Author Topic: More thoughts on the War and media manipulation  (Read 278 times)

HBKid_Jr

Re: More thoughts on the War and media manipulatio
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2001, 07:56:12 PM »
Well actually in school,  out of all tha people infinite mentioned,  we haven't learned anything about them,  malcom x has been mentioned a couple of times but that was just b/c we were learnin about martin luther king an some1 asked who exactly is malcom x b/c we never learned about them.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2001, 08:28:58 PM »

Well actually in school,  out of all tha people infinite mentioned,  we haven't learned anything about them,  malcom x has been mentioned a couple of times but that was just b/c we were learnin about martin luther king an some1 asked who exactly is malcom x b/c we never learned about them.

??? wow for reals

i remember in 7th grade i had to write an essay about malcom x and why he was important to the civil rights movement

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2001, 08:31:17 PM »
in our textbooks all they usually have is like a paragraph on malcom x,  an that paragraph does not have much info on him,  back in 7th grade we spent half tha year learnin why tha articles of confederation failed

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2001, 09:12:21 PM »
Same with me, they only had a small section on Civil rights in my history books.

Thats why I go and do the researching myself.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2001, 10:01:30 PM »
shit the whole U.S government iz a conspiracy.. i know sum musicians who voiced there opinions on the governemtn in a song... got a lil bit popular.. then all of a sudden he waz put on statuatory kidnappen n other charges.. coincidense most probably... but he has had such a strong voice against the U'S government for so long they prolly tryen to do shit to him... he showed me this site i cant remember wut it called but if i do ima tell u... all da conspiracies of da u.s
shit i remember one on t.v.. after the cold war.. american government paid hella large amount of money to build a ship... using sum rich guy as a decoy and said it was an oil digging ship... peepz even celebrated it leaven.. then when they returned it leaked it was trying to pick up a soviet sub...
if i waz ya'll i wouldn beleive anything that was being told to u....

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2001, 03:01:39 AM »
LOL @ This Whole Topic.

I Think People Should Worry About Themselves, And The Problems They Have, Before They Get All Pissed off And Blame The Media, Ya Know? Personally, I Think It Would Be Hard For The Media To Brainwash Me, Because I'm More Intelligent Than That.  They Say Things I Agree With, ANd They Say Things I Do'nt Agree With, I Make Up My Own Mind.  Do You Expect The Media To Not Put Their Agenda Over? How, When That's Basic Human Nature?  

I Don't See You Complaining That Bin Ladin Accused "Al-gore" Of The Attacks; Why Not?  He Did, Shouldn't You Be Pissed At That False Accusation, Or Did You Actually Believe It When You Heard It?

I Think SOME People Are Brainwashed By Extremists Into Automatically Doubting Anything Authoritarian.  Some Of Yall Would Go Celibate If Bush Told You Not To...

In The End: Make Up Your Own Mind.  Don't Be So Critical, But Of Course Don't Blindly Accept Everything The Media  Tells You.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2001, 03:06:15 AM »

It's like this patna.  Politicians have never done anything for me.  People that I've loved and respected throughout history have all caught shit from our government, num sayin.... Look at all the freedom fighters throughout history.  How come they never taught me about people like Malcolm X and Nat Turner in school?  How come we never read the literature of Eldridge Cleaver or James Baldwin?  And how come the government is always coming down so hard on hip-hop music, something they know nothing about?  So very rarely am I going to speak positively about our government.  They are running this country for soccer moms and big corporations, they've never tried to do anything to help me.  One of my motivations for going back to school, is to try to gain intelligence so I can try to tear down these poloticians I don't like every chance I get.  I'm not conforming.  Peace.

I Think You're Ignoring Some Of the People They DID Teach You About (I Assume They Did).  I Mean, You DID Learn About Dr. King, I Suppose; At The Same Time, Did You Learn About Charlie Manson? Because To Some People, Malcom X Was As Far Out As Manson Was;... What I Mean Is They Don't Teach Extremist Views In School And Malcolm X Unfortunately Was Labeled That By Many Americans.

And Why Won't You Conform? What Is Wrong With That?  You Shouldn't Just Blindly Reject Authority, That in Itself Is Conforming.

infinite59

« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2001, 11:36:12 AM »

LOL @ This Whole Topic.

I Think People Should Worry About Themselves, And The Problems They Have, Before They Get All Pissed off And Blame The Media, Ya Know?

I'm always looking at the macrocosm, the big picture.  Just worrying about yourself is the path to ignorance.