Author Topic: Anybody been on DUBCNN for longer than 10 years ?  (Read 1303 times)

Infinite Trapped in 1996

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Permenent Resident of 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Anybody been on DUBCNN for longer than 10 years ?
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2019, 01:26:45 PM »
since the day it opened

8)
And what do you got to show for it, my wig? A freshly shaven coin purse?

What kind of question is that?  So if instead he spent his liesure time shaping his musical tastes around women that would mean heíd be in Medical Administration (aka med school drop out) and have a white girlfriend?

LMAO NICE EDIT HOMIE...U WENT IN ON THE ORIGINAL POST

:tupachappy:

Sikotic is an O.G and heís been generous with me in his return so Iím trying to be somewhat measured about it, but yeah I of course disagree with any suggestion that hiphop is a waste of time because I have never found anything better in this life and maybe I am a failure in life but if thatís true itís not cause of hiphop or this forum, in fact hiphop is pretty much a part of nearly all my fondest memories and inspiration for what little I have managed to achieve

NAAH I GET IT DUDE......WHEN I FIRST READ IT I WAS LIKE "DAMN, INFINITE GOIN 2PAC HIT EM UP ON THAT AZZ" LOL

BUT THE EDIT MAKES SENSE- HE'S TALKIN WAY MORE SHIT ABOUT ME THEN HE IS ABOUT U. THAT WAS HEADIN SOMEWHERE ELSE.
Fuck that. Put that shit back up, Infinite. Don't be a faggot and back down. I said it's all love, but clearly you wasted so much of your time on here that you haven't changed one bit. i ain't surprised.

Tell me how you really feel. Don't sugar coat it like a bitch.

I always edit every one of my posts and itís not just here it could be facebook, whatsapp, anywhere itís just the way I view writing that I put that kind of energy into it...

Sccits making way more of it than it is, if he wants he can post it if he has some moderator controlsóI assume Sccits means the part where I said you was fuccing ugly whites women but that ainít 100 cause they just ainít really my flavor but that donít make um ugly...

So know that and if you still wanna trip on me about it than we can go back to beefin if itís gonna be that.  I had my own little beef wit Sccit a few years back so even though he still my #1 homie at the forum so ultimately I favor Sccit but it ainít like before so I can see more of both sides of your beef... so I still wanted to give you that OG respect you deserve... but if itís gotta be beef itís gotta be beef but that wasnít where my head was at
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 01:29:34 PM by Infinite Trapped in 1996 »

"I will make records as big or bigger than Death Row".   -Dre, Source 1996

"I didn't do nothing but make people money and I didn't leave nobody high and dry.  Any album (on death row) people are going to check for.  But it's time for Dre to worry about Dre.  I'm focused on the new Snoop Doggs, not like that but you know what I mean."

Dre -  Source 1996 cover

"Eminem will be bigger than Michael Jackson as long as he doesn't change."

-Dre, Rolling Stones mag 1999 Em cover