Author Topic: favourite moby tracks?  (Read 1096 times)

Trauma-san

Re:favourite moby tracks?
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2003, 09:56:35 PM »
Honestly, I was just about to make a moby post, LOL.  I'm not a huge moby fan, and I've ridiculed him in the past, but some of his stuff is great.  I dunno what to think though, becuase he just samples good stuff, and i'd probably like the originals as well, but some of his stuff like

"I'm not worried at all"
"In This World"
"Sunday"

on his last album are awesome songs.  

EM28

« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2003, 10:54:03 PM »
FUKK Moby...i'm sorry don't start crying everybody

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

lets not get corny now

damn you have 72 posts and already -22 karma...LOL

KVB

« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2003, 12:59:31 AM »
I love "Porcelain". Not much else, though.

Jome

« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2003, 06:16:59 PM »
He got about 3-5 great songs, but some of his other shit is too poppy or weird for my taste..

Smooth

« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2003, 08:03:59 PM »
His shit is straight wack... NEVER will I feel Moby...

Peace
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

-Vorte[ x ]-

• Lil Geezy
  • ...Reality is only a perception...
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2003, 10:20:24 AM »
thanks for the tracks guys, and Lmao @ EM28, are you fuking retarted?

dumb lil geek

who the fucc are you...you gay lil' bastard...I don't even know you....BITCH

Ah, my friend you stay perplexed at this situation where a person who does not know you, insults you.  But yet you insult a musician(Moby), who is by far a lot more talented than you are, and who you know noting about.  Can you see the hypocrisy and the irony of your post?  I can understand every person has diffrent tastes in music, and other things.  But I fail to understand, why you and smooth, post hate in a thread directed towards a talented musician who you know noting about.  This thread is for people who enjoy listening to Moby's music, to discuss his music, not for people who dislike Moby for no apprent reason, to post in.  

-VorteX
-Vorte[ x ]

thriller

« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2003, 10:52:20 PM »

dumb lil geek

Ah, my friend you stay perplexed at this situation where a person who does not know you, insults you.  But yet you insult a musician(Moby), who is by far a lot more talented than you are, and who you know noting about.  Can you see the hypocrisy and the irony of your post?  I can understand every person has diffrent tastes in music, and other things.  But I fail to understand, why you and smooth, post hate in a thread directed towards a talented musician who you know noting about.  This thread is for people who enjoy listening to Moby's music, to discuss his music, not for people who dislike Moby for no apprent reason, to post in.  

-VorteX
OMG U PIC IS SO YUCKY LOL BUT I'ZZZZZZ LIKE IT,  its spunky,  omg when was the last time u heard SoMe1 say SpUnKy

EM28

« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2003, 10:58:21 PM »

dumb lil geek

-VorteX

Oh really well i'll take that in mind...I still think Moby sux tho.....

peace

A.P 18:3 MAKAVELI

« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2003, 09:44:31 AM »
moby is straight out a dumb faggot and his music sucks , ill never get anywhere near his music.but if yall like his music i aint gon  hate on u

peace out

Smooth

« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2003, 10:06:22 AM »
LOL^^^ good call Makaveli... I just don't think I will ever feel his music...
« Last Edit: March 08, 2003, 10:06:41 AM by Smooth »
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

EM28

« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2003, 10:44:42 AM »
LOL^^^ good call Makaveli... I just don't think I will ever feel his music...

Yeah i understand Smooth...I know what u mean...His music sucks....I will never feel it either...Fuck Moby..LMAO..JK

peace

Kain670

« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2003, 10:48:19 AM »
moby is straight out a dumb faggot and his music sucks , ill never get anywhere near his music.but if yall like his music i aint gon  hate on u

peace out

Same way I feel about TUPAC, JayZ and Ja Rule
 ;D

EM28

« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2003, 10:53:40 AM »

peace out

Same way I feel about TUPAC, JayZ and Ja Rule
 ;D

ok you can say ja rule and jay-z maybe but not 2pac...its your opinion but maybe your just joking...well anyway its your opinion and thats ok  ;)
peace

Kain670

« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2003, 11:03:01 AM »
I'm serious >:(  lol  ;D

no really.......Tupac stinks

aside from the chorus...all Tupac records sound exactly the same
I'm sure he's rapping the same lyrics every song
who can tell?

California Love & Dear Mama - super trash

Kain670

How Tupac really died!