Author Topic: anybody got gamecube????  (Read 288 times)

Sub-Z

Re: anybody got gamecube????
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2001, 04:04:25 PM »
the xbox comes broadband ready too....so why is it a big deal that its like that for the GC??the xbox also alows you to rip music to the HD and save yur games to the HD,i dun seee that on the other 2
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

TheShiznit227

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "We Livin' this shit 'til the day that we die, Survival of the Fit only the strong survive..." Mobb Deep
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2001, 04:13:26 PM »
The X-Box looks aight prolly worth gettin' when the price drops, but game cube looks whack ass hell...
"One Nation under a Groove, gettin' down jus' for tha funk of it..."

"Rest In Peace to all lives Stolen on September 11th, 2001..." Trey Lawrence III

"Yo, they call me Nas, I'm not your legal type of fella/Moet drinkin, marijuana smokin street dwellah" Nas on "Represent"

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2001, 06:03:45 PM »
Here's How I see It:

X-Box: The Superior System, But The Controllers Are Wack.  This Thing's Twice As Powerful As The PS2, And About One And A Half Times More Powerful Than The Gamecube.  Only Problem Is The Games Aren't That great, Yet.  Also Really Hard To Program For, So It'll Meet Resistance From Programmers.  Plus, It's Microsoft.  They Have A Way Of Screwing EVERYTHING Up.  It's Probably Secretly Equipped With A Camera So Bill Gates Can Spy On Our Kids While They Sleep.  It's Aimed At Adults, So, they're Playing Off That Whole "You Have To Be Intelligent To Like X'Box" Attitude.  Screw That.  That In Itself Is An Insult To Our Intelligence That They Think We'd Fall For It.  This System Will Die, And Die A Horrible Death, Just Like The Neo Geo Did Years Ago... It's Very Advanced, But Right Now, That's Not Needed.  This Is A Great System, But The Games Won't Be Good And It Won't Be Well Received, Just Like The Neo Geo (Great System).

PS2: Great System, Good Graphics, Playability, etc. Great Games.  Sony's Probably Gonna Kick Butt For A While.  Really Nothing Bad To Say About It...

Gamecube: Cheapest, But Still Technologically Superior To The PS2.  You Can't Count Nintendo Out, They Always Come Correct.. The Controllers Are Well Designed, And It's Easiest Of The Three To Program.  That Means That Designers Will Actually Have Fun Making Games For It, And It'll Show In Gameplay.  The Makers Of Madden 2002 Have Already Said The Gamecube Version Is Much Better And Looks Better Than The Other 2.  Nintendo Remembered What The Other 2 Forgot: Fun.  Nintendo Has Aimed This System At Having Fun, Whereas The X-Box Is As Nerdy As Bill Gates And The PS2 Is All About Competition.   Nintendo Designed It To Be Easy To Program, And Still Have More Graphic Capabilities Than The PS2.  They Fall Short Of The X-Box's Capabilities, But They'll Have MASSIVE Third Party Liscense Support And Probably Thousands Of Dope Games, Since The Third Party Developers Will Appreciate Nintendo Looking Out For Them.

In The End, Look For X-box To Be Elitist, With Strange Games Not Available Anywhere Else... Look For PS2 To Be King When It Comes To Sports Games, Since Nintendo Has Never Showed Much Love To Sports Games, And Look For Nintendo To Have A Handful Of Games That Will Blow The Others Away As Far As Fun And Playability.  Nintendo Will End Up Making Some Games That Are Legendary On This, PS2 Will Sell More, But The Games Won't Quite Be As Good, And The X-Box Will Have Some Strange Games Only Available On It (A La Neo Geo).

