hilton stopped being as relevant, did the vapidness and "famous for doing nothing" style she represented dissapear? Nah. We just got a whole bunch of new faces that represent the same thing. If Wayne dissapeared tomorrow, we'd have seven or eight new guys coming up off that style vying to take that spot. I mean, for like six or seven years now, I've been listening to disgruntled rappers bitch about how wack rap is in their music and it's about as boring to listen to as the bullshit pseudo-rap commercial pop they're complaining about. Right now, it's like trying to clean a pool full of piss and shit by pouring a few gallons of dish soap in there.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2012, 01:10:52 PM »
it's a sad day when homosexuality is this accepted in hip hop  :grumpy:

BIGWORM

« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2012, 01:50:07 PM »
^ Word the fuck up!!

First they condone BITING which could have ended a career instantly. Now they are promoting homosexuality. What's next SNITCHIN'....

The industry is fucked...

There is a few rich dudes in hip hop hopefully one will form a Independent label and start taking the shit back....

FUCK HIP HOP...

Jimmy H.

« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2012, 02:26:10 PM »
It is what it is. Rappers are entertainers and as much as "purists" want to act like so much has changed, very little actually has. I can't even pretend to be shocked or bothered by it. It's a multi-million-dollar industry so it answers to the people who generate those millions. Let me ask this. For all hot and bothered as people are over this "gays in rap" thing, did anyone ever say anything about all these rappers who hang out and co-sign people like Donald Trump and Paris Hilton? How many of rappers are there muggin' for pictures with people who buy cheap real estate in poor communities and make a profit by making it too expensive for poor people to live in? Hip-Hop used to be the one ahead of the media when it came to this shit. It was media outlets that were SHOCKED by Rodney King and the L.A. Riots. Now, rappers are waiting for those same media outlets to leak recordings of white celebrities they all party with saying racial slurs before they "boldly" step up and attack them. They're no longer exposing injustice and forcing the media to address it. Now, they're waiting for Fox News and TMZ to give them topics to discuss. When you have a genre full of well-fed millionaires, you can't really complain when there's no outrage coming from these people. Rappers are no different from politicians. I mean, I look at the hip-hop fanbases these days and all I can see is poor people pretending to have extravagant things so they can be like their favorite rapper. We're talking about thirty-year-old fathers having their kids go without so they can pretend to be succesful CEO's in their YouTube videos. And the rappers themselves are just as confused.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2012, 02:42:37 PM »
The industry is fucked...

There is a few rich dudes in hip hop hopefully one will form a Independent label and start taking the shit back....

FUCK HIP HOP...
Taking it back where? The consumer demand is always going to control what the companies put out. There's no going backward. It's that social food chain. The people with power always hold the cards because those without it, despite being the strong majority, will always fold over when a chance presents itself for them to get it. There's that handful of people with truly thoughtful and inspired ideas but they ended up getting crushed by the shit-storm of people who either straight-up oppose them or lack the education to really listen to what they're saying.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2012, 03:50:18 PM »
truth.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Mo-D

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Me and Kurupt - Brisbane 2007
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2012, 06:25:59 PM »
Completely aside from this video - what is actually sad, is this statement.

Would you dismiss a great rapper if you found out they were gay?

It is a way someones born, not someones choice. People discriminating against gay people now will be looked back on in 30-40 years with similar disgust to when you read about black discrimination in the 50's.

I'm straight, married etc, so im not sticking up for me. but this whole homophobic shit needs to stop. who cares? really?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2012, 06:28:42 PM »

Would you dismiss a great rapper if you found out they were gay?

LL says to keep quiet

and Lil WAyne isn't a great rapper btw

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2012, 09:51:36 PM »

Im not surprised.

Rap has transcended into pop now, and being gay in pop music wasnt ever a problem.

And with the societal changes that says you have to agree with everything or youre a hater, only a few old curmudgeons ever speak up on the weirdos in rap and music in general.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Mietek23

« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2012, 03:40:23 AM »
Hip-Hop today is on some gay shit - I'm disguisted...

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2012, 03:24:51 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Yclf4x7si-k" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Yclf4x7si-k</a>
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2012, 03:59:28 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Yclf4x7si-k" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Yclf4x7si-k</a>
What the fuck is this corny ass nigga talking about....he gets mad at the world, cause people talk about him slobing down men.fuck out of here. :D

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: October 16, 2012, 04:00:38 AM »
he gay,point blank.