Author Topic: favourite moby tracks?  (Read 1091 times)

Kain670

Re:favourite moby tracks?
« Reply #45 on: March 08, 2003, 01:26:50 PM »
yo IMMORTAL TECH just shut your face homie whatever the hell u are go eat shit since its the thing u got. take moby with u if youd like i dont give a shit so just shut the fuck up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BITCH

Both of you talking all this shit about Moby?
When you probably have only heard 1 Moby track.

Well Tupac's crappy music is all over the place
I have heard enough and his shit still sucks

EM28 - only reason you hating on Moby is because your dad (Eminem) doesn't like him?

List three Moby songs that you aren't feeling EM28 & A.P 18:3 MAKAVELI ?  just curious to know

A.P 18:3 MAKAVELI

« Reply #46 on: March 08, 2003, 01:54:38 PM »
THREE MOBY SONGS THAT SHOULD BE HEARD ARE
1 I LIKE DICK MY DICK
2 I EAT SQUIRAL SHIT
3 MOBY CAN STICK HIS HEAD IN YOUR ASS
2 BONUS :WHEN ARE ARE U GONNA STICK IT IN,
EMINEM AND TUPAC KICK MY ASS  

SUCK MY DICK FAGGOT I KNOW YOUR OBSESSED WITH MOBYS DICK, SO JUST SAMPLE IT WITH UR OWN. JUST FACE IT MOBY IS TAKEN ALREADY HE MARRIED HIS BITCH LASSIE.SO JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND GO JACK OFF TO MOBY WHEN YOUR SUCKING UR DICK FAGGOT. MOBY IS GAY JUST ADMIT IT

EM28

« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2003, 02:03:30 PM »
yo IMMORTAL TECH just shut your face homie whatever the hell u are go eat shit since its the thing u got. take moby with u if youd like i dont give a shit so just shut the fuck up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BITCH

Both of you talking all this shit about Moby?
When you probably have only heard 1 Moby track.

Well Tupac's crappy music is all over the place
I have heard enough and his shit still sucks

EM28 - only reason you hating on Moby is because your dad (Eminem) doesn't like him?

List three Moby songs that you aren't feeling EM28 & A.P 18:3 MAKAVELI ?  just curious to know

I don't like any of his songs...to me they are all bullshit...LMAO@eminem is my dad....is moby your dad or something maybe we can squash the beef before your dad is seriously injured...

peace

-Vorte[ x ]-

• Lil Geezy
  • ...Reality is only a perception...
« Reply #48 on: March 08, 2003, 03:03:42 PM »
Why has not this thread been locked up yet?  Em28, and A.P 18:3 MAKAVELI, do you honestly think your posts in this thread are as mature as your age?  Assuming you are between 16-20.  
You people think acting "controversial" on the internet is "cool".  You insult Moby solely because your fav rapper seems to have a hate against him.  You cant form a personal opinion, insanely manupilated by society and hip hop.  
I mean, zoom out and take a look at your posts, lets see.
You post pictures of animals, a semi nude man, with a certain obsession with bald heads and beastality, that is just Disturbing.  Look at your selves, you might say " Oh, chill out dudeeeee, its just the interenettttt, peace out dogg!!!".  Yeah it is the internet, so why are you dissing people you dont know?  Hypocrits, your posts reflect your intellect.
I have noting personal against you, for I do not know you.  Peace.

-Vorte[ x ]
-Vorte[ x ]

EM28

« Reply #49 on: March 08, 2003, 03:10:52 PM »
Why has not this thread been locked up yet?  Em28, and A.P 18:3 MAKAVELI, do you honestly think your posts in this thread are as mature as your age?  Assuming you are between 16-20.  
You people think acting "controversial" on the internet is "cool".  You insult Moby solely because your fav rapper seems to have a hate against him.  You cant form a personal opinion, insanely manupilated by society and hip hop.  
I mean, zoom out and take a look at your posts, lets see.
You post pictures of animals, a semi nude man, with a certain obsession with bald heads and beastality, that is just Disturbing.  Look at your selves, you might

say " Oh, chill out dudeeeee, its just the interenettttt, peace out dogg!!!".  Yeah it is the internet, so why are you dissing people you dont know?  Hypocrits, your posts reflect your intellect.
I have noting personal against you, for I do not know you.  Peace.

-Vorte[ x ]

oh and its ok for that other guy kain to talk about 2 dead people (2pac and Biggie) saying that they were lovers or some shit but we can't make fun of moby....what the fuck i don't understand that part....i don't know you either and we aren't hypocrits....so just stfu

peace

A.P 18:3 MAKAVELI

« Reply #50 on: March 08, 2003, 03:11:46 PM »
i dont know who u r but get off my fucking back i didnt start it it just happened i just said i dont like mobys music and i wasnt hatin and then i got dissed, so just shut up its not ur problem >:( >:( >:(

Jome

« Reply #51 on: March 08, 2003, 03:47:33 PM »
I'm sending this thread to a gay bar.