Peace

Sub-Z

« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2001, 06:36:34 PM »
the games  r hard to program for the xbox??WHAT!?! how it is hard for em??the xbox has more power than ps2 and GC,has the harddrive,more space on the disks so the programmers can add all kinds of small details etc etc. is a dvd player just like ps2,the controller are perfect IMO maybe you just have small hands or somethin,the ps2 and GC controllers are too small for me,i get cramps  after playin more than 30 min with those controllers,the launch games are just as good as ps2's games out now,and the good games for ps2 now are comin to the xbox anyways with graphic enhancements and xtras,metal gear solid 2 is comin out for it (metal gear solid x),GTA3,madden is already out,nba live (sux anyways but its one of ps2 better games lol).......and you can buy add ons and patches for games on xbox....i mean come on why is ps2 so much better than xbox??its been out for over a year where the xbox has been out for 4 days and is just as good....i dont understand the way some of you think but we all have our own opinions so i gues ill just have to let it go..lol

and xbox will be king of sports games BECAUSE it is getting all of ps2s sport games and more

Doggystylin

« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2001, 06:48:11 PM »
LOL, dont get too mad there anthony, lol, i know your really deep into this and all and you really love your x box, but its ok man, chill,don't stress over this too much, i feel ya, lol

truemaster

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • EL Mas Chingon!!!!
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2001, 07:40:32 PM »
Some of yall kids got the minds of 3rd graders. Why can't can't people just enjoy they're sh!t?! I'm a 27 year old with both  GameCube(Jet Black of course) and X-Box and I can say they're both dope. Just enjoy what you got and stop taliking out of you're asses cuzz they're all tight. ONE

"But If You Say Cali Aint Shit, You probably Visited The Valley Little Bitch!"

Trauma-san

« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2001, 02:50:39 AM »
The X-Box And The PS2 Are Very Hard To Program, Read Up On It.  I'm Talking About Programming Language, Not It's capabilities, It's Technologically Straight, The Main Microprocessor Is Twice As Fast As Nintendo's, And A Full 4 Times Faster Than The PS2's... It's Got Something Like An 870 Megabyte Processor In It, Ps2's Is 230 Or Something And The Gamecube's Is Around 400.  But The Programmers Have To Go Through A Ton of Crap To Do A Simple Game, It's Much Easier To design A Game On The Gamecube Than The Other 2 Systems.

Peace

Big BpG

« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2001, 05:17:32 AM »
Well...........  GC and Xbox come broadband ready, but that doesn't mean shit until they make it usable... ps2 isn't broadband ready, but when they do make it ready, you can buy an attachement for it....

-Big BpG

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

Doggystylin

« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2001, 01:05:47 PM »
LOL i would get both of them too, or all of them in this case, but im too broke so i have to pick one, LOL

BL7

« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2001, 01:30:21 PM »
''Gamecube: Cheapest, But Still Technologically Superior To The PS2.  You Can't Count Nintendo Out, They Always Come Correct.. The Controllers Are Well Designed, And It's Easiest Of The Three To Program.  That Means That Designers Will Actually Have Fun Making Games For It, And It'll Show In Gameplay.  The Makers Of Madden 2002 Have Already Said The Gamecube Version Is Much Better And Looks Better Than The Other 2.  Nintendo Remembered What The Other 2 Forgot: Fun.  Nintendo Has Aimed This System At Having Fun, Whereas The X-Box Is As Nerdy As Bill Gates And The PS2 Is All About Competition.   Nintendo Designed It To Be Easy To Program, And Still Have More Graphic Capabilities Than The PS2.  They Fall Short Of The X-Box's Capabilities, But They'll Have MASSIVE Third Party Liscense Support And Probably Thousands Of Dope Games, Since The Third Party Developers Will Appreciate Nintendo Looking Out For Them.''

Damn fuckin' right! I got a GameCube yesterday with just one game, and I'm STILL playin' this muhfuckah to death!! Tha GC is tight as fuck. It ain't no kiddie bullshit!! Xbox looks okay, and the PS2 is getting better, but I'm already satisfied with the GC. The only game I have is ''Luigi's mansion'', and it's tight. Y'all shouldn't sleep on this system.

>:(